Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Stoking Racial Tensions is a Feature of trump’s Presidency

Message 11 of 39

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

Do you have any actual FACTS to support your (false) claim?

I made no "false claim"  Therefore, another CS fallacy.

Below is what you left out.  As ALWAYS, you have no evidence of your FALSE claim so you take one sentence out of context and make a comment about it.  Sorry, EVERYONE here is wise to you.  I'll repeat it again, and this time I'll type slower.....

YOU accused Trump of being a racist .... N-O-O-O,  I D-I-D-N-T....A-G-A-I-N  Y-O-U P-O-S-T-E-D  A-N-O-T-H-E-R  D-I-S-H-O-N-E-S-T  A-N-D  F-A-L-S-E  C-L-A-I-M.

You inferred it in the title of YOUR thread and then said YOUR reference proved it.  For someone who is advocating how smart Fox viewers are, this is a HOOT!!!!  The headline is the actual headline from the article in the paper......YOU-JUST-CAN'T-MAKE-THIS-STUFF-UP!!!!

Instead of all the spin and other nonsense, if you understand that there is NO evidence that Trump is a racist, just say so.  If you believe he is, show us the EVIDENCE.  It's really just that simple.

Puh-leaseeee, obviously you spend a LOT of time trying to smear other posters, claiming they are posting false information and you're the smartest one in the room.  Obviously it's not even close.  If you don't like the article, you sure spent a lot of time wasting with nonsense and spin.  No one needs to prove anything to you.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 39

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

Below is what you left out.  As ALWAYS, you have no evidence of your FALSE claim so you take one sentence out of context and make a comment about it.  Sorry, EVERYONE here is wise to you.  I'll repeat it again, and this time I'll type slower.....

YOU accused Trump of being a racist .... N-O-O-O,  I D-I-D-N-T....A-G-A-I-N  Y-O-U P-O-S-T-E-D  A-N-O-T-H-E-R  D-I-S-H-O-N-E-S-T  A-N-D  F-A-L-S-E  C-L-A-I-M.

You inferred it in the title of YOUR thread and then said YOUR reference proved it.  For someone who is advocating how smart Fox viewers are, this is a HOOT!!!!  The headline is the actual headline from the article in the paper......YOU-JUST-CAN'T-MAKE-THIS-STUFF-UP!!!!

Instead of all the spin and other nonsense, if you understand that there is NO evidence that Trump is a racist, just say so.  If you believe he is, show us the EVIDENCE.  It's really just that simple.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 39

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

The spin continues.  Of course you didn't say that.  Yet you insisted I did....."obstinately devoted to your view and predjudices...."

So you were wrong....just admit it and move on to another silly attack.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 39

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

The spin continues.  Of course you didn't say that.  You inferred it in the title of YOUR thread and then said YOUR reference proved it.  And you've said it multiple times elsewhere but apparently you decided to be a little more careful since YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP IS A RACIST.  And if you did you'd post it.  As I previously said:

Below is what you left out.  As ALWAYS, you have no evidence of your FALSE claim so you take one sentence out of context and make a comment about it.  Sorry, EVERYONE here is wise to you.

YOU accused Trump of being a racist and used an article as evidence from what was once a great newspaper but has become just another left wing rag.  You have offered NO FACTS to prove your accusation and there are none in the article you offered as evidence.  At least none that I can see are true. For example the article starts by inferring that Trump said all Hispanic immigrants are vermin. Is that your evidence?  Because it's FALSE. What he actually said was:

"Democrats are the problem. They don't care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country like MS-13.”

That seems to be true, is not calling anyone vermin and has nothing to do with “racial tension.” Democrats are the problem because they don't seem to care about immigrant crime and just want open borders. And MS-13 IS "infesting" our country, an accurate use of the word.

The rest of the article is just more of the same. As I originally said, you called Trump a racist and have provided no FACTS to back up your claim.  It's real simple.  If you have any FACTS, show 'em to us.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 39

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 39

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

Below is what you left out.  As ALWAYS, you have no evidence of your FALSE claim so you take one sentence out of context and make a comment about it.  Sorry, EVERYONE here is wise to you.

YOU accused Trump of being a racist and used an article as evidence from what was once a great newspaper but has become just another left wing rag.  You have offered NO FACTS to prove your accusation and there are none in the article you offered as evidence.  At least none that I can see are true. For example the article starts by inferring that Trump said all Hispanic immigrants are vermin. Is that your evidence?  Because it's FALSE. What he actually said was:

"Democrats are the problem. They don't care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country like MS-13.”

That seems to be true, is not calling anyone vermin and has nothing to do with “racial tension.” Democrats are the problem because they don't seem to care about immigrant crime and just want open borders. And MS-13 IS "infesting" our country, an accurate use of the word.

The rest of the article is just more of the same. As I originally said, you called Trump a racist and have provided no FACTS to back up your claim.  It's real simple.  If you have any FACTS, show 'em to us.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 39

@jimc91 wrote:

A poll of 1337 people is hardly conclusive evidence of your claim.  America is made up of over 300 million people.  This is laughable... 

C'mon, you claimed you understood statistics and polling....

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 39

@CS402050 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 39

@jimc91 wrote:

A poll of 1337 people is hardly conclusive evidence of your claim.  America is made up of over 300 million people.  This is laughable... 

Who is stoking racial tensions??

I know, right? It's nowhere near as good as is your poles of 500 Fox viewers to prove your one-man point. But I do give you some credit that your Defenders Jump Right In

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 39

@jimc91 wrote:

Oh just nonsense as usual

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors