Reply
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
1749
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

1,749 Views
Message 31 of 63

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:



... I think it is hilarious that you are forwarding fake news that has been making the rounds for over 10 years (at least the Russians probably didn't do it) as something that should be forwarded to further divide people with fake and divisive information.  I also noticed that you didn't bother to give a link to backup any of these "facts". ...

 

You are hypocritically making up fake news about me. No need to state the source, your donkey. I previously said: 1. It was fake news. 2. I received it in an email from a friend. 3. I did not forward the email. 4. I alerted the sender that it was fake news.

Go back to the thread about a "mass exodus" from the San Francisco Bay Area.  The racist points that you posted there and a lot of your other arguments are the same as, or very close to this garbage you just posted.  Did you think it was fake news then?  The source is you, if you think you pulled it out of your "donkey", that is on you.


More fake news from you.  Show me one number that is the same.  "Racist" is fake news because I never disparaged Mexican genes and race is defined by genes.  You and every liberal news media fail to state your definition of "racist."   And, your liberally applied liberal catchphrase, "racist," will have the opposite of your intended consequence.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
1749
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
1751
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

1,751 Views
Message 32 of 63

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:


I already said that it was entertaining fake news and gave my source in a previous but separate post.  But, It is fun to see you so emotionally invested in fiction.

 

"1. Illegals do not qualify for any type of welfare."

 

Your fake news is also entertaining.  In fact, illegals with anchor babies qualify for welfare:

 

From https://www.factcheck.org/2009/04/cost-of-illegal-immigrants/ ,

 

"CIS estimated that welfare payments to illegal immigrant households averaged $1,040 per

household in 2001, mainly Medicaid on behalf of their U.S.-born children."


It is funny that you are calling it fake news, when it is some of the same arguments you used in another thread.

 

Do you truly not understand that the anchor baby that you are calling an illegal is an AMERICAN

CITIZEN?  If you don't like it, change the Constitution.  The 14th Amendment had to be put in place to stop what was going on in the South (trying to deny ex-slaves their rights).  Again, citizens qualify for these programs, illegals do not.  Any welfare payments are going to citizens.  Just because their parents are overseeing this money, does not mean that the parents have qualified for any of it.

 

Anything coming out of the Center for Immigration Studies, is questionable at best.  The CIS publishes propaganda, usually with no factual basis and usually will not source where they got their "facts".  This is quote about their "research" from Media Bias / Fact Check:  "Reports published by the CIS have been widely deemed misleading and riddled with basic errors by scholars on immigration; think tanks from across the ideological and political spectrum; media of all stripes; several leading nonpartisan immigration-research organizations; and by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The organization has also drawn criticism for its financial and intellectual ties to extremist racists."


Welfare to anchor babies is money entered into the same pot as their illegal parents.  Morally, the parents should pay 100% of the cost of their children.  I am going to vote accordingly..

 

Incidentally, all of those non-anchor "dreamers" or whatever catch phrase you to call them, should sue their parents, in Mexico, for spoiling them.  

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
1751
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
1750
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

1,750 Views
Message 33 of 63

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:



... I think it is hilarious that you are forwarding fake news that has been making the rounds for over 10 years (at least the Russians probably didn't do it) as something that should be forwarded to further divide people with fake and divisive information.  I also noticed that you didn't bother to give a link to backup any of these "facts". ...

 

You are hypocritically making up fake news about me. No need to state the source, your donkey. I previously said: 1. It was fake news. 2. I received it in an email from a friend. 3. I did not forward the email. 4. I alerted the sender that it was fake news.

Go back to the thread about a "mass exodus" from the San Francisco Bay Area.  The racist points that you posted there and a lot of your other arguments are the same as, or very close to this garbage you just posted.  Did you think it was fake news then?  The source is you, if you think you pulled it out of your "donkey", that is on you.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
1750
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
1746
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

1,746 Views
Message 34 of 63

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Fake news is good entertainment:

 

WHAT IF ALL ILLEGALS LEFT THE STATES ??
......... 
Considering the Denver Post is a very liberal paper I'm surprised they published this. This really shows how the hiring of illegal's is a false economic practice. Tina Griego is a Free-Lance reporter for the Denver Post. She writes some really good stuff and she is a strong advocate for LEGAL Immigration homework on issues is part of her make-up and fabric ...
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ____


What if they left?

Not Democratic, not Republican, not liberal and not conservative. Just the facts by a good reporter!

What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America? I, Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain News wrote a column

titled, "Mexican Visitor's Lament."

I interviewed Mexican journalist Evangelina Hernandez while visiting


Denver last week. Hernandez said, "Illegal aliens pay rent, buy
groceries, buy clothes. What happens to your country's economy if 20 million people go away?"

Hmmm, I thought, what would happen?

So I did my due diligence, buried my nose as a reporter into the FACTS I found below.

It's a good question... it deserves an honest answer. Over 80% of Americans demand secured borders. What would happen if all 20 million or more vacated America? This may surprise you!

In California, if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back to Mexico, it would leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on overloaded school systems, bankrupt hospitals and overrun prisons. It would leave highways cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could understand one another as English became the dominant language again.

It means 12,000 gang members would vanish out of Denver alone. Colorado would save more than $20 million in prison costs, and the terror that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens. Denver Officer Don Young and hundreds of Colorado victims would not have suffered death, accidents, rapes and other crimes by illegals.

Denver Public Schools would not suffer a 67% dropout/flunk rate because of thousands of illegal alien students speaking 41 different languages. Denver's 4% unemployment rate would vanish as our working poor would gain jobs at a living wage.

In Chicago, Illinois, 2.1 million illegals would free up hospitals, schools, prisons and highways for a safer, cleaner and more crime-free experience.

If 20 million illegal aliens returned 'home,' the U.S. economy would return to the rule of law. Employers would hire legal American citizens at a living wage. Everyone would pay their fair share of taxes because they wouldn't be working off the books. That would result in an additional $401 billion in IRS income taxes collected annually, and an equal amount for local, state and city coffers.

No more confusion in American schools that now must contend with over 100 languages that degrade the educational system for American kids. Our overcrowded schools would lose more than two million illegal alien kids at a cost of billions in ESL and free breakfasts and lunches.

We would lose 500,000 illegal criminal alien inmates at a cost of more than $1.6 billion annually. That includes 15,000 MS-13 gang members who distribute $130 billion in drugs annually would vacate our country.

In cities like L.A., 20,000 members of the ' 18th Street Gang' would vanish from our nation. No more Mexican forgery gangs for ID theft from Americans! No more foreign rapists and child molesters!

America 's economy is drained. Taxpayers are harmed. Employers get rich. Over $80 billion annually wouldn't return to the aliens' home countries by cash transfers. Illegal migrants earned half that money untaxed, which further drains America's economy which currently suffers a $20 trillion debt. $20 trillion debt!!!

At least 400,000 anchor babies would not be born in our country, costing us $109 billion per year per cycle. At least 86 hospitals in California, Georgia and Florida would still be operating instead of being bankrupt out of existence because illegals pay nothing via the EMTOLA Act.

Americans wouldn't suffer thousands of TB and hepatitis cases rampant in our country - brought in by illegals unscreened at our borders. Our cities would see 20 million less people driving, polluting and grid locking our cities' greenhouse gases.

Over one million of Mexico's poorest citizens now live inside and along our border from Brownsville, Texas, to San Diego, California, in what the New York Times called, 'colonias' or new neighborhoods. Trouble is, those living areas resemble Bombay and Calcutta where grinding poverty, filth, diseases, drugs, crimes, no sanitation and worse. They live without sewage, clean water, streets, roads, electricity, or any kind of sanitation.

The New York Times reported them to be America's new ' Third World ' inside our own country. Within 20 years, at their current growth rate, they expect 20 million residents of those colonias. (I've seen them personally in Texas and Arizona; it's sickening beyond anything you can imagine.)

We already invite a million people into our country legally/annually, more than all other countries combined- with growing anarchy at our borders.

It's time to stand up for our country, our culture, our civilization and our way of life. Interesting Statistics below!

Here are 13 reasons illegal aliens should vacate America, and I hope they are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them:

1. $14 billion to $22 billion dollars are spent each year on welfare to illegal aliens (that's Billion with a 'B')

2. $7.5 billion dollars are spent each year on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

3. $12 billion dollars are spent each year on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they still cannot speak a word of English

4. $27 billion dollars are spent each year for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

5. $3 Million Dollars 'PER DAY' is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. That's $1.2 Billion a year.

6. 28% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens.

7. $190 billion dollars are spent each year on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

8. $200 billion dollars per year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

9. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.

10. During the year 2005, there were 8 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our southern border with as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from other terrorist countries. Over 10,000 of those were middle-eastern terrorists. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin, crack, guns, and marijuana crossed into the U.S. from the southern border.

11. The National Policy Institute, estimates that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.

12. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $65 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin, to their families and friends.

