Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
137
Views

Re: Stoking Racial Tensions is a Feature of trump’s Presidency

137 Views
Message 21 of 39


@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

It's quite telling some defend the presidents stoking the racsit element in this country and don't address the issue but attack the messenger.  As pointed out in the topic article, trump has a long history of this behavior.


Liberals crack me up.  They really do.  The only thing they seem to be good at is spin, innuendo, half-truths and lies.  As I've said before, that's mainly due to the liberal elite putting out a lot of false information that the little liberals aren't capable of understanding so they just do their duty and blindly repeat it.  And in the end it will probably get Trump reelected because people are smart enough to see through it.

 

But I'm certainly willing to be proved wrong.  Perhaps you can actually defend what you say with facts instead of using logical fallacies like "it's quite telling."  Just give me an actual quote from Trump that was racist.  Not what some far left rag said, not what the liberal elite told you, but an actual quote.


@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

It's quite telling some defend the presidents stoking the racsit element in this country and don't address the issue but attack the messenger.  As pointed out in the topic article, trump has a long history of this behavior.


Liberals crack me up.  They really do.  The only thing they seem to be good at is spin, innuendo, half-truths and lies.  As I've said before, that's mainly due to the liberal elite putting out a lot of false information that the little liberals aren't capable of understanding so they just do their duty and blindly repeat it.  And in the end it will probably get Trump reelected because people are smart enough to see through it.

 

But I'm certainly willing to be proved wrong.  Perhaps you can actually defend what you say with facts instead of using logical fallacies like "it's quite telling."  Just give me an actual quote from Trump that was racist.  Not what some far left rag said, not what the liberal elite told you, but an actual quote.


 I am out in Old Mexico, to see the pride parade for my annual trip this year. I don't have ready access to easy tools to post things on this forum but when I get back home, I guess I will have to get some YouTube videos of Trump's racist comments. But of course you will have some reason excuse actually, do tell us that's not what Trump meant. That's your favorite Play Now isn't it?

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
137
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
145
Views

Re: Stoking Racial Tensions is a Feature of trump’s Presidency

145 Views
Message 22 of 39

Actually it is....

 

And what was my "claim"?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
145
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
142
Views

Re: Stoking Racial Tensions is a Feature of trump’s Presidency

142 Views
Message 23 of 39

A poll of 1337 people is hardly conclusive evidence of your claim.  America is made up of over 300 million people.  This is laughable... 

 

Who is stoking racial tensions??

 

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
142
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
129
Views

Re: Stoking Racial Tensions is a Feature of trump’s Presidency

129 Views
Message 24 of 39

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:


Right you are Scout.

 

I see a far-right extremist needs a quote to prove racism as they ignore the deeds of a racist.  One doesn't need to hear the N-word when the actions are obvious.....


Great example of why I said the word "racist" is so overusede  We disagree...so?  IMO, bigotry is a bigger problem than rascism, but so?  You have a problem with a posted article?  So? It's not surprising.  The article provided several examples...yet you couldn't prove any of them wrong; nor provide any relavant information, but only discounted the source.  It's what you do.

 


 

What I actually do is try to keep liberals honest when I see them using spin, innuendo, half-truths and lies.  It's hot dirty work and a full-time job on this site.  It's part of politics; intelligent people know that and know it occurs on both sides of the aisle.  Care to disagree?  

 

YOU accused Trump of being a racist ....more dishonesty, CS.....just as in every post.  I made NO accusations......and used an article as evidence from what was once a great newspaper but has become just another left wing rag.  Well, that's YOUR biased opinion....and you're welcome to it, but many know otherwise. But I consider the sourse, YOU, who say's you've never seen Fox lie.

 

 You have offered NO FACTS to prove your accusation ....there was no need; I posted an article....of course you just can't get past THAT fact....and there are none in the article you offered as evidence.  Actually, there are, but you'd have to read it to know.  At least none that I can see are true. For example the article starts by inferring that Trump said all Hispanic immigrants are vermin. That's not true and YOU know it.....Is that your evidence? It's evidence of your dishonesty!!! But thanks for asking! Because it's FALSE. What he actually said was:

 

"Democrats are the problem. They don't care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country like MS-13.”  Well, he's a liar too.  None of which he said is true, just more of the hyperbolic rhetoric from the "liar-in-chief".  And it appears you misquoted the link because what THEY quoted him as saying was, "He warned that they would “pour into and infest our country.”  There is no reference to MS-13 in the article....but it apparently is preferrable to disinform others and defend your Cult Leader

 

That seems to be true, is not calling anyone vermin and has nothing to do with “racial tension.” To you it may be, but he's singing your song....  Democrats are the problem because they don't seem to care about immigrant crime and just want open borders.  Because you and trump y so.....LOL.  I'm sure you believe it......sure is pathetic that you and trump claim to know what all Democrats care about and think.  And MS-13 IS "infesting" our country, an accurate use of the word.  Nope.  We are infested by far more bigots/hate-mongerers than MS-13.  But it's fun to watch the fearfull drown in their own fear and hate.

 

The rest of the article is just more of the same. As I originally said, you called Trump a racist again, that's dishonest.....  I'm fine that you support him and wish to defend him.  But, being dishonest about what's posted here in this topic is a game for the dishonest. Time to change your story....

 

Nearly half of white Americans think Trump is racist

 

But in the cult followers minds, there's "no proof".  LOL!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
129
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
137
Views

Re: Stoking Racial Tensions is a Feature of trump’s Presidency

137 Views
Message 25 of 39

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:


Right you are Scout.

 

I see a far-right extremist needs a quote to prove racism as they ignore the deeds of a racist.  One doesn't need to hear the N-word when the actions are obvious.....


Great example of why I said the word "racist" is so overusede  We disagree...so?  IMO, bigotry is a bigger problem than rascism, but so?  You have a problem with a posted article?  So? It's not surprising.  The article provided several examples...yet you couldn't prove any of them wrong; nor provide any relavant information, but only discounted the source.  It's what you do.

 


 

What I actually do is try to keep liberals honest when I see them using spin, innuendo, half-truths and lies.  It's hot dirty work and a full-time job on this site.  

 

YOU accused Trump of being a racist and used an article as evidence from what was once a great newspaper but has become just another left wing rag.  You have offered NO FACTS to prove your accusation and there are none in the article you offered as evidence.  At least none that I can see are true. For example the article starts by inferring that Trump said all Hispanic immigrants are vermin. Is that your evidence?  Because it's FALSE. What he actually said was:

 

"Democrats are the problem. They don't care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country like MS-13.”

 

That seems to be true, is not calling anyone vermin and has nothing to do with “racial tension.” Democrats are the problem because they don't seem to care about immigrant crime and just want open borders. And MS-13 IS "infesting" our country, an accurate use of the word.

 

The rest of the article is just more of the same. As I originally said, you called Trump a racist and have provided no FACTS to back up your claim.  It's real simple.  If you have any FACTS, show 'em to us.

 

Do you have any actual FACTS to support your (false) claim?

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
137
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
141
Views

Re: Stoking Racial Tensions is a Feature of trump’s Presidency

141 Views
Message 26 of 39

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:


Right you are Scout.

 

I see a far-right extremist needs a quote to prove racism as they ignore the deeds of a racist.  One doesn't need to hear the N-word when the actions are obvious.....


Great example of why I said the word "racist" is so overusede  We disagree...so?  IMO, bigotry is a bigger problem than rascism, but so?  You have a problem with a posted article?  So? It's not surprising.  The article provided several examples...yet you couldn't prove any of them wrong; nor provide any relavant information, but only discounted the source.  It's what you do.

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
141
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
138
Views

Re: Stoking Racial Tensions is a Feature of trump’s Presidency

138 Views
Message 27 of 39

@Centristsin2010 wrote:


Right you are Scout.

 

I see a far-right extremist needs a quote to prove racism as they ignore the deeds of a racist.  One doesn't need to hear the N-word when the actions are obvious.....


Great example of why I said the word "racist" is so overusede that it is becoming meaningless.  You call someone a racist, have NO evidence that he is and then say you don't need evidence when it's obvious, which is nothing more than another logical fallacy.  It's not "obvious" when the FACTS show it's made up for political purposes.  Sorry, my mistake, it is to the little liberals who can't think for themselves when the liberal elite say they should believe it's true.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
138
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
146
Views

Re: Stoking Racial Tensions is a Feature of trump’s Presidency

146 Views
Message 28 of 39

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@JackieHallock wrote:
So, then, you are all for whoever from wherever coming into the USA illegally, being detained then released, to disappear into the American landscape, be taken care of by YOUR tax dollars, bringing in drugs, crime, sex trafficking, potential terrorism?

To operate the system in a CONSTITUTIONAL manner and comply with the Court's 1997 decree, President Obama arrested asylum seekers who entered the country illegally.

