Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Sore Loser Roy Moore Files a Lawsuit

Message 1 of 27

@alferdpacker wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

sp362:  "He attached a statement from a poll worker that she had noticed licenses from Georgia and North Carolina as people signed in to vote."

And how were these folks able to sign in to vote if they were not legitimate voters? Maybe Alabama is different, but I show my driver's license and then put my signature in a book next to my name. A stranger would be shown the door.

It's like that everywhere in the real world - even in Alabama.

Could it be that Moore's extreme fringe xtian Klan members live in that well known "alternate reality"? 

Based upon what Moore's xtian Klan members say in public and the content that's seen posted here, it certainly appears that is the case...

All it is is somebody claiming to know something they could not possibly know.  It sounds like it impressed the judges who heard the case so much that they voted in the hallway and told him to go away.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 27

@Panjandrum wrote:

sp362:  "He attached a statement from a poll worker that she had noticed licenses from Georgia and North Carolina as people signed in to vote."

And how were these folks able to sign in to vote if they were not legitimate voters? Maybe Alabama is different, but I show my driver's license and then put my signature in a book next to my name. A stranger would be shown the door.

It's like that everywhere in the real world - even in Alabama.

Could it be that Moore's extreme fringe xtian Klan members live in that well known "alternate reality"? 

Based upon what Moore's xtian Klan members say in public and the content that's seen posted here, it certainly appears that is the case...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 27

First of all this was “an observation,” and only that. Was the observation from a Moore supporter? Campaign worker? Was there bias in the observation? How credible was this woman? Did she get plate numbers to lend credibility to her claim? 

Anyway, those out of state claims have been debunked (CNN).

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 27

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 27

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@alferdpacker—Moore is just the type of person trump loves—he may be assigned  to a position in the WH.  Possibly secretary charged with the safety of young girls. Now that sounds just like the type of hairbrained appointment trump would make.

Well - there's no doubt - he does have "experience" in that "field of endeavor"...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 27

@alferdpacker—Moore is just the type of person trump loves—he may be assigned  to a position in the WH.  Possibly secretary charged with the safety of young girls. Now that sounds just like the type of hairbrained appointment trump would make.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 27

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Moore’s whines were rejected!! It’s over—Moore lost—Jones is certified—it was God’s will.” Only racists and fools are upset.

Alabama judge denies Roy Moore's complaint - CNNPolitics

Alabama certifies Doug Jones’s victory over Roy Moore in Senate election - The Washington Post

So - what will be Roy Moore's next scam/grift?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 27

Moore’s whines were rejected!! It’s over—Moore lost—Jones is certified—it was God’s will.” Only racists and fools are upset.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 27

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

It was hysterical! Everything that Moore alleged had taken place – – the busing in of Afro-Americans, people who voted who weren’t registered – – all of it – – investigated and proven to be nothing more than lies. He really is a trump clone isn’t he?

If anyone didn’t see it before, it has now become clear that Roy Moore is nothing more then any more racist, hatefilled joke.

@ChasKy53– Don’t  you think trump should be held to the same standard with regard to paying back money spent on ridiculous and transparently false charges? 

Well, of course - trump and Moore are both liars and sexual predators - and  republicans - Jerry Sandusky was also a liar, sexual predator - and a republican...

a pattern? - yep- there is...   List Of Convicted Republican Pedophiles

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 27

It was hysterical! Everything that Moore alleged had taken place – – the busing in of Afro-Americans, people who voted who weren’t registered – – all of it – – investigated and proven to be nothing more than lies. He really is a trump clone isn’t he?

If anyone didn’t see it before, it has now become clear that Roy Moore is nothing more then any more racist, hatefilled joke.

@ChasKy53– Don’t  you think trump should be held to the same standard with regard to paying back money spent on ridiculous and transparently false charges? 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors