Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: So.......are YOU a sissy?

Message 1 of 3

@Richva wrote:

Trump and the conservatives want to send in military force to quell the protests they have caused to occur across the nation.  I ask conservatives if they were holding a peaceful protest and were attacked with tear gas and rubber bullets, would they run to their homes and cower?  I suspect not and I know darn well the people assaulted by Trump's forces across from the WH will be back. Violence against American citizens does not make them cower.  Like any American, the next time they will be prepared to give as good as they get. 

What Trump sows, he will reap.  This is going to be a future "I told you so" moment. 

I understand the sentiment but don't give him an excuse to declare Marshall Law. That would be a step toward the end of Democracy. Trump wants control of the Military which gets him closer to being the first Czar of the USA. Let's all keep our cool and vote him out of office so we can begin to make justice and equality for all a reality. It is time for change, long past time! 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: So.......are YOU a sissy?

Message 2 of 3

Bone spurs Trump is a "sissy" ..... only venturing out of his bunker after his Gestapo shot, gassed and used horses to mow down peaceful protesters!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

So.......are YOU a sissy?

Message 3 of 3

Trump and the conservatives want to send in military force to quell the protests they have caused to occur across the nation.  I ask conservatives if they were holding a peaceful protest and were attacked with tear gas and rubber bullets, would they run to their homes and cower?  I suspect not and I know darn well the people assaulted by Trump's forces across from the WH will be back. Violence against American citizens does not make them cower.  Like any American, the next time they will be prepared to give as good as they get. 

What Trump sows, he will reap.  This is going to be a future "I told you so" moment. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors