Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
60
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

60 Views
Message 1 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

 

 Now the C-ville lie gets taken out, dusted off and applied to Helsinki.


No .... those were C-ville FACTS ..... FACTS that can indeed be applied to the absurd treasonous garbage Trump spewed in Helsinki!


The C-ville jazz is a lie so anything attached to it has no value.


Conflating facts with music "has no value". Bit it does exhibit desperate evasion!


No music, no "bit", no desperation, no evasion,  simply the truth - the C-ville jazz is a lie.


Yet you STILL attempt to conflate FACTS with music, as is self evident in your latest reply depicting the same desperate evasion!

 

No evasion,  simply the truth - the C-ville jazz is a lie.


 


Nope ..... Jazz is for "real" .... just like Trump "really" called the C-ville Nazis, white supremacists and KKKers "good people"!


No he didn't.


Incredible!

 

Your denial reflects what Trump said of his supporters ......

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" ....."It's, like, incredible." 

 

Yup Donnie .... it indeed is "incredible"!

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
60
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
72
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

72 Views
Message 2 of 39

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

 

 Now the C-ville lie gets taken out, dusted off and applied to Helsinki.


No .... those were C-ville FACTS ..... FACTS that can indeed be applied to the absurd treasonous garbage Trump spewed in Helsinki!


The C-ville jazz is a lie so anything attached to it has no value.


Conflating facts with music "has no value". Bit it does exhibit desperate evasion!


No music, no "bit", no desperation, no evasion,  simply the truth - the C-ville jazz is a lie.


Yet you STILL attempt to conflate FACTS with music, as is self evident in your latest reply depicting the same desperate evasion!

 

No evasion,  simply the truth - the C-ville jazz is a lie.


 


Nope ..... Jazz is for "real" .... just like Trump "really" called the C-ville Nazis, white supremacists and KKKers "good people"!


No he didn't.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
72
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
86
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

86 Views
Message 3 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

 

 Now the C-ville lie gets taken out, dusted off and applied to Helsinki.


No .... those were C-ville FACTS ..... FACTS that can indeed be applied to the absurd treasonous garbage Trump spewed in Helsinki!


The C-ville jazz is a lie so anything attached to it has no value.


Conflating facts with music "has no value". Bit it does exhibit desperate evasion!


No music, no "bit", no desperation, no evasion,  simply the truth - the C-ville jazz is a lie.


Yet you STILL attempt to conflate FACTS with music, as is self evident in your latest reply depicting the same desperate evasion!

 

No evasion,  simply the truth - the C-ville jazz is a lie.


 


Nope ..... Jazz is for "real" .... just like Trump "really" called the C-ville Nazis, white supremacists and KKKers "good people"!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
86
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
99
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

99 Views
Message 4 of 39

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

 On the tape he said "both sides" - do you really think he was calling antifa "good people"?

 

No I don't, I think he was calling the Nazis good people,

Since he said "both sides" who but antifa would be the "other side" from the Nazis?

 

Clealry Trump wasn't calling antifa very fine people.

Agreed - nor the Nazis.

 

Facts are both groups were in permitted areas to keep them separated, to prevent  a clash, the Nazis left their permitted area and attacked people outside of their area.

Not related to the meaning of "both sides".

 

The  Nazis were the aggressors.  antifa didn't go to the area permitted for Nazis and attack them, the Nazis left their permitted area and attacked the counter protesters.

Not related to the meaning of "both sides".

 

To top that off the police stood by and just watched, until the Nazis left, then they tear gassed the counter protesters.

Not related to the meaning of "both sides". 

Trump told pants on fire lies in that statement, and the reason people lie is they don't want to tell the truth.

Not related to the meaning of "both sides".

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


yes indeedy.  Trump managed to lump in civil rights protesters with Nazis and the KKK with one statement. He can't read, he can't write, he can't stand the light of day, but he can help elevate Nazis and the KKK.  (Oh, and he can cheat on his wife with porn stars and make fun of Gold Star mothers)


He lumped nothing - he said "both sides" - separate not lumped. Nothing in that about reading, writing, daylight, elevation, Stormy or the Khans. Try to focus.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
99
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
114
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

114 Views
Message 5 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

 On the tape he said "both sides" - do you really think he was calling antifa "good people"?

 

No I don't, I think he was calling the Nazis good people,

Since he said "both sides" who but antifa would be the "other side" from the Nazis?

 

Clealry Trump wasn't calling antifa very fine people.

Agreed - nor the Nazis.

 

Facts are both groups were in permitted areas to keep them separated, to prevent  a clash, the Nazis left their permitted area and attacked people outside of their area.

Not related to the meaning of "both sides".

 

The  Nazis were the aggressors.  antifa didn't go to the area permitted for Nazis and attack them, the Nazis left their permitted area and attacked the counter protesters.

Not related to the meaning of "both sides".

 

To top that off the police stood by and just watched, until the Nazis left, then they tear gassed the counter protesters.

Not related to the meaning of "both sides". 

Trump told pants on fire lies in that statement, and the reason people lie is they don't want to tell the truth.

Not related to the meaning of "both sides".

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


yes indeedy.  Trump managed to lump in civil rights protesters with Nazis and the KKK with one statement. He can't read, he can't write, he can't stand the light of day, but he can help elevate Nazis and the KKK.  (Oh, and he can cheat on his wife with porn stars and make fun of Gold Star mothers)

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
114
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
125
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

125 Views
Message 6 of 39

@gruffstuff wrote:

 On the tape he said "both sides" - do you really think he was calling antifa "good people"?

 

No I don't, I think he was calling the Nazis good people,

Since he said "both sides" who but antifa would be the "other side" from the Nazis?

 

Clealry Trump wasn't calling antifa very fine people.

Agreed - nor the Nazis.

 

Facts are both groups were in permitted areas to keep them separated, to prevent  a clash, the Nazis left their permitted area and attacked people outside of their area.

Not related to the meaning of "both sides".

 

The  Nazis were the aggressors.  antifa didn't go to the area permitted for Nazis and attack them, the Nazis left their permitted area and attacked the counter protesters.

Not related to the meaning of "both sides".

 

To top that off the police stood by and just watched, until the Nazis left, then they tear gassed the counter protesters.

Not related to the meaning of "both sides". 

Trump told pants on fire lies in that statement, and the reason people lie is they don't want to tell the truth.

Not related to the meaning of "both sides".

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
125
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
136
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

136 Views
Message 7 of 39

 On the tape he said "both sides" - do you really think he was calling antifa "good people"?

 

No I don't, I think he was calling the Nazis good people,

 

Clealry Trump wasn't calling antifa very fine people.

 

Facts are both groups were in permitted areas to keep them separated, to prevent  a clash, the Nazis left their permitted area and attacked people outside of their area.

 

The  Nazis were the aggressors.  antifa didn't go to the area permitted for Nazis and attack them, the Nazis left their permitted area and attacked the counter protesters.

 

To top that off the police stood by and just watched, until the Nazis left, then they tear gassed the counter protesters.

 

Trump told pants on fire lies in that statement, and the reason people lie is they don't want to tell the truth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
136
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
155
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

155 Views
Message 8 of 39

For the POTUS to suggest opposition to his treasonous behavior with Putin is to invite WAR with the only other major Nuclear power is obscene.

 

To have the Republican base repeat this obscenity is par for the course.

 

The Republicans in Congress think the same way their base does - just listen to them falling over themselves to EXCUSE Trump's Treason.

 

If you do not like being ruled by Putin...

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
155
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
175
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

175 Views
Message 9 of 39

@angeleyes64 wrote:

@
Olderscout66
Russia is our enemy. Putin leads that enemy against us. Trump is Putin's poodle. The fact-deprived Right will stoop to anything to retain political power - they are ruled by greed and malice toward Humanity.

Greed and Money. They as you say want it ALL, ANY way they can GET it and KEEP it.

 

His followers better wake up & realize, he wants it all, you want it all, but when he is a dictator you will get nothing. You may think you will, but when he gets what he really wants, watch out. 


How do YOU propose DEALING with that "enemy" - YOU don't seem to LIKE discussions. Shall we RESTART  the Cold War or go IMMEDIATELY to missile LAUNCHING?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
175
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
173
Views

Re: Suggested there were "VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

173 Views
Message 10 of 39

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

 

 Now the C-ville lie gets taken out, dusted off and applied to Helsinki.


No .... those were C-ville FACTS ..... FACTS that can indeed be applied to the absurd treasonous garbage Trump spewed in Helsinki!


The C-ville jazz is a lie so anything attached to it has no value.


Conflating facts with music "has no value". Bit it does exhibit desperate evasion!


No music, no "bit", no desperation, no evasion,  simply the truth - the C-ville jazz is a lie.


Yet you STILL attempt to conflate FACTS with music, as is self evident in your latest reply depicting the same desperate evasion!

 

No evasion,  simply the truth - the C-ville jazz is a lie.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
173
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors