From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Someone should go to jail.

Message 11 of 13

Here we go again.........Pick and choose what looks best for our agenda.

We all pick and choose the topics we link. 

I pick mine

You pick yours.

So instead of berating me, find a topic and post it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Someone should go to jail.

Message 12 of 13
Here we go again.........Pick and choose what looks best for our agenda.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Someone should go to jail.

Message 13 of 13

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/opinions/the-trump-administration-kidnapped-children-someone-...

The Trump administration kidnapped children. Someone should go to jail.

The Trump administration’s kidnapping — that’s the proper word — of the children of would-be migrants should be seen as an ongoing criminal conspiracy. Somebody ought to go to jail.

Under a federal court order, all 103 children under the age of 5 who were taken from their families at the border were supposed to be returned by Tuesday. The government missed that deadline, and I wish U.S. District Judge Dana M. Sabraw, who issued the order, had held somebody in contempt.

One candidate would be Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar, who on Tuesday had the gall to describe the administration’s treatment of immigrant children as “one of the great acts of American generosity and charity.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors