Super Contributor

Stupid stuff over a murder

We all want equal justice.  That is true.  But what I have been seeing is lots of garbage such as food stuff such as peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, Aunt Jemima pancake mix and syrup, Uncle Ben's rice, I am very worried. Someone was even worried that is Col. Sanders with KFC, could be next because of age?  People are finding innocent things and making them all look bad.  The latest stupid thing that came was a line that someone made up in the movie "Mary Poppins".  The movie had good music as well.  No rap.  There was one guy who worked for a school that stood up for a professor's little fantasy and I found the user on Facebook.  So I blocked the user for it.  I am very annoyed with the way things are being handled.  

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png