Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Stage 4 Dumb

Message 31 of 42

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

As the posts that have been posted in this thread  clearly indicate that the cartoon has proven to be very offensive, to all and incite anger and division  that  may eventually lead to posts that should not be posted, therefore is is actually a very baiting cartoon.

Okay, I will try to remove mine, but in doing so, I do feel that these type of topics/comics should also be met with the others' opinions..

Suposedly, we should at least have some sensitity to racial, ethnic types of cartoon that are quite offensive to others.

If you post racist or other types of diviisive comments, you can be reported and penalize by the TOS  Apparently cartton that incide division, racism  are not ssen as a deviation of the TOS and are in many ways baiting posts to incite others.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 42

@rker321 wrote:

As the posts that have been posted in this thread  clearly indicate that the cartoon has proven to be very offensive, to all and incite anger and division  that  may eventually lead to posts that should not be posted, therefore is is actually a very baiting cartoon.

Okay, I will try to remove mine, but in doing so, I do feel that these type of topics/comics should also be met with the others' opinions..

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 42

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 42

What's even worse is that one feels the need to "make light" of CANCER by using "STAGE FOUR" as a descriptor of "Dumb".

Not funny, @Soosie.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 42

?!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 42

Image result for cartoons showing the dumbness of the extreme right

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 42

@Soosie wrote:

Stage 4 Dumb.jpg

It is a shame that there are those that feel like they must assign a title to a WOMAN OF COLOR of BEYOND STUPID.

Not funny, @Soosie.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 42

@Soosie wrote:
This from the supporters of the ToadPOTUS who proclaimed

"Tariffs are making America rich!"......@Olderscout66.............I have never heard or read this anywhere. Where did you get this?

Come on, what do you expect from a post including the childish "ToadPOTUS"? - accuracy??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 42

@Olderscout66 wrote:

"Tariffs are making America rich!"

Tariffs are used as instruments to level the international commercial playing field for American companies that hire American workers.

Sounds like a "good thing" to me.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 42

"Tariffs are making America rich!"......@Olderscout66.............I have never heard or read this anywhere. Where did you get this?
Kudos
Views