Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Sitting During the Anthem

Message 61 of 68

Wow, an old cartoon.  The NFL players now take a knee to protest the exploitation of the black community.  I think protecting them from that kind of government is one of the reasons that Marine would have joined. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 68

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Alferd, you were both right and wrong. Trump Cult members live via the concept of white people being victims of the liberal elite. Your Conservative Victim Card was right on the money.

You were wrong when you referred to them as conservatives. I'm a conservative, they are whacked out cult members who have no concept of what being a conservative means.

I understand your position -  I, too, approve of conserving and retaining those things that are constitutional, functional, and are best for both the majority of American Citizens and the long term health and well being of the nation - and the planet.

Agreed - trump supporters are whacked-out, malignantly evil and greedy extreme right wing racists, bigots and wanna-be fascists who hope to rule...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Sitting During the Anthem

Message 63 of 68

Alferd, you were both right and wrong. Trump Cult members live via the concept of white people being victims of the liberal elite. Your Conservative Victim Card was right on the money.

You were wrong when you referred to them as conservatives. I'm a conservative, they are whacked out cult members who have no concept of what being a conservative means.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 68

Why is it that I expected comments like in the last two posts?  Of course no doubt at all that these are just the first of more comments like that.

Y'all have fun!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 68

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

These players and liberals might be getting their way with the few players exercising their 'constitutional rights' to sit or kneel during the playing of the National Anthem.  But now they have infringed on our rights to hear it being played on our TVs at home before games.  

Now the networks will not broadcast it with the games.  Again, liberals infringe on rights of others for the sake of getting their way...

So - can you cite the Constitutional Clause delineating the Constitutional Right to hear the anthem on TV prior to a football game?

Can you cite a court decision stating that being able to hear the anthem on TV prior to a football game is a constitutional right?

Check the appropriate box...

tumblr_p741r4jrDw1r3aa23o1_540.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 68

Republicans have extended their program of lying on bumper stickers to lying with cartoons.

This latest lie is that "assuming a prayerful attitude" was instead "sitting a beer keg", juxtaposed with the image of a Marine maimed in one of the worthless never ending Wars jrbush and the GOP lied us into to further demean an exercise of Free Speech by kneeling. Now THAT'S disgusting.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 68

@Soosie wrote:

Sitting during the National Anthem.jpg

These players and liberals might be getting their way with the few players exercising their 'constitutional rights' to sit or kneel during the playing of the National Anthem.  But now they have infringed on our rights to hear it being played on our TVs at home before games.  

Now the networks will not broadcast it with the games.  Again, liberals infringe on rights of others for the sake of getting their way... 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Sitting During the Anthem

Message 68 of 68

Sitting during the National Anthem.jpg

Kudos