 

Those with criminal records were immediately deported and the rest were put them in ankle bracelets and gaven a Court Date to appear for a hearing. Over the years, between 96% and 99% of those people showed up for their court appearance.

 

This despite the fact there is a absurdly long waiting list - up to TWO YEARS- for those Court hearings because Republicans refuse to increase the number of Judges available to hear the cases.

 

No infants were torn from their Mother's arms. No 2-year-old children were placed in prison like facilities. No pre-teens were stripped naked and tied to chairs for hours with bags on their heads like they were AlQuada terrorists in AbuGrabe.

 

But Trump Supporters were told lies about the system, believed the lies because they fed their hatred, and demanded change.

 

Now we all see what their infantile POTUS did to change things, and if you are not appauled by the beastiality of Trumps methods, you have no soul.

 

Children are torn from their mother's arms and taken away to be treated like animals, confined with NO BEDS and only a Mylar "space blanket" to keep them warm as they sleep on the floor with NO compassionate contact with any adult, the only adult they can see is the guard posted se he can look down on them in their pens.

 

Der Trumper ordered this process with absolutily NO THOUGHT to the treatment of the children. His only objective was to make the process so terrifying asylum seekers would understand they were better off remaining where they were, with gangs coming to rape and murder all who opposed and forcing their sons into druglord armies to join in the rape and murder.

 

In this Der Trumper succeeded. His inhuman treatment of infants and children is indeed as bad as anything the drug gangs are doing in Centeral America.


Right you are Scout.

 

I see a far-right extremist needs a quote to prove racism as they ignore the deeds of a racist.  One doesn't need to hear the N-word when the actions are obvious.....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
146
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
151
Views

Re: Stoking Racial Tensions is a Feature of trump’s Presidency

151 Views
Message 29 of 39

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

It's quite telling some defend the presidents stoking the racsit element in this country and don't address the issue but attack the messenger.  As pointed out in the topic article, trump has a long history of this behavior.


Liberals crack me up.  They really do.  The only thing they seem to be good at is spin, innuendo, half-truths and lies.  As I've said before, that's mainly due to the liberal elite putting out a lot of false information that the little liberals aren't capable of understanding so they just do their duty and blindly repeat it.  And in the end it will probably get Trump reelected because people are smart enough to see through it.

 

But I'm certainly willing to be proved wrong.  Perhaps you can actually defend what you say with facts instead of using logical fallacies like "it's quite telling."  Just give me an actual quote from Trump that was racist.  Not what some far left rag said, not what the liberal elite told you, but an actual quote.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
151
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
151
Views

Re: Stoking Racial Tensions is a Feature of trump’s Presidency

151 Views
Message 30 of 39

@JackieHallock wrote:
So, then, you are all for whoever from wherever coming into the USA illegally, being detained then released, to disappear into the American landscape, be taken care of by YOUR tax dollars, bringing in drugs, crime, sex trafficking, potential terrorism?

To operate the system in a CONSTITUTIONAL manner and comply with the Court's 1997 decree, President Obama arrested asylum seekers who entered the country illegally.

 

Those with criminal records were immediately deported and the rest were put them in ankle bracelets and gaven a Court Date to appear for a hearing. Over the years, between 96% and 99% of those people showed up for their court appearance.

 

This despite the fact there is a absurdly long waiting list - up to TWO YEARS- for those Court hearings because Republicans refuse to increase the number of Judges available to hear the cases.

 

No infants were torn from their Mother's arms. No 2-year-old children were placed in prison like facilities. No pre-teens were stripped naked and tied to chairs for hours with bags on their heads like they were AlQuada terrorists in AbuGrabe.

 

But Trump Supporters were told lies about the system, believed the lies because they fed their hatred, and demanded change.

 

Now we all see what their infantile POTUS did to change things, and if you are not appauled by the beastiality of Trumps methods, you have no soul.

 

Children are torn from their mother's arms and taken away to be treated like animals, confined with NO BEDS and only a Mylar "space blanket" to keep them warm as they sleep on the floor with NO compassionate contact with any adult, the only adult they can see is the guard posted se he can look down on them in their pens.

 

Der Trumper ordered this process with absolutily NO THOUGHT to the treatment of the children. His only objective was to make the process so terrifying asylum seekers would understand they were better off remaining where they were, with gangs coming to rape and murder all who opposed and forcing their sons into druglord armies to join in the rape and murder.

 

In this Der Trumper succeeded. His inhuman treatment of infants and children is indeed as bad as anything the drug gangs are doing in Centeral America.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
151
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors