Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Stop Airing Trump’s Briefings!

Message 1 of 104

i agree: they should stop Trump's briefings; they are always full of lies & hate filled. it is tearing this country apart in more ways than one!

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 104

@jimc91 wrote:

If you don't like the briefings, change the channel...  There are literally thousands of channels and content available to everyone.

Indeed there is.  And if you recorded Fox you'll see the wise advice of Geraldo and the moron SENIOR ADVISOR to POTUS!!!  So revealing....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 104

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Damned if he does damned if he doesn't. I get it... but facts remain and they're new facts, about 1/2 life study on Covid-19. Some good information that's new. 

Why so much drama and hyperbole? 

Did you see the actual report issued by doctors and scientist?

I agree with MsStretch.  I'm a lung cancer survivor and I don't want to go through that again..  As far as hyperbole, it appears that the maker of Lysol, etc are making a big deal of Trump's remarks.  They are warning about following his remarks.

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 104

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
The good news was from the director of the lab doing the study. Does good news upset all of you? There's a difference between substance and style... learn to separate the two.

No UV suit needed, get off the couch and go outside.

So much for the "good news" from the director, since IMPOTUS drove home the whole point of this discussion with his follow-up dangerous babble about using disinfectants and UV light internally.  We all know UV rays causes skin cancer.  How about a little lung cancer with your COVID-19 treatment?

Now Lysol and doctors are scrambling to issue statements to NOT ingest disinfectant products.  And all because some irresponsible president loves to hear himself speak on TV and just had to chime in with his "expert advice" to show what a "stable genius" he is.

Damned if he does damned if he doesn't. I get it... but facts remain and they're new facts, about 1/2 life study on Covid-19. Some good information that's new. 

I choose not to watch the briefings, but the clips I saw show that Bill Bryan was talking about "practical applications", in other words, how long the virus survives on surfaces.

Trump’s comments came after Homeland Security official Bill Bryan presented new findings that showed the ability of disinfectants to kill the coronavirus on surfaces. Bryan said bleach will kill the virus in five minutes when applied to surfaces and isopropyl alcohol kills the virus in 30 seconds.

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute. One minute,” Trump said Thursday evening at a nationally televised White House press briefing. “Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

Source: CNBC

Wha…???

Judging by the hoarding of disinfectants, bleach, alcohol, sanitizer cleaners, since February, I've got to think that most people already suspected its effectiveness against the coronavirus ON SURFACES.

Again, another example of why IMPOTUS does not need to participate in the daily briefings.  Let the experts handle it and stop with the dangerous and deadly speculations.  Internal application, indeed! 🙄

Oh, and why so much drama and hyperbole?  I ask myself that every time the IMPOTUS opens his mouth.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 104

Personally, I enjoy the daily briefings for several reasons.  It keeps me up to date on the trends and numbers.  I also find it very entertaining to watch the rabid MSM types compete with each other to see which of them can be the most offensive.  Add to that some of the incredibly uninformed reporters questions' that are completely irrelevant.  And finally, watch Trump beat them like a drum while outing them as the "off the rail TDS patients" just trying to land a punch, but failing...  TOO FUNNY!!

If you don't like the briefings, change the channel...  There are literally thousands of channels and content available to everyone.

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 104

@MsStretch wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
The good news was from the director of the lab doing the study. Does good news upset all of you? There's a difference between substance and style... learn to separate the two.

So much for the "good news" from the director, since IMPOTUS drove home the whole point of this discussion with his follow-up dangerous babble about using disinfectants and UV light internally.  We all know UV rays causes skin cancer.  How about a little lung cancer with your COVID-19 treatment?

Now Lysol and doctors are scrambling to issue statements to NOT ingest disinfectant products.  And all because some irresponsible president loves to hear himself speak on TV and just had to chime in with his "expert advice" to show what a "stable genius" he is.

Libs search for the light of day in the dead of night
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 104
MsStretch posted...

Now Lysol and doctors are scrambling to issue statements to NOT ingest disinfectant products. And all because some irresponsible president loves to hear himself speak on TV and just had to chime in with his "expert advice" to show what a "stable genius" he is.

==================================================================

So much ado about nothing.
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 104

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 104

trump showed the world yesterday, why these briefings NEED to be aired!  Stupidity and ignorance need to be witnessed to save lives!

It needs to be seen, to be believed.  You just-can't-make-this-crap-up!!!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 104

@BigLib wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

The moron-in-chief thinks it would be "interesting" to ingest or inject disinfectants.

THIN THE HERD!!!

Can't you just see the next Trump rally? His base standing around in their MAGATS hats, freebasing Comet cleanser, drinking Lysol and chewing on Tide Pods.

And Donny Jr. hustling them in the stands.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 9 – Coronavirus Event

1 p.m. ET - Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors