From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

Message 21 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@rk9152
Trump on Charlottesville: "I think there's blame on both sides" Head lines in the news.
And a valid point.

He did compare us as both sides are Fine People in Helsinki.
I do not want to be compared to anyone in Russia that The Donald thinks is a fine person. I don't trust his Judgement in people.

Russia is a reality, Putin is a reality - Trump is a realist. The hate filled left are not - they are ruled by their hatred.

He does have a point. The left have long been known to hate traitors and incompetents. Trump fits both those categories so there is a pretty good chance we will hate him. So does John McCain though. I would hardly think of him as left leaning. John Kasich is worried about the stability of the west with Trump. Bob Corker is disappointed Trump did not defend the intelligence agencies. Paul Ryan lectured the president in the press.  The list goes on and on. 

I had no idea there were so many leftist in the GOP.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 39

So tell someone else that the KKK and Nazis are good people Mr. Trump, because I don't want to hear it. I knew what evil was when I was 7, I still do.

Agreed - and no one did say they are good people.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@rk9152
Trump on Charlottesville: "I think there's blame on both sides" Head lines in the news.
And a valid point.

I do not want to be compared to anyone in Russia that The Donald thinks is a fine person. I don't trust his Judgement in people.

Russia is a reality, Putin is a reality - Trump is a realist. The hate filled left are not - they are ruled by their hatred.

Russia is our enemy. Putin leads that enemy against us. Trump is Putin's poodle. The fact-deprived Right will stoop to anything to retain political power - they are ruled by greed and malice toward Humanity.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 39

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Sound familiar?  Just as he said in Charlottsville when a Nazi LOVER KILLED A GIRL, he said the same. 

He seems to feel any and all bad things done in this Country done against him or his way of thinking, are done by "Fine people on both sides," never bad people on one side, a bad side. 

I am an American and always wanted to be known as a fine person but not compared as one of the fine ones, against being one of the bad ones when One has Just Killed a Girl.

Now he has made America a Country very SHAMED of The Donald and what he has done to our Country and done with Putin, taken his side. He feels Putin is a very strong person in his own words, apparently he is, he has won over The Donald in ways we never imagined. 

Now the C-ville lie gets taken out, dusted off and applied to Helsinki.

The only "C-ville lie" I recall seeing here were the one's posted by a trump cultist who claimed the protesters were protesting the possible removal of a statue (LIE), the counter-protesters didn't have a permit (LIE) and that the counter-protesters started the riot (ANOTHER LIE).  Thanks for the reminder.

Since our President didn't say that the Nazis, Kluxers, antifas, etc. were good people, anything based that lie is without value.

Just as the poster who posted the other lies about c-ville posted NOTHING of value.

So who were the "good people" trump was referring to on the right?  His supporters?

Just people. It is entirely possible to have differing views and be a good person.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 39

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@rk9152
And a valid point.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 39

@myexper wrote:

No .... those were C-ville FACTS ..... FACTS that can indeed be applied to the absurd treasonous garbage Trump spewed in Helsinki!

The C-ville jazz is a lie so anything attached to it has no value.

Conflating facts with music "has no value". Bit it does exhibit desperate evasion!

No music, no "bit", no desperation, no evasion,  simply the truth - the C-ville jazz is a lie.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 39

Hateful people are not "good" people.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 39

I grew up in the Bible Belt.  When I was 7, my divorced Dad took us to Atlanta's FunTown. A few weeks MLK tried to take his family, they were barred by police and threatened with arrest. 

Funtown MLK.PNG

I was seven and I knew this was WRONG. THERE ARE NO GOOD NAZIS OR KKK. 

lester maddox.jpg

A few weeks later 3 college students who had been registering blacks to vote in Mississippi, suddenly disappeared. I remember going to church and praying for them. Turned out that they had been KIDNAPPED, TORTURED AND MURDERED BY KKK POLICE OFFICERS LED BY A BAPTIST PREACHER. I WAS SEVEN AND THIS TORTURE MURDER HORRIFIED ME.

kkk goodman chaney schwerner.PNG 

So tell someone else that the KKK and Nazis are good people Mr. Trump, because I don't want to hear it. I knew what evil was when I was 7, I still do.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Sound familiar?  Just as he said in Charlottsville when a Nazi LOVER KILLED A GIRL, he said the same. 

He seems to feel any and all bad things done in this Country done against him or his way of thinking, are done by "Fine people on both sides," never bad people on one side, a bad side. 

I am an American and always wanted to be known as a fine person but not compared as one of the fine ones, against being one of the bad ones when One has Just Killed a Girl.

Now he has made America a Country very SHAMED of The Donald and what he has done to our Country and done with Putin, taken his side. He feels Putin is a very strong person in his own words, apparently he is, he has won over The Donald in ways we never imagined. 

The only "C-ville lie" I recall seeing here were the one's posted by a trump cultist who claimed the protesters were protesting the possible removal of a statue (LIE), the counter-protesters didn't have a permit (LIE) and that the counter-protesters started the riot (ANOTHER LIE).  Thanks for the reminder.

Since our President didn't say that the Nazis, Kluxers, antifas, etc. were good people, anything based that lie is without value.

Just as the poster who posted the other lies about c-ville posted NOTHING of value.

So who were the "good people" trump was referring to on the right?  His supporters?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 39
@rk9152
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors