Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
173
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

173 Views
Message 11 of 39

@
Olderscout66
Russia is our enemy. Putin leads that enemy against us. Trump is Putin's poodle. The fact-deprived Right will stoop to anything to retain political power - they are ruled by greed and malice toward Humanity.

Greed and Money. They as you say want it ALL, ANY way they can GET it and KEEP it.

 

His followers better wake up & realize, he wants it all, you want it all, but when he is a dictator you will get nothing. You may think you will, but when he gets what he really wants, watch out. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
173
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
166
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

166 Views
Message 12 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

 

 Now the C-ville lie gets taken out, dusted off and applied to Helsinki.


No .... those were C-ville FACTS ..... FACTS that can indeed be applied to the absurd treasonous garbage Trump spewed in Helsinki!


The C-ville jazz is a lie so anything attached to it has no value.


Conflating facts with music "has no value". Bit it does exhibit desperate evasion!


No music, no "bit", no desperation, no evasion,  simply the truth - the C-ville jazz is a lie.


Yet you STILL attempt to conflate FACTS with music, as is self evident in your latest reply depicting the same desperate evasion!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
166
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
175
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

175 Views
Message 13 of 39

@gruffstuff wrote:

Except Der TRumper who said EXACTLY the side with the Nazis, KKK, White Supremacists and other loyal Republicans were GOOD PEOPLE. He's on tape, you may as well try and claim he was never a Birther.

 

Yes he did ............. youtube is a wonderful thing, makes it very hard to rewrite history.

 

 On the tape he said "both sides" - do you really think he was calling antifa "good people"? I'm sure he wasn't nor their counterparts of the Nazis and Kluxers.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
175
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
170
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

170 Views
Message 14 of 39

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

So tell someone else that the KKK and Nazis are good people Mr. Trump, because I don't want to hear it. I knew what evil was when I was 7, I still do.

 

Agreed - and no one did say they are good people.


Except Der TRumper who said EXACTLY the side with the Nazis, KKK, White Supremacists and other loyal Republicans were GOOD PEOPLE. He's on tape, you may as well try and claim he was never a Birther.


If it is President Trump you are referring to he did not say "EXACTLY the side, etc." (whatever that means). Yes, he is on tape and no where does he say "EXACTLY the side with......"? He said "both sides" - you can be sure he didn't mean antifa so that pretty much takes out their "other side".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
170
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
171
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

171 Views
Message 15 of 39

Except Der TRumper who said EXACTLY the side with the Nazis, KKK, White Supremacists and other loyal Republicans were GOOD PEOPLE. He's on tape, you may as well try and claim he was never a Birther.

 

Yes he did ............. youtube is a wonderful thing, makes it very hard to rewrite history.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
171
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
161
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

161 Views
Message 16 of 39

He seems to feel any and all bad things done in this Country done against him or his way of thinking, are done by "Fine people on both sides," never bad people on one side, a bad side. 

 

Trump didn't want to offend the Nazis / Alt Right / part of the Republican base after Charlottsville, he actually wanted to promote them, so he referred to them as very fine people, but saying that would make him blatantly pro Nazi, so he added in " both sides " because he has a very good brain.

 

Same deal with Putin / Russians / Russian intelligence. Refer to them As very fine people, add in both sides so he doesn't appear blatantly pro Russian.

 

Underlying scheme is people will believe the very fine people tag, it will stick in their heads, for Nazis or Russians. 

 

It appears to have worked as demonstrated by some these boards.

 

Everyone gets a pat on the back, we just have to be watchful which hand is holding the knife.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
161
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
179
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

179 Views
Message 17 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

He does have a point. The left have long been known to hate traitors and incompetents. Trump fits both those categories so there is a pretty good chance we will hate him. So does John McCain though. I would hardly think of him as left leaning. John Kasich is worried about the stability of the west with Trump. Bob Corker is disappointed Trump did not defend the intelligence agencies. Paul Ryan lectured the president in the press.  The list goes on and on. 

 

I had no idea there were so many leftist in the GOP.

 

Well, there are the "never Trumpers" and the establishment but I wouldn't say "leftists".


 


Well, we know the neo Marxists like Trump because he did a press conference with one of them.  Say, do conservatives have ANY scruples remaining or is it just whatever Trump says they should believe?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
179
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
165
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

165 Views
Message 18 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

So tell someone else that the KKK and Nazis are good people Mr. Trump, because I don't want to hear it. I knew what evil was when I was 7, I still do.

 

Agreed - and no one did say they are good people.


Except Der TRumper who said EXACTLY the side with the Nazis, KKK, White Supremacists and other loyal Republicans were GOOD PEOPLE. He's on tape, you may as well try and claim he was never a Birther.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
165
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
150
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

150 Views
Message 19 of 39

@Richva wrote:

He does have a point. The left have long been known to hate traitors and incompetents. Trump fits both those categories so there is a pretty good chance we will hate him. So does John McCain though. I would hardly think of him as left leaning. John Kasich is worried about the stability of the west with Trump. Bob Corker is disappointed Trump did not defend the intelligence agencies. Paul Ryan lectured the president in the press.  The list goes on and on. 

 

I had no idea there were so many leftist in the GOP.

 

Well, there are the "never Trumpers" and the establishment but I wouldn't say "leftists".


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
150
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
149
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

149 Views
Message 20 of 39

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@rk9152
Trump on Charlottesville: "I think there's blame on both sides" Head lines in the news.
And a valid point.

He did compare us as both sides are Fine People in Helsinki.
I do not want to be compared to anyone in Russia that The Donald thinks is a fine person. I don't trust his Judgement in people.

Russia is a reality, Putin is a reality - Trump is a realist. The hate filled left are not - they are ruled by their hatred.


Russia is our enemy. Putin leads that enemy against us. Trump is Putin's poodle. The fact-deprived Right will stoop to anything to retain political power - they are ruled by greed and malice toward Humanity.


Are you calling for a renewal of the Cold War or just going ahead and launching those missiles?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
149
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors