Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Sports Illustrated Models Join #metoo Movement

Message 1 of 2

Never understood Americans' obsession with making nudity obscene. Perhaps this will provide some enlightenment in those dark recesses of the Conservative mind.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Sports Illustrated Models Join #metoo Movement

Message 2 of 2

"As the Me Too movement takes hold in the entertainment industry, Sports Illustrated's annual Swimsuit Issue is responding with an empowering photo shoot of its own.

Models Paulina Porizkova, Sailor Brinkley Cook and Robyn Lawley were just some of the models who bared it all for a photo spread in the issue, hitting newsstands next week, shot by photographer Taylor Ballantyne for the magazine's new "In Her Own Words" project. The shoot, which will be detailed in an upcoming TV special next week on Sports Illustrated TV, shows the models with words written across their nude bodies that describe them."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2018/02/07/sports-illustrateds-swimsuit-issue-tack...

See link for examples of the 'artistic' photos. I think that I could get behind this movement. ;-) 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies