Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Special Counsel to Investigate Obama Administration

Message 1 of 39

Jwermi--Although I agree that the more trump and his fellow fools are kept away from anything that has to do with Americans, our allies, or dealing with other countries due to their incompetence and ignorance, personally, I'm tired of little donnie loony tunes wasting taxpayer money as he continues to abuse his power. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

Strange - a Party represents 99% and loses election after election at all levels. I guess the answer is to stop us "rubes", and "hicks", and "bitter clingers" from entering the ballot booth. Two possibilities - one would be only let the elitists of the left vote and the other would be to also allow those dependent on the government to vote.

I have little problem in not seeing how really disastrous the Democratic Party has become. I have said this over and over again. They have lost the knowledge on how to win elections. and there are reasons for any of this.
1.-The have forgotten the White Middle American.  they are more fearful that they would loose a Latino or an African American vote that they have forgotten tht Middle class American. or don't know hot to reach them or have a message that they understand.
Having said all of that about the Democrats, I have some criticism about the Republican Party.
They have gone from the right to the ultra right. They are not using the power of Congress and the Senate to actually see and act for what is good for the country and not for their donors but that is also true for both parties.
Now, they have a pretty big problem. Their Commander in Chief. is  a disaster, and they don't know what he is going to do next.
They are afraid of not being able to advance the Republican Agenda and the agenda is going nowhere, until they realize that they could do a lot better with Pence as President.

Once they come to that conclusion, perhpas we will see governing in the US.

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 39

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
House Republicans want a new, sweeping probe of Clinton

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's time to show just how bad the Democrats are.

The FBI is investigating Debbie Schultz ... she is one of the top Democrats and has a record of being one nasty person.

I do not understand why people get down in the dirt and try to defend the like of Ms Clinton and Ms Schultz.

I am thankful every day that I have more respect for our country than the Democrats...I could never belong to the party that gets their votes pushing their policy of dependency and entitlements to get votes from the uninformed.

I don't understand why people "get down in the dirt" and try to defend Trump or distract from the sad things he is doing and the sadder things going on in his administration. I am so glad that I support a party that more represents the needs of the 99% instead of a greed and racist ridden party that caters to the 1% and depends on the support of the most uninformed base ever.

Strange - a Party represents 99% and loses election after election at all levels. I guess the answer is to stop us "rubes", and "hicks", and "bitter clingers" from entering the ballot booth. Two possibilities - one would be only let the elitists of the left vote and the other would be to also allow those dependent on the government to vote.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 39

@pc6063 wrote:

OMG--I don't know what is more ridiculous--saying that there is no known Russian meddling in our elections----a fact known and accepted by all Americans--except maybe the whackiest of the whacked

OMG - who ever said that. Sounds like one of those "straw" things. Only the whackiest of the whacked fall back on that on a regular basis.

or not to clearly see that little donnie loony tunes is asking Sessions to investigate Clinton in another pathetic attempt to throw focus off himself. Clearly there will be no investigation--THERE IS NOTHING TO INVESTIGATE--UNLESS IT IS IN THE LOONY TUNE WHITE HOUSE.

This would be hysterical if it weren't so sad--so pathetically sad.

If you are referring to the idea that only Republicans can be investigated - true, pathetic and sad (and dishonest).

Highlighted

Message 5 of 39

It seems to me if the Republicans want to focus on Obama or Clinton and waste tax payer dollors again, let them. It takes away time that can be used to further their agenda. What's one more investigation? So long as they don't stop the current Russion investigation the truth will come out.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 39

Several Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Thursday, How many are in a "several"?  Who and why do they not make their names known? Can you make up something like this? (Yes)

asking for a second special counsel to investigate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. Because the four Republican led investigations were not conclusive?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 39

@KidBoy2 wrote:
House Republicans want a new, sweeping probe of Clinton

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's time to show just how bad the Democrats are.

The FBI is investigating Debbie Schultz ... she is one of the top Democrats and has a record of being one nasty person.

I do not understand why people get down in the dirt and try to defend the like of Ms Clinton and Ms Schultz.

I am thankful every day that I have more respect for our country than the Democrats...I could never belong to the party that gets their votes pushing their policy of dependency and entitlements to get votes from the uninformed.

I don't understand why people "get down in the dirt" and try to defend Trump or distract from the sad things he is doing and the sadder things going on in his administration. I am so glad that I support a party that more represents the needs of the 99% instead of a greed and racist ridden party that caters to the 1% and depends on the support of the most uninformed base ever.

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 39

@intersan wrote:

Looking at the ongoing mess in the Middle East, I just wonder when we'll be able to investigate the Bush/Cheney involvement in abandoning Afghanistan inorder to invade Iraq. There was no proof that Saddam was involved in "weapons of mass destruction", but they invaded any way. If Saddam were still in power, would we see the rise of ISIS in other nations or militants flooding into Syria? They destabilized the entire area with their ambitions to be in control of the Middle East. We're still paying the price for it today, so let's bring Bush, Cheney and their war hawks to the table for an investigation. Now I do blame Obama and Hillary Clinton for invading Libya, but that should be investigated after Bush and Cheney. 

Good points. And welcome back Intersan. Good to see you posting again.

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 39

OMG--I don't know what is more ridiculous--saying that there is no known Russian meddling in our elections----a fact known and accepted by all Americans--except maybe the whackiest of the whacked

or not to clearly see that little donnie loony tunes is asking Sessions to investigate Clinton in another pathetic attempt to throw focus off himself. Clearly there will be no investigation--THERE IS NOTHING TO INVESTIGATE--UNLESS IT IS IN THE LOONY TUNE WHITE HOUSE.

This would be hysterical if it weren't so sad--so pathetically sad.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 39

@jimc91 wrote:

Judiciary Committee Republicans call for second special counsel to investigate Obama administration

Beth Baumann

Several Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Thursday, asking for a second special counsel to investigate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email scandal.

“While we presume that the FBI’s investigation into Russian influence has been subsumed into special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, we are not confident that other matters related to the 2016 election and aftermath are similarly under investigation by special counsel Mueller,” the letter from Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) and other committee Republicans said.

“The unbalanced, uncertain, and seemingly unlimited focus of the special counsel’s investigation has led many of our constituents to see a dual standard of justice that benefits only the powerful and politically well-connected.”

Specifically, the letter signers want the special counsel to look into “actions taken by previous public figures like Attorney General Loretta Lynch, FBI Director James Comey and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.”

According to the GOP congressmen, Comey’s recent Senate Judiciary Committee testimony suggested that Lynch “may have used her position of authority to undermine the Clinton investigation.”

During Comey’s testimony, he questioned Lynch’s ability to be independent and impartial. He mentioned Lynch’s previous instructions for him to refer to the Clinton investigation as a “matter,” not an “investigation.”

“That was one of the bricks in the load that led me to conclude, ‘I have to step away from the department if we’re to close this case credibly,'” Comey told the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The lawmakers came up with 14 points of concern.

Among them are the DOJ’s failure to enlist a grand jury to investigate Clinton’s mishandling of classified information; the State Department’s employees determining which communications of Secretary Clinton’s and her associates to turn over for public scrutiny; and Comey’s and the FBI’s reported use of a “Fusion GPS” to create a dossier of information about then-candidate Donald Trump and his campaign.

The letter was sent to Sessions and Rosenstein after the committee on Wednesday approved an amendment to officially launch a probe into Comey’s leaked conversations with President Donald Trump.

The amendment passed 16-13 on bipartisan lines, Breitbart reported.

According to a number of congressmen, they are pushing this issue so their constituents have solid answers.

“In my district, my constituents say, ‘Hey, what’s going on with investigation of the crimes of the previous administration?’” Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), one of the letter’s authors, told the Washington Post.

Democrats, on the other hand, believe Republicans are attempting to resurrect old issues that already have been answered.

“There appears to be deliberate stonewalling to stop any inquiry into the questions facing us today,” Rep. Primala Jayapal (D-Wash.) said. “You want to have another beating of the dead horse of Hillary Clinton and her emails? Fine, I’ll include it. But let’s have another opportunity to debate.”

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/28/judiciary-committee-republicans-call-for-second-special-coun...

Better read your support article as it does not support you title. There is no investigation by the Special Counsel of the Obama Admin. Hillary was already investigated by the FBI and cleared. Here we see the far right in action trying to divert people from the real problem our president. Suggestion: Since this thread is not true by fact do not waste time posting to it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, August 6 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Answering Your Most Frequent Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors