Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Stephen Miller is a White Supremacist

Message 11 of 24

@BigLib wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Name calling reveals much about ones' character.

Indeed it does, @jimc91. For example, can you believe that one poster here calls everyone they disagree with "dimms"?

I am so glad you pointed that out!  

I offered another poster on this board a deal several months ago.  I offered to stop writing dimms if they would stop calling anyone that supports Trump a cult member.

On that day I stopped using it and for a few days they stopped using the cult word.  It was short lived and the cult word resurfaced with a vengeance.  

So here we are today.  I have continued to encourage folks to consider what name calling adds to our discussion board.

Apparently we have some that require it.  

so, yes... Guilty as charged.  I do use the term dimm in many of my posts.  I will stop If ya'll stop.  The ball is in your court.

Remeber, what goes around comes around...

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 24

@jimc91 wrote:

Name calling reveals much about ones' character.

Indeed it does, @jimc91. For example, can you believe that one poster here calls everyone they disagree with "dimms"? I shudder to think what that person reveals about their character, or lack thereof.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 24

When one is supportive of racism and white supremacy, it's not too tough to determine their political leanings or who they really are willing to follow and support...no mystery here. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 24

@jimc91 wrote:

CNN sided with President Trump this week, ...................

Your post has nothing to do with this topic. This topic is about Katie McHugh knowing Stephen Miller and saying he is a White Supremacist.

Nice try at distracting from that.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 24

@jimc91 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 Well we are all entitled to our opinions...  Name calling reveals much about ones' character.

FWIW,  I am of the opinion Stephen Miller is NOT a white Supremacist.  

I think CNN is acting out and angry that the recent IG Report by Mr. Horowitz outed them and many other FAKE news outlets as co-conspirators in the FISA abuse scandal that has now been made public.

It's a great day to be an American!

You jump on the bash CNN train and ignore what Katie McHugh says. Why is that? To distract? To deny?

Katie McHugh was the editor at Breitbart, a source used often by Right Wingers, racists, and white supremacists. Katie McHugh was a self proclaimed racist and she personally knew Stephen Miller. Since she knew the man I will take her words and opinions over yours. Katie McHugh also said she "was taken to new heights of hate" by white supremacists like Stephen. Yep, I think Katie knows a little more about Stephen Miller than you do.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 24

CNN sided with President Trump this week, agreeing in a fact check that two House Democrats, both from Texas, had misquoted the president's July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelensky during a House Judiciary Committee impeachment markup session.

In a Twitter message Thursday, Trump wrote that Reps. Veronica Escobar, who represents El Paso, and Sheila Jackson Lee, who represents Houston, “purposely misquoted my call.”

“I said I want you to do us (our Country!) a favor, not me a favor. They know that but decided to LIE in order to make a fraudulent point! Very sad,” the president wrote.

In the declassified transcript of the call, Trump tells Zelensky, “I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot.”

CNN Politics’ Fact Check pointed out that Escobar and Jackson Lee either changed or omitted the word “us” when quoting the transcript in the markup session. The word “us” is significant because it implies Trump was asking for a favor of national interest, instead of a personal favor against a political rival.

Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 11.00.10 AM.png

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OH MY!!!!!!

Could CNN be trying to mend their broken ways?!?!?

Well Miracles still do happen and it's never too late to start!  

VIMTSTL
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 24

Right you are, rker.  Not very surprising to see another follower discount a first hand account of Stephen Miller's behavior.....the hypocrisy is STUNNING!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 24

No surprise in that statement. we have seen this man and since the beginning trying to instill racial division in all the amount of causes that he has been the principal representative.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 24

@jimc91 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 Well we are all entitled to our opinions...Yes, we are.  And some are objective and open-minded and some are bigoted and narrowly focused towards their beliefs.  Name calling reveals much about ones' character.  Sure does, just like your misidentifying CNN....

FWIW,  I am of the opinion Stephen Miller is NOT a white Supremacist.  Most objective and even-minded people will disagree.  Those that support white supremacists rarely would call others White Supremacists, which is what makes the interview significant.....you'd have to watch it to understand.

I think CNN is acting out and angry that the recent IG Report by Mr. Horowitz outed them and many other FAKE news outlets as co-conspirators in the FISA abuse scandal that has now been made public.  Another made-up "fact".  It's not necessary to post fake news, Jim.  Is it necessary?

It's a great day to be an American!  Indeed it is, Jim....when America impeaches the most corrupt President in history....if only the Repubs had values and backbone.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 24

@Centristsin2010 Well we are all entitled to our opinions...  Name calling reveals much about ones' character.

FWIW,  I am of the opinion Stephen Miller is NOT a white Supremacist.  

I think CNN is acting out and angry that the recent IG Report by Mr. Horowitz outed them and many other FAKE news outlets as co-conspirators in the FISA abuse scandal that has now been made public.

It's a great day to be an American!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing ralmon, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors