Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Somebody tell Trump to get a plan

Message 1 of 6

@Epster wrote:

Possibly his plan is to drive all Democrats nuts?  If so, it seems to be working. Smiley Happy (a joke: grin a little)

This is true. If there is anything that drives Democrats crazy it is incompetence. This is why we love Obama. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

Trump doesn't have a long enough attention span to develop or even consider a plan.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@MIseker wrote:

@Epster wrote:

Possibly his plan is to drive all Democrats nuts?  If so, it seems to be working. Smiley Happy (a joke: grin a little)

yeah... a little Smiley Happy 

I read a good opinion piece on how to settle the DPRK crisis yesterday. the gist was..

DPRK is honestly serious in its thinking ( right or wrong) the US is after regime change there. Even the current CIA director, jumping on Trumps bandwagon, has publicly said so. they believe their only way to survive is to be able to enact wide spread destruction when we attack them. SO..to get them to get rid of Nukes..we have to agree NEVER to attack them..then China will have to sign on to being their protector if the US ever does attack. Nukes gone..goal accomplished. In the course of this, we drop trade sanctions, bringing DPRK into the modern world. Strict totalitarian govts to not survive in a global society. 

Yeah, mebbe so......Unless, unless.....the global society is itself totalitarian.  IF you take 'the donald' seriously, you'd have to admit IF he could do that, he would.  Eliminating the competition being good for business and other fascist purposes, donchasee? 

Now I, personally, don't think that's gonna happen.  For one thing Xi Jinping has said, right up front,  he's gonna put China back into its rightful place in the world....on top.  That means IF 'the donald' stays in the catbird seat here, those two eventually won't see eye to eye.  Putin either for that matter.

Sad to say, IF any of that does come about AND if I had to give odds, 'the donald' comes out the underdog and that's us too, like it or not.  He won't like losing....he's shown what he's like when he's challenged already.  Since I don't gamble, I'd say let's not do that.  Let's get rid of our 'in house' problem and deal with the other one in the unified fashion we have done before when we've had to.  November, 2018 is 'just down the road a piece'.  I think we can make it that far.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@Epster wrote:

yeah... a little Smiley Happy 

I read a good opinion piece on how to settle the DPRK crisis yesterday. the gist was..

DPRK is honestly serious in its thinking ( right or wrong) the US is after regime change there. Even the current CIA director, jumping on Trumps bandwagon, has publicly said so. they believe their only way to survive is to be able to enact wide spread destruction when we attack them. SO..to get them to get rid of Nukes..we have to agree NEVER to attack them..then China will have to sign on to being their protector if the US ever does attack. Nukes gone..goal accomplished. In the course of this, we drop trade sanctions, bringing DPRK into the modern world. Strict totalitarian govts to not survive in a global society. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Somebody tell Trump to get a plan

Message 6 of 6

Mathis is in S. Korea and announces the U.S. does not want war with N. Korea so please stop threatening nuclear responses.  Well.......DUH.......have you read ANY of the President's tweets on N. Korea?

To quote Trump's SoS..............."What a moron"

Kudos
Views
Replies