Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Soros-Tied Obama Lawyers Form Group to Battle Trump

Message 1 of 30

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:
No part of my post is fallacious but true.  I never said they wouldn't be challenged - just his way of getting the message he wanted out, without someone taking words out of context to change the meaning.  Neither you or I know anything about his motives.

The idea of using Twitter to go directly to the people seems good but shouldn't the leader of the most powerful country in the world chose his words carefully?  Now we see he makes accusations about wire tapping.  Previously, he made accusations about millions of illegal voters.  Obama or Dubya would have made the announcement with any supporting information.  Trump seems to be having bad dreams and Tweeting them. 

I agree 100% and I don't use Twitter so I don't see his "tweets" anyhow!  I do understand the motive.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 30

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:
No part of my post is fallacious but true.  I never said they wouldn't be challenged - just his way of getting the message he wanted out, without someone taking words out of context to change the meaning.  Neither you or I know anything about his motives.

The idea of using Twitter to go directly to the people seems good but shouldn't the leader of the most powerful country in the world chose his words carefully?  Now we see he makes accusations about wire tapping.  Previously, he made accusations about millions of illegal voters.  Obama or Dubya would have made the announcement with any supporting information.  Trump seems to be having bad dreams and Tweeting them. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 30

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

If you really want the Republicans to start cooperating with Trump, I believe that you better tell him to quit it with the tweets. He is constantly devaluating himself with all the junk that he tweets. 
Republicans if they cannot stop him and make him act like a President, they will eventually abandon him because their constituents will not vote for them.

The "tweets" are Trump's way of getting his message out unfiltered by the liberal news media.  I don't plan to tell him anything as I approve of his plans and we will see if the execution matches the plans.  Do you think Trump would listen to your suggestion?  His support is from Republicans, Democrats, and Independents and DON'T agree with your philosophy!

Most doubtful NOTHAPPENING.

The fact that 3 X more people showed up in Washington to protest against Trump than showed up for his inauguration clearly suggests otherwise.

And Trump tweets because he doesn't want his ludicrous rantings to be openly challenged and de-bunked. 

(BTW: The Kudo I gave was by accident. I, in no way, agree with your fallacious post.)

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 30

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

If you really want the Republicans to start cooperating with Trump, I believe that you better tell him to quit it with the tweets. He is constantly devaluating himself with all the junk that he tweets. 
Republicans if they cannot stop him and make him act like a President, they will eventually abandon him because their constituents will not vote for them.

The "tweets" are Trump's way of getting his message out unfiltered by the liberal news media.  I don't plan to tell him anything as I approve of his plans and we will see if the execution matches the plans.  Do you think Trump would listen to your suggestion?  His support is from Republicans, Democrats, and Independents and DON'T agree with your philosophy!

Most doubtful NOTHAPPENING.

The fact that 3 X more people showed up in Washington to protest against Trump than showed up for his inauguration clearly suggests otherwise.

And Trump tweets because he doesn't want his ludicrous rantings to be openly challenged and de-bunked. 

(BTW: The Kudo I gave was by accident. I, in no way, agree with your fallacious post.)

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 30

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

The "tweets" are Trump's way of getting his message out unfiltered by the liberal news media. 

The "Tweets" are Trump's way of 'getting his lies out' without being immediately questioned", plus they don't involve very much composing skills, he seems to have difficulty with spelling simple words like 'tap(p)'. Tweeting is Trump's way of relieving frustration when someone legitimately criticizes him or any of his cabinet members or appointments.  "Twitter" is Trump's platform for repeatedly attacking others and telling blatant lies to his blind followers, it's adolescent.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 30

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Yes, unfiltered by the fact checking process the press applies. How is he coming with those inaguration day crowd claims?  The Mexicans paying for his wall?  The wiretapping by Obama (that is the funniest)?  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 30

Then in that case, they will down with him. 

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 30

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 30

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 30

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

What?  Where did I ever give you the idea that I thought for even one second that the Democrats in Congress would cooperate with the Republicans?  You are very much mistaken because I have no such hope.  What I do hope is that Trump can convince enough Republicans to squeak out 50% of what he promised.  That is my goal for him as I stated before.

Oh, Democrats should definitely not cooperate with Republicans in any way. It is the only way we can keep our country out of the hands of Russia. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors