Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with the AARP job board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Steve Stockman convicted of 23 felonies

Message 1 of 7

That’s so ironic! I just got my shipment of world’s tiniest violins to play him a “small” sad song...

the short version of “alligator tear in my beer”, also purchased from Amazon, thru an ad in the Washington Post. 

Another honest broker repub huh?

Wonder how many more will tumble out of the closet...pruitt already did but his closetmates won’t do anything about it. More to come?

frosty closet

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@afisher wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Texas Republican Who Pushed To Impeach Obama Just Got Jailed After Being Convicted Of 23 Felonies 

Convicted felons, under most circumstances, can't ever again own firearms or weapons - and cannot vote...

Just got a fresh shipment of alligator tears, so I can cry for him...

Wonder if there is a low life republican scumbag politician who might pardon him, or commute his sentence...

I hope you bought the tears from Amazon, just to irritate Donald!   

Of course I did...

The tears are from liberal alligators that are treated gently and with kindness...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@alferdpacker wrote:

Texas Republican Who Pushed To Impeach Obama Just Got Jailed After Being Convicted Of 23 Felonies 

Convicted felons, under most circumstances, can't ever again own firearms or weapons - and cannot vote...

Wonder if there is a low life republican scumbag politician who might pardon him, or commute his sentence...

I hope you bought the tears from Amazon, just to irritate Donald!   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

Grumpy doesn't come to the support of crooked Texas Republicans....unless you put TX in the headline of the thread.    What was amazing, is that he was taken into custody immediately after the verdict was read.    It had to do with him offering his wizard services to a foreign country and he was arrested while at the airport with passport and ticket fo foreign destination in hand.     Real scum.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7
they better get him on the ballot again so Trump will visit to campaign.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Stockman faces 20 years in federal prison for each conviction, including 11 counts of money laundering, seven counts of mail and wire fraud, two counts of make false statements to the Federal Election Commission, one count of making coordinated excess campaign contributions, one count of conspiracy to make conduit campaign contributions, and one count of filing a false tax return.

Following the verdict, Stockman was taken to jail where he will await sentencing, which is scheduled for Aug. 17.

In 2013, Stockman tweeted “Happy Lock Her Up Halloween,” with a photo of a “Hillary for prison” jack-0-lantern.

hillary halloween.jpg

https://www.mystatesman.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/texas-congressman-lady-needs-told-wh...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Steve Stockman convicted of 23 felonies

Message 7 of 7

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Replies