Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Six migrant children returned in one week-Incompetence again

Message 1 of 5

500 kids returned and counting. Kids who came without parents but other adults will take a little longer. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

The reason the judge issued this set of orders was the government saying they had no plan for reuniting the children or process for matching the children to their parents. I found it interesting that the judge also ordered the Trump administration to stop deporting families where they have not yet reunited the children. 

Based on the incompetence of this administration and the inability of the GOP to govern, I am betting some of these kids are going to end up in the welfare system. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

The CEO of the company that is making nearly a billion $$$$ on this separation of children and adults has been very very busy in the CYA department.    First he says it is good, then bad, then WTF - because WH regime keeps changing their script.    Now he is at it again, saying that he is all for reunification and that his company :  Southwest Key inc has information about all the 600 of the separated children, 152 of them under the age of 5 yo, the rest are under the age of 11.

this company currently houses 5100 children in Texas.  (the stateman)

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Richva:  Stand by for more evidence of incompetence..  Remember, the GOP is the party which cannot govern and Trump is its leader. 

They may as well hire the Keystone Kops to reunite the children and parents.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Six migrant children returned in one week-Incompetence again

Message 5 of 5

As you know, I consider President Trump to be one of the most incompetent administrators I have ever seen. Not just among presidents but also the floor manager at Toys-R-Us. 

The administration has to return all 2,000+ kids in the next 30 days.  The administration has succeeded in reducing the number of children in its custody by six over the last week since the latest flip-flop executive order came down. 

Stand by for more evidence of incompetence..  Remember, the GOP is the party which cannot govern and Trump is its leader. 

Kudos
Views
Replies