Silver Conversationalist

Statesmanship!

I had the privilege the other day of searching Google images for something or other and came across the image that's emblazoned on this tee shirt for sale at Trump's website, www.donaldjtrump.com

Yes, you too can buy this tee for only $34.00!

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-mr-pencil-neck-limited-edition-teepencil neck.PNG

(edit to add the description)

text33.PNG

Again, this is not "statesmanship". I suppose politics doesn't encourage statesmanship.

Still though, it seems, to me at least, that such "foul" crud like this should not be promoted by our President's "official" "personal" website. I would have a similar view if such was promoted by a Democratic Party President's, or candidate's, website.

Anyhoo....just my public service here to those who might be too wary to venture into such websites.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

IMPOTUS is a classless and disgusting impotent moron.  🤮 

Now, he's retweeted a photoshopped picture of Pelosi and Schumer dressed in Islamic garb with an Iranian flag in the background.  I won't give you a link to this garbage, but you can go see for yourself if you have the stomach for it.

He is acting so childish and bratty for a grown man, that I'm embarrassed for him.  (No, I'm not.  I lied.)

Honored Social Butterfly

FredSmif:  Still though, it seems, to me at least, that such "foul" crud like this should not be promoted by our President's "official" "personal" website.

You're right it shouldn't be on any president's website, and until Trump came along it never was. But Trump is low rent trash who will spew any garbage he thinks will please his base and bring in a few $$$. A total embarrassment.

Honored Social Butterfly

When you cannot debate on the fact, denigrate. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png