13. The dark side of illegal immigration: Nearly one million sex crimes are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States!

Total cost a whopping $538.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!

If this doesn't bother YOU, then just delete the message. Otherwise, forward this to everyone YOU know!

 

 

 

 


... I think it is hilarious that you are forwarding fake news that has been making the rounds for over 10 years (at least the Russians probably didn't do it) as something that should be forwarded to further divide people with fake and divisive information.  I also noticed that you didn't bother to give a link to backup any of these "facts". ...

 

You are hypocritically making up fake news about me. No need to state the source, your donkey. I previously said: 1. It was fake news. 2. I received it in an email from a friend. 3. I did not forward the email. 4. I alerted the sender that it was fake news.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
1746
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
1747
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

1,747 Views
Message 35 of 63

@aruzinskywrote:


I already said that it was entertaining fake news and gave my source in a previous but separate post.  But, It is fun to see you so emotionally invested in fiction.

 

"1. Illegals do not qualify for any type of welfare."

 

Your fake news is also entertaining.  In fact, illegals with anchor babies qualify for welfare:

 

From https://www.factcheck.org/2009/04/cost-of-illegal-immigrants/ ,

 

"CIS estimated that welfare payments to illegal immigrant households averaged $1,040 per

household in 2001, mainly Medicaid on behalf of their U.S.-born children."


It is funny that you are calling it fake news, when it is some of the same arguments you used in another thread.

 

Do you truly not understand that the anchor baby that you are calling an illegal is an AMERICAN

CITIZEN?  If you don't like it, change the Constitution.  The 14th Amendment had to be put in place to stop what was going on in the South (trying to deny ex-slaves their rights).  Again, citizens qualify for these programs, illegals do not.  Any welfare payments are going to citizens.  Just because their parents are overseeing this money, does not mean that the parents have qualified for any of it.

 

Anything coming out of the Center for Immigration Studies, is questionable at best.  The CIS publishes propaganda, usually with no factual basis and usually will not source where they got their "facts".  This is quote about their "research" from Media Bias / Fact Check:  "Reports published by the CIS have been widely deemed misleading and riddled with basic errors by scholars on immigration; think tanks from across the ideological and political spectrum; media of all stripes; several leading nonpartisan immigration-research organizations; and by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The organization has also drawn criticism for its financial and intellectual ties to extremist racists."

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
1747
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
1751
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

1,751 Views
Message 36 of 63

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Fake news is good entertainment:

 

WHAT IF ALL ILLEGALS LEFT THE STATES ??
......... 
Considering the Denver Post is a very liberal paper I'm surprised they published this. This really shows how the hiring of illegal's is a false economic practice. Tina Griego is a Free-Lance reporter for the Denver Post. She writes some really good stuff and she is a strong advocate for LEGAL Immigration homework on issues is part of her make-up and fabric ...
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ____


What if they left?

Not Democratic, not Republican, not liberal and not conservative. Just the facts by a good reporter!

What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America? I, Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain News wrote a column

titled, "Mexican Visitor's Lament."

I interviewed Mexican journalist Evangelina Hernandez while visiting


Denver last week. Hernandez said, "Illegal aliens pay rent, buy
groceries, buy clothes. What happens to your country's economy if 20 million people go away?"

Hmmm, I thought, what would happen?

So I did my due diligence, buried my nose as a reporter into the FACTS I found below.

It's a good question... it deserves an honest answer. Over 80% of Americans demand secured borders. What would happen if all 20 million or more vacated America? This may surprise you!

In California, if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back to Mexico, it would leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on overloaded school systems, bankrupt hospitals and overrun prisons. It would leave highways cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could understand one another as English became the dominant language again.

It means 12,000 gang members would vanish out of Denver alone. Colorado would save more than $20 million in prison costs, and the terror that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens. Denver Officer Don Young and hundreds of Colorado victims would not have suffered death, accidents, rapes and other crimes by illegals.

Denver Public Schools would not suffer a 67% dropout/flunk rate because of thousands of illegal alien students speaking 41 different languages. Denver's 4% unemployment rate would vanish as our working poor would gain jobs at a living wage.

In Chicago, Illinois, 2.1 million illegals would free up hospitals, schools, prisons and highways for a safer, cleaner and more crime-free experience.

If 20 million illegal aliens returned 'home,' the U.S. economy would return to the rule of law. Employers would hire legal American citizens at a living wage. Everyone would pay their fair share of taxes because they wouldn't be working off the books. That would result in an additional $401 billion in IRS income taxes collected annually, and an equal amount for local, state and city coffers.

No more confusion in American schools that now must contend with over 100 languages that degrade the educational system for American kids. Our overcrowded schools would lose more than two million illegal alien kids at a cost of billions in ESL and free breakfasts and lunches.

We would lose 500,000 illegal criminal alien inmates at a cost of more than $1.6 billion annually. That includes 15,000 MS-13 gang members who distribute $130 billion in drugs annually would vacate our country.

In cities like L.A., 20,000 members of the ' 18th Street Gang' would vanish from our nation. No more Mexican forgery gangs for ID theft from Americans! No more foreign rapists and child molesters!

America 's economy is drained. Taxpayers are harmed. Employers get rich. Over $80 billion annually wouldn't return to the aliens' home countries by cash transfers. Illegal migrants earned half that money untaxed, which further drains America's economy which currently suffers a $20 trillion debt. $20 trillion debt!!!

At least 400,000 anchor babies would not be born in our country, costing us $109 billion per year per cycle. At least 86 hospitals in California, Georgia and Florida would still be operating instead of being bankrupt out of existence because illegals pay nothing via the EMTOLA Act.

Americans wouldn't suffer thousands of TB and hepatitis cases rampant in our country - brought in by illegals unscreened at our borders. Our cities would see 20 million less people driving, polluting and grid locking our cities' greenhouse gases.

Over one million of Mexico's poorest citizens now live inside and along our border from Brownsville, Texas, to San Diego, California, in what the New York Times called, 'colonias' or new neighborhoods. Trouble is, those living areas resemble Bombay and Calcutta where grinding poverty, filth, diseases, drugs, crimes, no sanitation and worse. They live without sewage, clean water, streets, roads, electricity, or any kind of sanitation.

The New York Times reported them to be America's new ' Third World ' inside our own country. Within 20 years, at their current growth rate, they expect 20 million residents of those colonias. (I've seen them personally in Texas and Arizona; it's sickening beyond anything you can imagine.)

We already invite a million people into our country legally/annually, more than all other countries combined- with growing anarchy at our borders.

It's time to stand up for our country, our culture, our civilization and our way of life. Interesting Statistics below!

Here are 13 reasons illegal aliens should vacate America, and I hope they are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them:

1. $14 billion to $22 billion dollars are spent each year on welfare to illegal aliens (that's Billion with a 'B')

2. $7.5 billion dollars are spent each year on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

3. $12 billion dollars are spent each year on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they still cannot speak a word of English

4. $27 billion dollars are spent each year for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

5. $3 Million Dollars 'PER DAY' is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. That's $1.2 Billion a year.

6. 28% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens.

7. $190 billion dollars are spent each year on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

8. $200 billion dollars per year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

9. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.

10. During the year 2005, there were 8 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our southern border with as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from other terrorist countries. Over 10,000 of those were middle-eastern terrorists. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin, crack, guns, and marijuana crossed into the U.S. from the southern border.

11. The National Policy Institute, estimates that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.

12. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $65 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin, to their families and friends.

13. The dark side of illegal immigration: Nearly one million sex crimes are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States!

Total cost a whopping $538.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!

If this doesn't bother YOU, then just delete the message. Otherwise, forward this to everyone YOU know!

 

 

 

 


I think it is hilarious that you are forwarding fake news that has been making the rounds for over 10 years (at least the Russians probably didn't do it) as something that should be forwarded to further divide people with fake and divisive information.  I also noticed that you didn't bother to give a link to backup any of these "facts".  To go over your points one by one:

 

Tina Griego did NOT write this, it has been making the rounds since 2007.

 

In your point about California, you are not including what is sent into the economy, only what is taken out.  It is actually estimated that overall, illegals add 3 Billion (with a B) to the state coffers.

 

The number you posted for Denver is the Graduation rate, not the dropout rate.

 

Your other points are ridiculous to even respond to. To go over your 13 points.

 

1.  Illegals do not qualify for any type of welfare. subtract 14 to 22 billion from your figure.

 

2.  Where did you come up with this figure?  Illegals do not qualify for Medicaid.  Subtract 7.5 billion from your figure.

 

3.  You may be right, but this is offset in taxes that are paid.  Most schools are funded by property taxes, so, if they are paying rent, they are paying taxes.  Since you are not factoring in the taxes paid, your 12 billion figure is vastly overstated.

 

4.  There is another name for these children, CITIZENS.  They are entitled to all of the rights of every other citizen.  If you don't like it, then you need to change the Constitution.  Subtract 27 billion from your figure.

 

5.  This figure is from a Lou Dobbs television show and has no basis in fact.  It is assuming that 30% of all inmates are illegal, when it is closer to 10%.  Subtract 800 million dollars.

 

6.  Claimed by Lou Dobbs, see above.

 

7.  Again, illegals do not qualify for these programs and this claim can be traced back to a Lou Dobbs transcript.  Subtract 190 billion from your figures.

 

8.  This may very well be correct, but who is to blame, the people exploiting workers (employers) or the exploited workers themselves?  What makes you think that citizens would not also be paid under the table and exploited if all of the illegal workers went away?  Would wages increase, or would the use of Visa 1B increase because these employers "can't find qualified workers to take the jobs".

 

9.  Where did this figure come from.  It is simply false and from a Lou Dobbs transcript.

 

10.  This fact is from a 2006 report written by the Republican staff of the House Subcommittee on Investigations of the Committee on Homeland Security.  The 19,500 figure is nowhere in this report.  In fact the report estimates the number of illegals from Countries known to harbor terrorists (not that the immigrants are terrorists) to be in the hundreds.  The 8 to 10 million figure is also extrapolated based on the number of apprehensions, and the percentage they think they are catching.

 

11.  No, it didn’t. The National Policy Institute, a group that says it promotes the rights of "white Americans," ironically was citing figures from the liberal Center for American Progress in a report that argued against mass deportation of undocumented workers. CAP said such deportation would cost more per year than the entire Department of Homeland Security budget, illustrating "the false allure of deportation as a response to our broken immigration system."

 

12.  That figure includes ALL immigrants LEGAL and illegal.  Even if they did, so what?  They earned it and can spend how they wish.  Do you have a problem with American traveling and spending money overseas?

 

13.  This is from a non peer reviewed report that employs some highly creative math and assumptions.  The author assumes that 2 percent of illegal immigrants are sex offenders after "examining ICE reports and public records," but does not say how that figure was calculated. A bibliography cites miscellaneous Immigration and Customs Enforcement press releases and media accounts of instances of apprehending illegal immigrants who were sex offenders (seemingly manufacturing a "rate" based on anecdotal evidence). The author then makes no distinction between male and female illegal immigrants when estimating the number that are "sex offenders."

 

How do they numbers you give add up to 583.3 Billion a year?  This number does not even balance with the numbers that you gave.  This is just another example of FAKE NEWS being propagated by somebody who does not know it is fake because it fits in with their personal beliefs.


I already said that it was entertaining fake news and gave my source in a previous but separate post.  But, It is fun to see you so emotionally invested in fiction.

 

"1. Illegals do not qualify for any type of welfare."

 

Your fake news is also entertaining.  In fact, illegals with anchor babies qualify for welfare:

 

From https://www.factcheck.org/2009/04/cost-of-illegal-immigrants/ ,

 

"CIS estimated that welfare payments to illegal immigrant households averaged $1,040 per

household in 2001, mainly Medicaid on behalf of their U.S.-born children."

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
1751
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
1747
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

1,747 Views
Message 37 of 63


@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:


Russian Bots, the ignorant that believe the stuff the Bots post, and others because of partisanship to the far right, spread this stupid and false feces everywhere, to promote it to the ignorant, to disrupt, to distract, etc, etc.   Trying to have intelligent/adult debate with such an individual is impossible.

 

But ..... thanks for the rebuttal to the insane garbage.


Your comments are based on the ridiculous thought that "Only we of the left can define Russian bots". Whether that is honest ignorance, arrogant elitism or (your classy term) "feces" is unknown.

 

As an example, the left either doesn't know or doesn't care that all these efforts to undermine our President plays with into the Russian intention to disrupt the functioning of our government.


Is that the same kind of fairy tale stuff as the "neomarxist" fairy tale?

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
1747
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
1714
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

1,714 Views
Message 38 of 63

@ChasKy53wrote:


Russian Bots, the ignorant that believe the stuff the Bots post, and others because of partisanship to the far right, spread this stupid and false feces everywhere, to promote it to the ignorant, to disrupt, to distract, etc, etc.   Trying to have intelligent/adult debate with such an individual is impossible.

 

But ..... thanks for the rebuttal to the insane garbage.


Your comments are based on the ridiculous thought that "Only we of the left can define Russian bots". Whether that is honest ignorance, arrogant elitism or (your classy term) "feces" is unknown.

 

As an example, the left either doesn't know or doesn't care that all these efforts to undermine our President plays with into the Russian intention to disrupt the functioning of our government.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
1714
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
1742
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

1,742 Views
Message 39 of 63

@sp362wrote:

 


I think it is hilarious that you are forwarding fake news that has been making the rounds for over 10 years (at least the Russians probably didn't do it) as something that should be forwarded to further divide people with fake and divisive information.  I also noticed that you didn't bother to give a link to backup any of these "facts".  To go over your points one by one:

 

Tina Griego did NOT write this, it has been making the rounds since 2007.

 

In your point about California, you are not including what is sent into the economy, only what is taken out.  It is actually estimated that overall, illegals add 3 Billion (with a B) to the state coffers.

 

The number you posted for Denver is the Graduation rate, not the dropout rate.

 

Your other points are ridiculous to even respond to. To go over your 13 points.

 

1.  Illegals do not qualify for any type of welfare. subtract 14 to 22 billion from your figure.

 

2.  Where did you come up with this figure?  Illegals do not qualify for Medicaid.  Subtract 7.5 billion from your figure.

 

3.  You may be right, but this is offset in taxes that are paid.  Most schools are funded by property taxes, so, if they are paying rent, they are paying taxes.  Since you are not factoring in the taxes paid, your 12 billion figure is vastly overstated.

 

4.  There is another name for these children, CITIZENS.  They are entitled to all of the rights of every other citizen.  If you don't like it, then you need to change the Constitution.  Subtract 27 billion from your figure.

 

5.  This figure is from a Lou Dobbs television show and has no basis in fact.  It is assuming that 30% of all inmates are illegal, when it is closer to 10%.  Subtract 800 million dollars.

 

6.  Claimed by Lou Dobbs, see above.

 

7.  Again, illegals do not qualify for these programs and this claim can be traced back to a Lou Dobbs transcript.  Subtract 190 billion from your figures.

 

8.  This may very well be correct, but who is to blame, the people exploiting workers (employers) or the exploited workers themselves?  What makes you think that citizens would not also be paid under the table and exploited if all of the illegal workers went away?  Would wages increase, or would the use of Visa 1B increase because these employers "can't find qualified workers to take the jobs".

 

9.  Where did this figure come from.  It is simply false and from a Lou Dobbs transcript.

 

10.  This fact is from a 2006 report written by the Republican staff of the House Subcommittee on Investigations of the Committee on Homeland Security.  The 19,500 figure is nowhere in this report.  In fact the report estimates the number of illegals from Countries known to harbor terrorists (not that the immigrants are terrorists) to be in the hundreds.  The 8 to 10 million figure is also extrapolated based on the number of apprehensions, and the percentage they think they are catching.

 

11.  No, it didn’t. The National Policy Institute, a group that says it promotes the rights of "white Americans," ironically was citing figures from the liberal Center for American Progress in a report that argued against mass deportation of undocumented workers. CAP said such deportation would cost more per year than the entire Department of Homeland Security budget, illustrating "the false allure of deportation as a response to our broken immigration system."

 

12.  That figure includes ALL immigrants LEGAL and illegal.  Even if they did, so what?  They earned it and can spend how they wish.  Do you have a problem with American traveling and spending money overseas?

 

13.  This is from a non peer reviewed report that employs some highly creative math and assumptions.  The author assumes that 2 percent of illegal immigrants are sex offenders after "examining ICE reports and public records," but does not say how that figure was calculated. A bibliography cites miscellaneous Immigration and Customs Enforcement press releases and media accounts of instances of apprehending illegal immigrants who were sex offenders (seemingly manufacturing a "rate" based on anecdotal evidence). The author then makes no distinction between male and female illegal immigrants when estimating the number that are "sex offenders."

 

How do they numbers you give add up to 583.3 Billion a year?  This number does not even balance with the numbers that you gave.  This is just another example of FAKE NEWS being propagated by somebody who does not know it is fake because it fits in with their personal beliefs.


Russian Bots, the ignorant that believe the stuff the Bots post, and others because of partisanship to the far right, spread this stupid and false feces everywhere, to promote it to the ignorant, to disrupt, to distract, etc, etc.   Trying to have intelligent/adult debate with such an individual is impossible.

 

But ..... thanks for the rebuttal to the insane garbage.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
1742
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
1748
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

1,748 Views
Message 40 of 63

@aruzinskywrote:

Fake news is good entertainment:

 

WHAT IF ALL ILLEGALS LEFT THE STATES ??
......... 
Considering the Denver Post is a very liberal paper I'm surprised they published this. This really shows how the hiring of illegal's is a false economic practice. Tina Griego is a Free-Lance reporter for the Denver Post. She writes some really good stuff and she is a strong advocate for LEGAL Immigration homework on issues is part of her make-up and fabric ...
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ____


What if they left?

Not Democratic, not Republican, not liberal and not conservative. Just the facts by a good reporter!

What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America? I, Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain News wrote a column

titled, "Mexican Visitor's Lament."

I interviewed Mexican journalist Evangelina Hernandez while visiting


Denver last week. Hernandez said, "Illegal aliens pay rent, buy
groceries, buy clothes. What happens to your country's economy if 20 million people go away?"

Hmmm, I thought, what would happen?

So I did my due diligence, buried my nose as a reporter into the FACTS I found below.

It's a good question... it deserves an honest answer. Over 80% of Americans demand secured borders. What would happen if all 20 million or more vacated America? This may surprise you!

In California, if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back to Mexico, it would leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on overloaded school systems, bankrupt hospitals and overrun prisons. It would leave highways cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could understand one another as English became the dominant language again.

It means 12,000 gang members would vanish out of Denver alone. Colorado would save more than $20 million in prison costs, and the terror that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens. Denver Officer Don Young and hundreds of Colorado victims would not have suffered death, accidents, rapes and other crimes by illegals.

Denver Public Schools would not suffer a 67% dropout/flunk rate because of thousands of illegal alien students speaking 41 different languages. Denver's 4% unemployment rate would vanish as our working poor would gain jobs at a living wage.

In Chicago, Illinois, 2.1 million illegals would free up hospitals, schools, prisons and highways for a safer, cleaner and more crime-free experience.

If 20 million illegal aliens returned 'home,' the U.S. economy would return to the rule of law. Employers would hire legal American citizens at a living wage. Everyone would pay their fair share of taxes because they wouldn't be working off the books. That would result in an additional $401 billion in IRS income taxes collected annually, and an equal amount for local, state and city coffers.

No more confusion in American schools that now must contend with over 100 languages that degrade the educational system for American kids. Our overcrowded schools would lose more than two million illegal alien kids at a cost of billions in ESL and free breakfasts and lunches.

We would lose 500,000 illegal criminal alien inmates at a cost of more than $1.6 billion annually. That includes 15,000 MS-13 gang members who distribute $130 billion in drugs annually would vacate our country.

In cities like L.A., 20,000 members of the ' 18th Street Gang' would vanish from our nation. No more Mexican forgery gangs for ID theft from Americans! No more foreign rapists and child molesters!

America 's economy is drained. Taxpayers are harmed. Employers get rich. Over $80 billion annually wouldn't return to the aliens' home countries by cash transfers. Illegal migrants earned half that money untaxed, which further drains America's economy which currently suffers a $20 trillion debt. $20 trillion debt!!!

At least 400,000 anchor babies would not be born in our country, costing us $109 billion per year per cycle. At least 86 hospitals in California, Georgia and Florida would still be operating instead of being bankrupt out of existence because illegals pay nothing via the EMTOLA Act.

Americans wouldn't suffer thousands of TB and hepatitis cases rampant in our country - brought in by illegals unscreened at our borders. Our cities would see 20 million less people driving, polluting and grid locking our cities' greenhouse gases.

Over one million of Mexico's poorest citizens now live inside and along our border from Brownsville, Texas, to San Diego, California, in what the New York Times called, 'colonias' or new neighborhoods. Trouble is, those living areas resemble Bombay and Calcutta where grinding poverty, filth, diseases, drugs, crimes, no sanitation and worse. They live without sewage, clean water, streets, roads, electricity, or any kind of sanitation.

The New York Times reported them to be America's new ' Third World ' inside our own country. Within 20 years, at their current growth rate, they expect 20 million residents of those colonias. (I've seen them personally in Texas and Arizona; it's sickening beyond anything you can imagine.)

We already invite a million people into our country legally/annually, more than all other countries combined- with growing anarchy at our borders.

It's time to stand up for our country, our culture, our civilization and our way of life. Interesting Statistics below!

Here are 13 reasons illegal aliens should vacate America, and I hope they are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them:

1. $14 billion to $22 billion dollars are spent each year on welfare to illegal aliens (that's Billion with a 'B')

2. $7.5 billion dollars are spent each year on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

3. $12 billion dollars are spent each year on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they still cannot speak a word of English

4. $27 billion dollars are spent each year for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

5. $3 Million Dollars 'PER DAY' is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. That's $1.2 Billion a year.

6. 28% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens.

7. $190 billion dollars are spent each year on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

8. $200 billion dollars per year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

9. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.

10. During the year 2005, there were 8 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our southern border with as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from other terrorist countries. Over 10,000 of those were middle-eastern terrorists. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin, crack, guns, and marijuana crossed into the U.S. from the southern border.

11. The National Policy Institute, estimates that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.

12. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $65 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin, to their families and friends.

13. The dark side of illegal immigration: Nearly one million sex crimes are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States!

Total cost a whopping $538.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!

If this doesn't bother YOU, then just delete the message. Otherwise, forward this to everyone YOU know!

 

 

 

 


I think it is hilarious that you are forwarding fake news that has been making the rounds for over 10 years (at least the Russians probably didn't do it) as something that should be forwarded to further divide people with fake and divisive information.  I also noticed that you didn't bother to give a link to backup any of these "facts".  To go over your points one by one:

 

Tina Griego did NOT write this, it has been making the rounds since 2007.

 

In your point about California, you are not including what is sent into the economy, only what is taken out.  It is actually estimated that overall, illegals add 3 Billion (with a B) to the state coffers.

 

The number you posted for Denver is the Graduation rate, not the dropout rate.

 

Your other points are ridiculous to even respond to. To go over your 13 points.

 

1.  Illegals do not qualify for any type of welfare. subtract 14 to 22 billion from your figure.

 

2.  Where did you come up with this figure?  Illegals do not qualify for Medicaid.  Subtract 7.5 billion from your figure.

 

3.  You may be right, but this is offset in taxes that are paid.  Most schools are funded by property taxes, so, if they are paying rent, they are paying taxes.  Since you are not factoring in the taxes paid, your 12 billion figure is vastly overstated.

 

4.  There is another name for these children, CITIZENS.  They are entitled to all of the rights of every other citizen.  If you don't like it, then you need to change the Constitution.  Subtract 27 billion from your figure.

 

5.  This figure is from a Lou Dobbs television show and has no basis in fact.  It is assuming that 30% of all inmates are illegal, when it is closer to 10%.  Subtract 800 million dollars.

 

6.  Claimed by Lou Dobbs, see above.

 

7.  Again, illegals do not qualify for these programs and this claim can be traced back to a Lou Dobbs transcript.  Subtract 190 billion from your figures.

 

8.  This may very well be correct, but who is to blame, the people exploiting workers (employers) or the exploited workers themselves?  What makes you think that citizens would not also be paid under the table and exploited if all of the illegal workers went away?  Would wages increase, or would the use of Visa 1B increase because these employers "can't find qualified workers to take the jobs".

 

9.  Where did this figure come from.  It is simply false and from a Lou Dobbs transcript.

 

10.  This fact is from a 2006 report written by the Republican staff of the House Subcommittee on Investigations of the Committee on Homeland Security.  The 19,500 figure is nowhere in this report.  In fact the report estimates the number of illegals from Countries known to harbor terrorists (not that the immigrants are terrorists) to be in the hundreds.  The 8 to 10 million figure is also extrapolated based on the number of apprehensions, and the percentage they think they are catching.

 

11.  No, it didn’t. The National Policy Institute, a group that says it promotes the rights of "white Americans," ironically was citing figures from the liberal Center for American Progress in a report that argued against mass deportation of undocumented workers. CAP said such deportation would cost more per year than the entire Department of Homeland Security budget, illustrating "the false allure of deportation as a response to our broken immigration system."

 

12.  That figure includes ALL immigrants LEGAL and illegal.  Even if they did, so what?  They earned it and can spend how they wish.  Do you have a problem with American traveling and spending money overseas?

 

13.  This is from a non peer reviewed report that employs some highly creative math and assumptions.  The author assumes that 2 percent of illegal immigrants are sex offenders after "examining ICE reports and public records," but does not say how that figure was calculated. A bibliography cites miscellaneous Immigration and Customs Enforcement press releases and media accounts of instances of apprehending illegal immigrants who were sex offenders (seemingly manufacturing a "rate" based on anecdotal evidence). The author then makes no distinction between male and female illegal immigrants when estimating the number that are "sex offenders."

 

How do they numbers you give add up to 583.3 Billion a year?  This number does not even balance with the numbers that you gave.  This is just another example of FAKE NEWS being propagated by somebody who does not know it is fake because it fits in with their personal beliefs.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
1748
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.


gamer Regan C.

Top Authors