From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Someone should go to jail.

Message 1 of 13

@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Substitute media for papers in modern day usage.

Your quote isn't updated enough, @TxGrandpa2.

What you seem to ignore, along with your fellow right wing brethren, is that this fiasco at the border has been reported on by multiple media outlets with video evidence of the ridiculous TRUMP THE CHUMP policy.

This policy of ripping children from their parents is unwritten; it was solely initiated at the behest of TRUMP THE CHUMP and his ADMINISTRATION.

This policy is as UN-AMERICAN as it gets.

When an adult is to be confined for more than 20 days due to his/her actions and the Courts have decreed that a child cannot be confined over 20 days, obeying that court order could only be considered UN-AMERICAN to the hate-filled radical left.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

What you seem to ignore, along with your fellow right wing brethren, is that this fiasco at the border has been reported on by multiple media outlets with video evidence

Not updated enough because it doesn't fit into your opinions?

I believe a lot of the video evidence was that from the Obama years.  Even video can be manuplated to only show what the media wants to say.

Will Rogers is still correct even though he died in 1935.

You believe wrong. The video we see now is from Trump. It was a rouge operation in Obama time. It was made main stream by the Trump people, and approved by Trump. You need to start using some fact based sources.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

@mandm84 wrote:

Is that your opinion Tex or do you have proof ?

Perhaps if you referenced what you are talking about.  You're not the only poster here.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

Is that your opinion Tex or do you have proof ?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

What you seem to ignore, along with your fellow right wing brethren, is that this fiasco at the border has been reported on by multiple media outlets with video evidence

Not updated enough because it doesn't fit into your opinions?

I believe a lot of the video evidence was that from the Obama years.  Even video can be manuplated to only show what the media wants to say.

Will Rogers is still correct even though he died in 1935.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

@gruffstuff wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/opinions/the-trump-administration-kidnapped-children-someone-...

The Trump administration kidnapped children. Someone should go to jail.

The Trump administration’s kidnapping — that’s the proper word — of the children of would-be migrants should be seen as an ongoing criminal conspiracy. Somebody ought to go to jail.

Under a federal court order, all 103 children under the age of 5 who were taken from their families at the border were supposed to be returned by Tuesday. The government missed that deadline, and I wish U.S. District Judge Dana M. Sabraw, who issued the order, had held somebody in contempt.

One candidate would be Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar, who on Tuesday had the gall to describe the administration’s treatment of immigrant children as “one of the great acts of American generosity and charity.

A great act ... a rose by any other name, better get out the Fabreez  Does anyone know if the Secretary was a farmer because he sure knows how to spread manure. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

What you seem to ignore, along with your fellow right wing brethren, is that this fiasco at the border has been reported on by multiple media outlets with video evidence of the ridiculous TRUMP THE CHUMP policy.

This policy of ripping children from their parents is unwritten; it was solely initiated at the behest of TRUMP THE CHUMP and his ADMINISTRATION.

This policy is as UN-AMERICAN as it gets.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

@Soosie wrote:
So instead of berating me, find a topic and post it........@gruffstuff.........excellent advice. I think I will continue doing that.

Soosie, all the hype about this brings to mind a quote from Will Rogers:  All I know is just what I read in the papers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance.  Substitute media for papers in modern day usage.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

@Soosie wrote:
Here we go again.........Pick and choose what looks best for our agenda.

How is it neoRepubs can post the obvious and have other neoR's think its profound? Could it be bumperstickers are as deep as they think?

Many in the Trump administration were involved in violating court decrees involving the treatment of minors, but they do not care for the law or the children and tore babies from their mother's arms, arms that may never hold their child again, and FOR WHAT?

So Lemontop could tell his minions he was being tough and they could cheer? Why are there not headlines about 2500 MS13 thugs being arrested and held without bail?

Could it be the minions are as gutless as their leader and know the MS13 members may not go meekly to their fate, like the 3-year-olds they disappear into some private contractor's private, unregulated and inspection-proof hell hole?

Now after being a laughingstock for all of Europe, Gutless Leader will meet IN SECRET with his owner, Vlad the Stumpy, to receive instructions for his continued destruction of all powers that might oppose Vlad in exchange for the continued promise those videos will stay off Youtube.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13
So instead of berating me, find a topic and post it........@gruffstuff.........excellent advice. I think I will continue doing that.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors