Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Speaking of Fake (false) News and Russian Bots .......

Message 21 of 63

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

The "Russian Bots" and what the Russians did in planting operatives across America and hiring over a hundred of Americans to post false news in our social media was defined by investigations, not by "we of the left".  One thing is for sure ............... electing trump played into Putin's hands.

It did and still does. And the hatred for Trump by the left assists in their effort to weaken our government and society.

Yep, "it still does" play into Putin's hands, thanks for admitting that.

Mueller's investigations aren't an assault on trump by the left, it's not an "assault" at all. Trump is the one "weakening our government", he can't/hasn't even fully staff the departments and agencies he is responsible for.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 63

@ChasKy53wrote:

The "Russian Bots" and what the Russians did in planting operatives across America and hiring over a hundred of Americans to post false news in our social media was defined by investigations, not by "we of the left".  One thing is for sure ............... electing trump played into Putin's hands.

It did and still does. And the hatred for Trump by the left assists in their effort to weaken our government and society.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 63

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Russian Bots, the ignorant that believe the stuff the Bots post, and others because of partisanship to the far right, spread this stupid and false feces everywhere, to promote it to the ignorant, to disrupt, to distract, etc, etc.   Trying to have intelligent/adult debate with such an individual is impossible.

But ..... thanks for the rebuttal to the insane garbage.

Your comments are based on the ridiculous thought that "Only we of the left can define Russian bots". Whether that is honest ignorance, arrogant elitism or (your classy term) "feces" is unknown.

As an example, the left either doesn't know or doesn't care that all these efforts to undermine our President plays with into the Russian intention to disrupt the functioning of our government.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 63

Anti-Russian Fake News:

On 3/11//18, Anti-American Russian Putin jailed a man for 3 days for violating a nonexistent law, the prohibition of "graphic images."  As the jailed man's lawyer pointed out, the word "graphic" does not occur in any of Anti-American Russian Putin's laws, nor does its logical equivalent:

graph·ic

adjective

adjective: graphic

1. relating to visual art, especially involving drawing, engraving, or lettering.
"his mature graphic work"

synonyms: visual, symbolic, pictorial, illustrative, diagrammatic; drawn, written
"a graphic representation of language"

•giving a vivid picture with explicit detail.
"he gave a graphic description of the torture"

synonyms: vivid, explicit, expressive, detailed; uninhibited, powerful, colorful, rich, lurid, shocking, impactful; realistic, descriptive, illustrative, picturesque; telling, effective "a graphic account of the war"

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 63

@rk9152wrote:

Chas - you say that the article is factual. O.K. let's assume that is true. In it there is nothing about Russians but reference to inquires and nothing partisan. As to bots, here is a quote, "And it wasn’t bots spreading most of the falsehoods, they found. It was real people doing most of it." 

Anything in the direction you try to take it is "manufactured news" based on a biased opinion.

Is that quote supported by empirically proved fact, or is it yet more bogus republican/conservative/trump supporter propaganda spoken earnestly and with feeling from the posterior - as is most trump supporting propaganda?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 63

Chas - you say that the article is factual. O.K. let's assume that is true. In it there is nothing about Russians but reference to inquires and nothing partisan. As to bots, here is a quote, "And it wasn’t bots spreading most of the falsehoods, they found. It was real people doing most of it." 

Anything in the direction you try to take it is "manufactured news" based on a biased opinion.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 63

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

Go back to the thread about a "mass exodus" from the San Francisco Bay Area.  The racist points that you posted there and a lot of your other arguments are the same as, or very close to this garbage you just posted.  Did you think it was fake news then?  The source is you, if you think you pulled it out of your "donkey", that is on you.

More fake news from you.  Show me one number that is the same.  "Racist" is fake news because I never disparaged Mexican genes and race is defined by genes.  You and every liberal news media fail to state your definition of "racist."   And, your liberally applied liberal catchphrase, "racist," will have the opposite of your intended consequence.

I guess you don't understand that the numbers do not have to be exact when you are espousing the same nonsense.  So because a number is slightly different, that means your point is actually valid instead of nonsense?  I am not a liberal, I am also not a racist.  Whether or not you are a racist is for others who interact with you to decide based upon your actions.

I know you don't understand.  Your, "I am not a liberal" is fake news 

"Whether or not you are a racist is for others who interact with you to decide based upon your actions."

Absolutely, and that is why your attempt to persuade "others" that I am racist by calling me a "racist" is not just hypocritical, it is go to Hell in a handbasket hypocritical.  

Is it even possible that you have something to offer on the actual topic? The article is factual, can you post anything to refute that?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 63

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

Go back to the thread about a "mass exodus" from the San Francisco Bay Area.  The racist points that you posted there and a lot of your other arguments are the same as, or very close to this garbage you just posted.  Did you think it was fake news then?  The source is you, if you think you pulled it out of your "donkey", that is on you.

More fake news from you.  Show me one number that is the same.  "Racist" is fake news because I never disparaged Mexican genes and race is defined by genes.  You and every liberal news media fail to state your definition of "racist."   And, your liberally applied liberal catchphrase, "racist," will have the opposite of your intended consequence.

I guess you don't understand that the numbers do not have to be exact when you are espousing the same nonsense.  So because a number is slightly different, that means your point is actually valid instead of nonsense?  I am not a liberal, I am also not a racist.  Whether or not you are a racist is for others who interact with you to decide based upon your actions.

I know you don't understand.  Your, "I am not a liberal" is fake news 

"Whether or not you are a racist is for others who interact with you to decide based upon your actions."

Absolutely, and that is why your attempt to persuade "others" that I am racist by calling me a "racist" is not just hypocritical, it is go to Hell in a handbasket hypocritical.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 63

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 63

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

It is funny that you are calling it fake news, when it is some of the same arguments you used in another thread.

Do you truly not understand that the anchor baby that you are calling an illegal is an AMERICAN

CITIZEN?  If you don't like it, change the Constitution.  The 14th Amendment had to be put in place to stop what was going on in the South (trying to deny ex-slaves their rights).  Again, citizens qualify for these programs, illegals do not.  Any welfare payments are going to citizens.  Just because their parents are overseeing this money, does not mean that the parents have qualified for any of it.

Anything coming out of the Center for Immigration Studies, is questionable at best.  The CIS publishes propaganda, usually with no factual basis and usually will not source where they got their "facts".  This is quote about their "research" from Media Bias / Fact Check:  "Reports published by the CIS have been widely deemed misleading and riddled with basic errors by scholars on immigration; think tanks from across the ideological and political spectrum; media of all stripes; several leading nonpartisan immigration-research organizations; and by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The organization has also drawn criticism for its financial and intellectual ties to extremist racists."

Welfare to anchor babies is money entered into the same pot as their illegal parents.  Morally, the parents should pay 100% of the cost of their children.  I am going to vote accordingly..

Incidentally, all of those non-anchor "dreamers" or whatever catch phrase you to call them, should sue their parents, in Mexico, for spoiling them.  

You need to look up the definition of "American Citizen".  The money may be included in the same pot as the illegal parents, but the illegal parents do not qualify for any payments.

If you want to make arguments against welfare, or the 14th Amendment, you be better served sticking to the facts.

Kudos
Views