Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
228
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

228 Views
Message 11 of 63

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

 

Mueller's investigations aren't an assault on trump by the left, it's not an "assault" at all. Trump is the one "weakening our government", he can't/hasn't even fully staffed the departments and agencies he is responsible for.

 

What has Mueller to do with Russian bots??


 


Mueller's investigations may answer that for you.

 

You're ignoring that trump has everything understaffed that he is responsible for. Too bad he can't under-staff the special council, eh?


What has staffing to do with either Russian bots or hiring a Special Council?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
228
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
235
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

235 Views
Message 12 of 63

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Liberals not only pretend to know what was on the accused's mind but, That may include the ignorant Conservatives as well that call open-minded and objective individuals "cop-haters".  Ya think?  also pretend that the audience's interpretation of race coincides with accused, which may or not be 2. a., 2. b., 3. a., 3. b., or 3. c..  Thus, every liberal, who uses the word "racist" as a catch phrase and fails to disambiguate the word, is prolifically producing fake news.  Your suggesting it's used as a "catch phrase".  That's rather telling since you claim it's Liberals who pretend to know what's on the mind of others.  I hope you understand how ignorant and hypocritical your point was. 

 

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. Nope; you are obviously blinded by your disdain for Liberals and those who disagree with you.  The other day a Conservative posted that Michelle Obama was a big "n-word".  Was it necessary to explain why it was a racist statement?  PUH-LEEEEEZE!  Most reasoned adults can do there own research and find many examples of trumps racist positions.  If he wasn't a racist, there would be no reason for him to proclaim he's "the least racist person you'll ever meet".  Anyone but a racist would never have the need, nor desire to regurgitate that lie over and over again.


It is wrong to use any word with 22 different meanings. Tell me which of the 22 meanings of "racist" applies to Trump and prove it.  Otherwise, it is fake news.  Why?  Because an obviously politically bigoted individual say's so?  You make me laugh.....  Thank you.


 


Just as I suspected, you can't paraphrase your own sentences that contain the word "racist" without using the words "racist" and "race" thereby proving that you don't know what you are talking about. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
235
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
239
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

239 Views
Message 13 of 63

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Liberals not only pretend to know what was on the accused's mind but, That may include the ignorant Conservatives as well that call open-minded and objective individuals "cop-haters".  Ya think?  also pretend that the audience's interpretation of race coincides with accused, which may or not be 2. a., 2. b., 3. a., 3. b., or 3. c..  Thus, every liberal, who uses the word "racist" as a catch phrase and fails to disambiguate the word, is prolifically producing fake news.  Your suggesting it's used as a "catch phrase".  That's rather telling since you claim it's Liberals who pretend to know what's on the mind of others.  I hope you understand how ignorant and hypocritical your point was. 

 

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. Nope; you are obviously blinded by your disdain for Liberals and those who disagree with you.  The other day a Conservative posted that Michelle Obama was a big "n-word".  Was it necessary to explain why it was a racist statement?  PUH-LEEEEEZE!  Most reasoned adults can do there own research and find many examples of trumps racist positions.  If he wasn't a racist, there would be no reason for him to proclaim he's "the least racist person you'll ever meet".  Anyone but a racist would never have the need, nor desire to regurgitate that lie over and over again.


It is wrong to use any word with 22 different meanings. Tell me which of the 22 meanings of "racist" applies to Trump and prove it.  Otherwise, it is fake news.  Why?  Because an obviously politically bigoted individual say's so?  You make me laugh.....  Thank you.


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
239
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
241
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

241 Views
Message 14 of 63

@aruzinskywrote:

 

 


It is "like this."  The word "racist" has, at least, 22 different meanings: 

 


Yep, and the Right here has displayed just about all of them.

 

Definitions of 'race' have nothing to do with 'racist', so why did you include the definitions of "race", including a reference to animals? (very telling)

 


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
241
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
243
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

243 Views
Message 15 of 63

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Liberals not only pretend to know what was on the accused's mind but, That may include the ignorant Conservatives as well that call open-minded and objective individuals "cop-haters".  Ya think?  also pretend that the audience's interpretation of race coincides with accused, which may or not be 2. a., 2. b., 3. a., 3. b., or 3. c..  Thus, every liberal, who uses the word "racist" as a catch phrase and fails to disambiguate the word, is prolifically producing fake news.  Your suggesting it's used as a "catch phrase".  That's rather telling since you claim it's Liberals who pretend to know what's on the mind of others.  I hope you understand how ignorant and hypocritical your point was. 

 

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. Nope; you are obviously blinded by your disdain for Liberals and those who disagree with you.  The other day a Conservative posted that Michelle Obama was a big "n-word".  Was it necessary to explain why it was a racist statement?  PUH-LEEEEEZE!  Most reasoned adults can do there own research and find many examples of trumps racist positions.  If he wasn't a racist, there would be no reason for him to proclaim he's "the least racist person you'll ever meet".  Anyone but a racist would never have the need, nor desire to regurgitate that lie over and over again.


It is wrong to use any word with 22 different meanings. Tell me which of the 22 meanings of "racist" applies to Trump and prove it.  Otherwise, it is fake news.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
243
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
238
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

238 Views
Message 16 of 63

@aruzinskywrote:

Liberals not only pretend to know what was on the accused's mind but, That may include the ignorant Conservatives as well that call open-minded and objective individuals "cop-haters".  Ya think?  also pretend that the audience's interpretation of race coincides with accused, which may or not be 2. a., 2. b., 3. a., 3. b., or 3. c..  Thus, every liberal, who uses the word "racist" as a catch phrase and fails to disambiguate the word, is prolifically producing fake news.  Your suggesting it's used as a "catch phrase".  That's rather telling since you claim it's Liberals who pretend to know what's on the mind of others.  I hope you understand how ignorant and hypocritical your point was. 

 

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. Nope; you are obviously blinded by your disdain for Liberals and those who disagree with you.  The other day a Conservative posted that Michelle Obama was a big "n-word".  Was it necessary to explain why it was a racist statement?  PUH-LEEEEEZE!  Most reasoned adults can do there own research and find many examples of trumps racist positions.  If he wasn't a racist, there would be no reason for him to proclaim he's "the least racist person you'll ever meet".  Anyone but a racist would never have the need, nor desire to regurgitate that lie over and over again.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
238
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
241
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

241 Views
Message 17 of 63

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

In order of my preference, it's like this:  It's not "LIKE this", it's how many political bigots see things; most objective and open-minded people see it much differently and would never claim their view defines the way things are.  Just saying.....

 

1. Some conservatives do the right thing for the right reason.

2. Other conservatives do the right thing for the wrong reason.

3. Every liberal does the wrong thing for the wrong reason.

 

 Since 2. is better than 3., What's your source?  Or is it your own political bigotry?  In other words, it appears you are "obstinately devoted to your own position".  I am not going to worry much about fake news that causes conservatives to do the right thing for the wrong reason.  I am much more worried about fake news and lies of omission in the liberal news media, e.g. "Trump is a racist."  He has a history that is not in dispute.  Maybe you could bone-up on it.   Meanwhile, an armed Conservative walked into a pizza parlor in DC looking to "take care of business" due to FAKE NEWS.......and another Conservative clown unknowingly spread FAKE NEWS from the Russian's to all her Facebook connections.

 

CNN Reporter Confronts Trump Supporter: Your Pro-Trump Group Was Infiltrated By Russians

 


It is "like this."  The word "racist" has, at least, 22 different meanings: 

 

rac·ist

noun

1.
A. a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races.
B. a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

 

adjective

noun: racist; plural noun: racists; adjective: racist

1.
A. showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races.
B. believing that a particular race is superior to another.

 

Definition of race

1 : a breeding stock of animals

2 a : (i) a family, (ii) tribe, (iii) people, or (iv) nation belonging to the same stock

b : a class or kind of people unified by (i) shared interests, (ii) habits, or (iii) characteristics

3 a : (i) an actually or potentially interbreeding group within a species; (ii) a taxonomic category (such as a subspecies) representing such a group

b : breed

c : a category of humankind that shares certain distinctive physical traits

4 obsolete : inherited temperament or disposition

5 : distinctive flavor, taste, or strength

 

Liberals not only pretend to know what was on the accused's mind but, also pretend that the audience's interpretation of race coincides with the accused, which may or not be 1.A. or 1.B. in combination with 2. a.(i)(ii)(iii)(iv), 2. b.(i)(ii)(iii), 3. a.(i)(ii), 3. b., or 3. c..  Thus, every liberal, who uses the word "racist" as a catch phrase and fails to disambiguate the word, is prolifically producing fake news.  And, this liberal fake news outnumbers Russian fake news.

 

But, just to make this constructive criticism, instead of saying, "racist," liberals should substitute the relevant parts of the definitions or "racism" and "race" into their speech, i.e., one of the 22 different combinations given above.  Fat chance, but  I fulfilled my moral obligation to make my criticism constructive. 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
241
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
243
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

243 Views
Message 18 of 63

@aruzinskywrote:

In order of my preference, it's like this:  It's not "LIKE this", it's how many political bigots see things; most objective and open-minded people see it much differently and would never claim their view defines the way things are.  Just saying.....

 

1. Some conservatives do the right thing for the right reason.

2. Other conservatives do the right thing for the wrong reason.

3. Every liberal does the wrong thing for the wrong reason.

 

 Since 2. is better than 3., What's your source?  Or is it your own political bigotry?  In other words, it appears you are "obstinately devoted to your own position".  I am not going to worry much about fake news that causes conservatives to do the right thing for the wrong reason.  I am much more worried about fake news and lies of omission in the liberal news media, e.g. "Trump is a racist."  He has a history that is not in dispute.  Maybe you could bone-up on it.   Meanwhile, an armed Conservative walked into a pizza parlor in DC looking to "take care of business" due to FAKE NEWS.......and another Conservative clown unknowingly spread FAKE NEWS from the Russian's to all her Facebook connections.

 

CNN Reporter Confronts Trump Supporter: Your Pro-Trump Group Was Infiltrated By Russians

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
243
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
239
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

239 Views
Message 19 of 63

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

 

Mueller's investigations aren't an assault on trump by the left, it's not an "assault" at all. Trump is the one "weakening our government", he can't/hasn't even fully staffed the departments and agencies he is responsible for.

 

What has Mueller to do with Russian bots??


 


Mueller's investigations may answer that for you.

 

You're ignoring that trump has everything understaffed that he is responsible for. Too bad he can't under-staff the special council, eh?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
239
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
230
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

230 Views
Message 20 of 63

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:


The "Russian Bots" and what the Russians did in planting operatives across America and hiring over a hundred of Americans to post false news in our social media was defined by investigations, not by "we of the left".  One thing is for sure ............... electing trump played into Putin's hands.

 

It did and still does. And the hatred for Trump by the left assists in their effort to weaken our government and society.


 


Yep, "it still does" play into Putin's hands, thanks for admitting that.

"Admitting" - I have said all along that the hatred for our President by the left has played into this. But, you are certainly welcome.

 

Mueller's investigations aren't an assault on trump by the left, it's not an "assault" at all. Trump is the one "weakening our government", he can't/hasn't even fully staff the departments and agencies he is responsible for.

 

What has Mueller to do with Russian bots??


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
230
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.


gamer Regan C.

Top Authors