Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Someone should go to jail.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/opinions/the-trump-administration-kidnapped-children-someone-...

 

The Trump administration kidnapped children. Someone should go to jail.

 

The Trump administration’s kidnapping — that’s the proper word — of the children of would-be migrants should be seen as an ongoing criminal conspiracy. Somebody ought to go to jail.

 

Under a federal court order, all 103 children under the age of 5 who were taken from their families at the border were supposed to be returned by Tuesday. The government missed that deadline, and I wish U.S. District Judge Dana M. Sabraw, who issued the order, had held somebody in contempt.

 

One candidate would be Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar, who on Tuesday had the gall to describe the administration’s treatment of immigrant children as “one of the great acts of American generosity and charity.

Bronze Conversationalist


@gruffstuff wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/opinions/the-trump-administration-kidnapped-children-someone-...

 

The Trump administration kidnapped children. Someone should go to jail.

 

The Trump administration’s kidnapping — that’s the proper word — of the children of would-be migrants should be seen as an ongoing criminal conspiracy. Somebody ought to go to jail.

 

Under a federal court order, all 103 children under the age of 5 who were taken from their families at the border were supposed to be returned by Tuesday. The government missed that deadline, and I wish U.S. District Judge Dana M. Sabraw, who issued the order, had held somebody in contempt.

 

One candidate would be Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar, who on Tuesday had the gall to describe the administration’s treatment of immigrant children as “one of the great acts of American generosity and charity.


A great act ... a rose by any other name, better get out the Fabreez  Does anyone know if the Secretary was a farmer because he sure knows how to spread manure. 

0 Kudos
322 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Here we go again.........Pick and choose what looks best for our agenda.
Honored Social Butterfly


@Soosie wrote:
Here we go again.........Pick and choose what looks best for our agenda.

How is it neoRepubs can post the obvious and have other neoR's think its profound? Could it be bumperstickers are as deep as they think?

 

Many in the Trump administration were involved in violating court decrees involving the treatment of minors, but they do not care for the law or the children and tore babies from their mother's arms, arms that may never hold their child again, and FOR WHAT?

 

So Lemontop could tell his minions he was being tough and they could cheer? Why are there not headlines about 2500 MS13 thugs being arrested and held without bail?

 

Could it be the minions are as gutless as their leader and know the MS13 members may not go meekly to their fate, like the 3-year-olds they disappear into some private contractor's private, unregulated and inspection-proof hell hole?

 

Now after being a laughingstock for all of Europe, Gutless Leader will meet IN SECRET with his owner, Vlad the Stumpy, to receive instructions for his continued destruction of all powers that might oppose Vlad in exchange for the continued promise those videos will stay off Youtube.

Honored Social Butterfly

Here we go again.........Pick and choose what looks best for our agenda.

 

We all pick and choose the topics we link. 

 

I pick mine

 

You pick yours.

 

So instead of berating me, find a topic and post it.

 

 

Honored Social Butterfly

So instead of berating me, find a topic and post it........@gruffstuff.........excellent advice. I think I will continue doing that.

0 Kudos
358 Views
7
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@Soosie wrote:
So instead of berating me, find a topic and post it........@gruffstuff.........excellent advice. I think I will continue doing that.


Soosie, all the hype about this brings to mind a quote from Will Rogers:  All I know is just what I read in the papers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance.  Substitute media for papers in modern day usage.

Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

 

Substitute media for papers in modern day usage.


Your quote isn't updated enough, @TxGrandpa2.

 

What you seem to ignore, along with your fellow right wing brethren, is that this fiasco at the border has been reported on by multiple media outlets with video evidence of the ridiculous TRUMP THE CHUMP policy.

 

This policy of ripping children from their parents is unwritten; it was solely initiated at the behest of TRUMP THE CHUMP and his ADMINISTRATION.

 

This policy is as UN-AMERICAN as it gets.

 

 

 

 

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly


@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

 

Substitute media for papers in modern day usage.


Your quote isn't updated enough, @TxGrandpa2.

 

What you seem to ignore, along with your fellow right wing brethren, is that this fiasco at the border has been reported on by multiple media outlets with video evidence of the ridiculous TRUMP THE CHUMP policy.

 

This policy of ripping children from their parents is unwritten; it was solely initiated at the behest of TRUMP THE CHUMP and his ADMINISTRATION.

 

This policy is as UN-AMERICAN as it gets.

 

 

When an adult is to be confined for more than 20 days due to his/her actions and the Courts have decreed that a child cannot be confined over 20 days, obeying that court order could only be considered UN-AMERICAN to the hate-filled radical left.

 


 

0 Kudos
224 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

 

Substitute media for papers in modern day usage.


Your quote isn't updated enough, @TxGrandpa2.

 

What you seem to ignore, along with your fellow right wing brethren, is that this fiasco at the border has been reported on by multiple media outlets with video evidence

 


Not updated enough because it doesn't fit into your opinions?

 

I believe a lot of the video evidence was that from the Obama years.  Even video can be manuplated to only show what the media wants to say.

 

Will Rogers is still correct even though he died in 1935.

Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

 

Substitute media for papers in modern day usage.


Your quote isn't updated enough, @TxGrandpa2.

 

What you seem to ignore, along with your fellow right wing brethren, is that this fiasco at the border has been reported on by multiple media outlets with video evidence

 


Not updated enough because it doesn't fit into your opinions?

 

I believe a lot of the video evidence was that from the Obama years.  Even video can be manuplated to only show what the media wants to say.

 

Will Rogers is still correct even though he died in 1935.


You believe wrong. The video we see now is from Trump. It was a rouge operation in Obama time. It was made main stream by the Trump people, and approved by Trump. You need to start using some fact based sources.

0 Kudos
249 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Is that your opinion Tex or do you have proof ?

0 Kudos
300 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@mandm84 wrote:

Is that your opinion Tex or do you have proof ?


Perhaps if you referenced what you are talking about.  You're not the only poster here.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png