Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Superstar Lawyer on the secret to cracking Mueller

Message 1 of 23

all you need to do is read the Mueller Report. It's in there!! lol.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 23

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

If the premise was: the President Cannot Be Indicted because of the DOJ policy, why didn't you wrap up the investigation in six months? Because there were plenty of other GOPers who were INDICTED, TRIED, CONVICTED and have since gone to jail  Did you continue the witch hunt hoping there was a way to oust the sitting President? No. The investigation continued because the job was to determine if there was Russian interferrence in the 2016 election and THERE WAS and Trump committed at least 10 acts of Obstruction of Justice and any Attorney General who was NOT a toady of The Toad would've set a new policy and INDICTED THE TRAITOR.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 23

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

If the premise was: the President Cannot Be Indicted because of the DOJ policy, why didn't you wrap up the investigation in six months?    Did you continue the witch hunt hoping there was a way to oust the sitting President?

Then let's ask Mr Mueller outright: Would you indict Mr Trump if he were no longer president? Of course, AG Barr has already made that question out of bounds. He knows the answer is yes, and so do you. You don't want Mueller to answer that question, do you?

I do yet you won't see it happen.  You need good proof to make that accusation.  Not that you won't "exonerate him".  Mueller is washed up along with the Democrat Party.  Face it, the witch hunt is over and now all the key Democrat elements Obama, Hillary, Clapper, Comey better watch out for Barr who will continue his witch hunt!

Oh, you didn't know? You didn't see it?  One of your own Trumpublicans actually asked the question above. He even asked it twice to be sure that he heard right. Both times, the answer from Mueller was YES.

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 23

@MaVolta wrote:

@john258 - I heard similar comments on tv concerning Mueller's age. But it was also mentioned that the actual work would have been done by his staff with his oversight and approval. This is why many are calling for the committees to interview the principal investigators on his staff to get the details behind the reporting.

The two most disturbing accounts to me was what Mueller had to say about why they elected not to subpoena DJT when he refused to sit for questioning, and whether Trump's written answers were truthful.

As to the subpoena, his answer was that it would have taken too much time to go through the court challenges and they were at the point that they needed to wrap up the report. It sounded as though he was being pressured to finish up. I truly believe Barr was about to shut him down.

Then to the truthfulness of his written testimony, it was stated that the president gave the written answers under oath. When asked if some of those statements were not true or conflicted with other evidence, he said generally, yes. So basically, the president committed purjury, another crime for which he cannot be indicted as long as he remains president.

It appears that most of our questions were answered.

Was it a witch hunt? NO

Was it a hoax? NO

Was the president exhonorated? NO

Can the president be indicted when he leaves office? YES

Did the Russians seek to help one candidate to win the election? YES

Who? TRUMP

If you read Michael Wolf new book he covers this in detail. I posted some of it. Mueller had a lawyer look to see what Trump could do to the inquiry. What the lawyer told Muller panicked him as Trump could kill it, and that slowed him down. In fact it changed how he acted and you saw that. A red line for Trump was having to testify, or any of his family. Mueller as were were told yesterday did not cross the red line from Trump. As it was said in the book. You do not send a Marine to do a Mob attorneys job. Muller had never dealt with a mob boss like Trump. I think if they had used a mob attorney like Stormy did you would have had a different outcome. Michael A would have approached this differently just as he did for Stormy, and Cohen is in jail, and Trump an unindited coconspierter.   Go read the book you should enjoy it.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 23

@Tom5678 wrote:
"witch hunt"??? Really? Still using that? You need to read the Mueller Report Not. The witch you speak of resides in the White House......he is guilty, guilty. guilty, and at some point it WILL catch up to him. Maybe when he loses in 2020, lol!!!! Then he can be indicted!

Still think he is guilty after the poor performance Mueller gave along with the Dems stupid questions?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 23

@MaVolta wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

If the premise was: the President Cannot Be Indicted because of the DOJ policy, why didn't you wrap up the investigation in six months?    Did you continue the witch hunt hoping there was a way to oust the sitting President?

Then let's ask Mr Mueller outright: Would you indict Mr Trump if he were no longer president? Of course, AG Barr has already made that question out of bounds. He knows the answer is yes, and so do you. You don't want Mueller to answer that question, do you?

I do yet you won't see it happen.  You need good proof to make that accusation.  Not that you won't "exonerate him".  Mueller is washed up along with the Democrat Party.  Face it, the witch hunt is over and now all the key Democrat elements Obama, Hillary, Clapper, Comey better watch out for Barr who will continue his witch hunt!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 23

@john258 - I heard similar comments on tv concerning Mueller's age. But it was also mentioned that the actual work would have been done by his staff with his oversight and approval. This is why many are calling for the committees to interview the principal investigators on his staff to get the details behind the reporting.

The two most disturbing accounts to me was what Mueller had to say about why they elected not to subpoena DJT when he refused to sit for questioning, and whether Trump's written answers were truthful.

As to the subpoena, his answer was that it would have taken too much time to go through the court challenges and they were at the point that they needed to wrap up the report. It sounded as though he was being pressured to finish up. I truly believe Barr was about to shut him down.

Then to the truthfulness of his written testimony, it was stated that the president gave the written answers under oath. When asked if some of those statements were not true or conflicted with other evidence, he said generally, yes. So basically, the president committed purjury, another crime for which he cannot be indicted as long as he remains president.

It appears that most of our questions were answered.

Was it a witch hunt? NO

Was it a hoax? NO

Was the president exhonorated? NO

Can the president be indicted when he leaves office? YES

Did the Russians seek to help one candidate to win the election? YES

Who? TRUMP

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 23

Here is something for all to think about on Mueller, and then carry the thought forward to the election next year.

I was not able to watch the entire hearing today. When I tuned in to it this morning Muller was answering questions. I had to do a double take. This was not the Muller I had seen and heard before. He was stumbling over some words, seemed not to recall things, and looking at his face seemed to be in real pain. My thought was what has happened to him. I gave thought to that and here is what I think.

We all age and at a certain point move from active status to what I call old age with the problems that go with that. The age we make that change is different for all, and how if effects us is different. Most in here are by my guess near that point in life or have passed through it. For my being an old guy I went through it a few years ago, and was very lucky it has effected me but not disabled me. I just can not do now what I did a few years ago. I could not work full time every day as an example.

Muller is 75 and what I saw this morning was someone going through that stage in their life. As a number of people have said on TV this will be the last time you will ever see Muller head up such an investigation he is to old so it looks like his age was 75.

Next year we elect a President keep what I point out in mind. There are a lot of people over age 70 running. They will or have gone through the stage. Part of Trumps problem is he might have gone through the stage. If it were up to me no one over 70 could run or be President since age can stop them  cold. I hate to say that because there are some very good people over age 70 running if they were only younger. Call it age bias if you want, I call it learning from experience having gone through it,

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 23
yes indeed. All the crimes and misdemeanors are right there in the report. All you have to do is read it.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 23

@Roxanna35 wrote:

My question is quite different. why in this world Mueller doesn't really want to speak with clarity as to what he found during his investigation?

What is he afraid of? He is 74 not working for the DOJ anylonger, I feel that on this issue he is simply not really being clear and I can't believe  that he is afraid of the consequences of his words. So, what's up with him?

According to everyone that has worked with him and knows his history, Mueller has always been one to steer clear of anything political. He's a "just the facts" guy and the facts are in the report. That's why there are no great expectations, other than he will repeat in public what he has stated on paper.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors