Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 19

@jimc91 wrote:

Name calling reveals much about ones' character.

Indeed it does, @jimc91. For example, can you believe that one poster here calls everyone they disagree with "dimms"? I shudder to think what that person reveals about their character, or lack thereof.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 19

@jimc91 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 Well we are all entitled to our opinions...  Name calling reveals much about ones' character.

FWIW,  I am of the opinion Stephen Miller is NOT a white Supremacist.  

I think CNN is acting out and angry that the recent IG Report by Mr. Horowitz outed them and many other FAKE news outlets as co-conspirators in the FISA abuse scandal that has now been made public.

It's a great day to be an American!

You jump on the bash CNN train and ignore what Katie McHugh says. Why is that? To distract? To deny?

Katie McHugh was the editor at Breitbart, a source used often by Right Wingers, racists, and white supremacists. Katie McHugh was a self proclaimed racist and she personally knew Stephen Miller. Since she knew the man I will take her words and opinions over yours. Katie McHugh also said she "was taken to new heights of hate" by white supremacists like Stephen. Yep, I think Katie knows a little more about Stephen Miller than you do.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 19

No surprise in that statement. we have seen this man and since the beginning trying to instill racial division in all the amount of causes that he has been the principal representative.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 19

@jimc91 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 Well we are all entitled to our opinions...Yes, we are.  And some are objective and open-minded and some are bigoted and narrowly focused towards their beliefs.  Name calling reveals much about ones' character.  Sure does, just like your misidentifying CNN....

FWIW,  I am of the opinion Stephen Miller is NOT a white Supremacist.  Most objective and even-minded people will disagree.  Those that support white supremacists rarely would call others White Supremacists, which is what makes the interview significant.....you'd have to watch it to understand.

I think CNN is acting out and angry that the recent IG Report by Mr. Horowitz outed them and many other FAKE news outlets as co-conspirators in the FISA abuse scandal that has now been made public.  Another made-up "fact".  It's not necessary to post fake news, Jim.  Is it necessary?

It's a great day to be an American!  Indeed it is, Jim....when America impeaches the most corrupt President in history....if only the Repubs had values and backbone.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 19

@Centristsin2010 Well we are all entitled to our opinions...  Name calling reveals much about ones' character.

FWIW,  I am of the opinion Stephen Miller is NOT a white Supremacist.  

I think CNN is acting out and angry that the recent IG Report by Mr. Horowitz outed them and many other FAKE news outlets as co-conspirators in the FISA abuse scandal that has now been made public.

It's a great day to be an American!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 19

@jimc91 wrote:

CNNDNC is not actually a real news organization, you guys think this is credible and to be taken seriously?   Right...

Sure, any adult with ANY objectivity and doesn't belong to a cult, understands the difference between a news organization and a propaganda organization.  In fact, the GOP has whined about first hand information in the impeachment hearings endlessly and when they DO actually receive/hear first hand accounts, the public gets to hear whines like those posted here by Cult Members.  Just more of the usual hypocrisy by Republicans....it's clear for all to see.

Now Jim, can you dispute ANYTHING she said about your VERY Christian-like Stephen Miller?  I bet there are many faux-Christians that support his racist bigotry.  Do you?

Enjoy your day.  I will knowing the Cult Leader will be impeached.  What a great country...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 19

CNNDNC is not actually a real news organization, you guys think this is credible and to be taken seriously?   Right...

Enjoy your day.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 19

That was a VERY good interview last night and well worth good folks viewing....at least everyone with "Christian values".....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Stephen Miller is a White Supremacist

Message 19 of 19

The following is no surprise to anyone who understands how Trump thinks and why he has 100% support from his base.

Former Breitbart Editor: Stephen Miller is a white supremacist. I know, I was one too.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors