From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

Message 1 of 63

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

It is "like this."  The word "racist" has, at least, 22 different meanings: 

Yep, and the Right here has displayed just about all of them.

Can you offer examples or are you just tossing out meaningless insults as usual?

I'm referring to many past right wing (alt-right-like) posts here ....... go back and read some of them.

It's your claim. So, what posts would you like me to read? 

All of them throughout this forum, let me know when you're through.

Got it - once again you are unable to support your wild, offensive claim.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 63

Best news of the day:   Facebook has suspended Cambridge Analytical and its political arm:  SCL  from operating on their platform.   .    For those with short memories, actually, that is not my problem, so let them learn for themselves.   

All I will say is hooray.   

Donald has hired his FB analytic guy to run his "next" campaign.   The guy who bragged about having all the inside intel from FB, sitting by his side.    That is now DEAD, so much of the BS pushed by the Alt-Right and Donald campaign via FB  have just been slapped ....very hard.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 63

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Can you offer examples or are you just tossing out meaningless insults as usual?

I'm referring to many past right wing (alt-right-like) posts here ....... go back and read some of them.

All of them throughout this forum, let me know when you're through.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 63

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 63

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Mueller's investigations aren't an assault on trump by the left, it's not an "assault" at all. Trump is the one "weakening our government", he can't/hasn't even fully staffed the departments and agencies he is responsible for.

What has Mueller to do with Russian bots??

Mueller's investigations may answer that for you.

You're ignoring that trump has everything understaffed that he is responsible for. Too bad he can't under-staff the special council, eh?

What has staffing to do with either Russian bots or hiring a Special Council?

"focus" rk, "focus".

I have focused and that led to the question asked. I really see no connection.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 63

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 63

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Mueller's investigations aren't an assault on trump by the left, it's not an "assault" at all. Trump is the one "weakening our government", he can't/hasn't even fully staffed the departments and agencies he is responsible for.

What has Mueller to do with Russian bots??

Mueller's investigations may answer that for you.

You're ignoring that trump has everything understaffed that he is responsible for. Too bad he can't under-staff the special council, eh?

What has staffing to do with either Russian bots or hiring a Special Council?

"focus" rk, "focus".

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 63

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Liberals not only pretend to know what was on the accused's mind but, That may include the ignorant Conservatives as well that call open-minded and objective individuals "cop-haters".  Ya think?  also pretend that the audience's interpretation of race coincides with accused, which may or not be 2. a., 2. b., 3. a., 3. b., or 3. c..  Thus, every liberal, who uses the word "racist" as a catch phrase and fails to disambiguate the word, is prolifically producing fake news.  Your suggesting it's used as a "catch phrase".  That's rather telling since you claim it's Liberals who pretend to know what's on the mind of others.  I hope you understand how ignorant and hypocritical your point was. 

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. Nope; you are obviously blinded by your disdain for Liberals and those who disagree with you.  The other day a Conservative posted that Michelle Obama was a big "n-word".  Was it necessary to explain why it was a racist statement?  PUH-LEEEEEZE!  Most reasoned adults can do there own research and find many examples of trumps racist positions.  If he wasn't a racist, there would be no reason for him to proclaim he's "the least racist person you'll ever meet".  Anyone but a racist would never have the need, nor desire to regurgitate that lie over and over again.

It is wrong to use any word with 22 different meanings. Tell me which of the 22 meanings of "racist" applies to Trump and prove it.  Otherwise, it is fake news.  Why?  Because an obviously politically bigoted individual say's so?  You make me laugh.....  Thank you.

Just as I suspected, you can't paraphrase your own sentences that contain the word "racist" without using the words "racist" and "race" thereby proving that you don't know what you are talking about. 

Oh sure I can and I did when you posted this nonsense earlier.  But when one makes the comment, "you can't paraphrase your own sentences that contain the word "racist" without using the words "racist"....I just prefer to LOL!  Hilarious....

"I did"

I can't find that needle in your haystack.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 63

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Liberals not only pretend to know what was on the accused's mind but, That may include the ignorant Conservatives as well that call open-minded and objective individuals "cop-haters".  Ya think?  also pretend that the audience's interpretation of race coincides with accused, which may or not be 2. a., 2. b., 3. a., 3. b., or 3. c..  Thus, every liberal, who uses the word "racist" as a catch phrase and fails to disambiguate the word, is prolifically producing fake news.  Your suggesting it's used as a "catch phrase".  That's rather telling since you claim it's Liberals who pretend to know what's on the mind of others.  I hope you understand how ignorant and hypocritical your point was. 

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. Nope; you are obviously blinded by your disdain for Liberals and those who disagree with you.  The other day a Conservative posted that Michelle Obama was a big "n-word".  Was it necessary to explain why it was a racist statement?  PUH-LEEEEEZE!  Most reasoned adults can do there own research and find many examples of trumps racist positions.  If he wasn't a racist, there would be no reason for him to proclaim he's "the least racist person you'll ever meet".  Anyone but a racist would never have the need, nor desire to regurgitate that lie over and over again.

It is wrong to use any word with 22 different meanings. Tell me which of the 22 meanings of "racist" applies to Trump and prove it.  Otherwise, it is fake news.  Why?  Because an obviously politically bigoted individual say's so?  You make me laugh.....  Thank you.

Just as I suspected, you can't paraphrase your own sentences that contain the word "racist" without using the words "racist" and "race" thereby proving that you don't know what you are talking about. 

Oh sure I can and I did when you posted this nonsense earlier.  But when one makes the comment, "you can't paraphrase your own sentences that contain the word "racist" without using the words "racist"....I just prefer to LOL!  Hilarious....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 63

@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors