Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Stocks plunge, coronavirus spreads and Trump tweets image of himself playing fiddle.

Message 1 of 8

@jimc91 wrote:

TDS running RAMPANT!!    

So funny and predictable.  OUTRAGE everyday real or unreal...  It's a "need".

A miserable existence I suppose.  

I forget, is TDS an acronym for something that means "Every investor in America thinks Trump is a moron"?

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Stocks plunge, coronavirus spreads and Trump tweets image of himself playing fiddle.

Message 2 of 8

TDS running RAMPANT!!    

So funny and predictable.  OUTRAGE everyday real or unreal...  It's a "need".

A miserable existence I suppose.  

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 8

trump was his normal self, made little sense, proposed monies to probably benefit his buddies, and blamed others to try to take the spotlight off of himself...

even banning travel from our Allies, but not England? So what's new!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 8

Maybe, but this one is bothersome. 
I don't follow tweeter, but if trump did post this or likes his comment, he is total looney tunes. This is more like what the

joker/riddler/two face might post. 
Very goofy or subliminal. 
We'll see how he does in his comments from the WH later. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 8
Image result for IMAGE OF TRUMP PLAYING FIDDLE
The Man is absolutely CLUELESS!!!!!
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 8

He actually wrote "Who knows what this means, but it sounds good to me!" above the meme. What a bozo!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 8

The Nero thing is absolutely hilarious and just epitomizes everything that's wrong with Trump. 

Highlighted
Conversationalist

Stocks plunge, coronavirus spreads and Trump tweets image of himself playing fiddle.

Message 8 of 8

Stocks plunge, coronavirus spreads and Trump tweets image of himself playing fiddle.
The president, who is goofing off at his golf resort as his administration's train wreck of a pandemic response goes from bad to worse, retweets an image posted by HIS OWN social media director that's reminiscent of Nero fiddling as Rome burned. Because neither has heard of Nero.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/stocks-plunge-coronavirus-spreads-and-trump-retweets-image-of-hims...

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.

Top Authors