Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

Message 71 of 470

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes, I believe you did.

You said  "[...]getting us to the point where a letter like that could bet [sic] in the paper."

When I asked you if you'd even read the letter or the paper's response, you said "Does the letter not indicate hatred for our President?"

The obvious inference being that you don't think newspapers should print letters from readers that "indicate hatred" for the president.

True - such hate filled letters should not be selected for publication.

Why not?  Want to continue to silence what Americans think about your fascist prez?

A certain right wing poster here whined and supported the KKK having the right to free speech yet wants to restrict the free speech of the press and an individual criticizing trump. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Are you by any chance referring to that Rational Wing individual who pointed out that the Kluxers have the same rights as citizens as the BLM people - as all Americans?

I am talking about an irRational Right Wing Poster who whined and supported the KKK having the right to hate speech yet wants to restrict the right of free speech of the press  and an individual criticizing trump. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

No you are comparing a melee in C-Ville with a presser and comparing Kluxers to a reporter. Really going out there aren't you.

I am comparing an irRational Right Winger whining about the KKK having the right to hate speech, yet supporting a news reporter having the right to ask questions (free speech) taken away by his cult leader trump.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 470

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

You'll need to ask your bud from Tex; as he was the one who claimed he was being censored by Libs here so he changed parties.

Speak for yourself pardner.  I haven't changed any party, but continue to be as before.  You do seem to have a problem with my posts don't you?  No doubt goes back to our first posts about Alexandria, Va

I left the liberal crowd here because of the turmoil and instance of following lockstep with the wannabe leaders of the pack....

But of course you have posted that you are not serious about these discussions so apparently this forum is just a game to you.

So don't bring me into your other discussions.

Got anything on the topic? Oh, besides claiming that a reporter asking legitimate questions pertinent to current events is being rude?

I believe there is some confusion here. The issue is not the question she asked - it was how and when (after the session had ended) that points to the rudeness.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 470

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

A rational person would stand behind the protection of the free speech rights of American citizens regardless of the issue or the side - period.  I would agree, PERIOD!  But rational people don't have to lie to make their point.  PERIOD!!!

Are you saying I lied? Often. Free speech exists regardless of the perspective of the speaker.  No one suggested otherwise.

No one was defending any riot initiation - try to focus.  You blamed "the other side".  FOCUS! 

If that is so, surely you have a quote to prove it. Not worth the effort.  When you're shown to be wrong, you distort the issue again or just ignore it.  So why bother? Well, if it is not worth the effort to prove your point, your point can't have much value. Neither do the lies.

Yes, facts do matter and I have just offered you some. Nope, just one; the other is another untruth.....PERIOD!!! 

Does that mean anything other than, "New person - please kudo me"? Nope, it means again you post nonsense and can't prove what you post....almost 100% of the time.  But thanks for asking.... Again - what is the "untruth" you are accusing me of?  No need to point it out agin.....you'll have to figure it out....you'll have to play in the rabbit hole yourself

How typical. Accuse a fellow poster of an "untruth". when asked what that "untruth" is - play the rabbit-hole game. Do you have anything on the topic to discuss?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 470

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

You'll need to ask your bud from Tex; as he was the one who claimed he was being censored by Libs here so he changed parties.

Speak for yourself pardner.  I haven't changed any party, but continue to be as before.  You do seem to have a problem with my posts don't you?  No doubt goes back to our first posts about Alexandria, Va

I left the liberal crowd here because of the turmoil and instance of following lockstep with the wannabe leaders of the pack....

But of course you have posted that you are not serious about these discussions so apparently this forum is just a game to you.

So don't bring me into your other discussions.

Got anything on the topic? Oh, besides claiming that a reporter asking legitimate questions pertinent to current events is being rude?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 470

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

A rational person would stand behind the protection of the free speech rights of American citizens regardless of the issue or the side - period.  I would agree, PERIOD!  But rational people don't have to lie to make their point.  PERIOD!!!

Are you saying I lied? Often. Free speech exists regardless of the perspective of the speaker.  No one suggested otherwise.

No one was defending any riot initiation - try to focus.  You blamed "the other side".  FOCUS! 

If that is so, surely you have a quote to prove it. Not worth the effort.  When you're shown to be wrong, you distort the issue again or just ignore it.  So why bother? Well, if it is not worth the effort to prove your point, your point can't have much value. Neither do the lies.

Yes, facts do matter and I have just offered you some. Nope, just one; the other is another untruth.....PERIOD!!! 

Does that mean anything other than, "New person - please kudo me"? Nope, it means again you post nonsense and can't prove what you post....almost 100% of the time.  But thanks for asking.... Again - what is the "untruth" you are accusing me of?  No need to point it out agin.....you'll have to figure it out....you'll have to play in the rabbit hole yourself

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 470

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Just wondering, the President of the United States has no say as to who is being rude in his own office?  And he has no say who is to be barred temporarily from his office?

So asking the president legitimate questions that are pertinent to current events is "rude"? Could that be a supposed 'Independent's' erroneous viewpoint or just a trump suporter's?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 470

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Facts matter to intelligent posters.....

Diogenes would have a difficult time finding one among the liberals here. Cute, but unverifiable.

Critical Thinking can't answer for him/herself?  Sure he can, when he chooses.  So why post false statements?  Don't facts matter?  They do to most Independents.

Still focusing on that one sign that means nothing from the women's march?  Not as much as you apparently do.  I focus on the falsehoods posted here by others. It's sad the response one responds with when proven wrong.  Their defense is to attack, not admit they were wrong. Pathetic.  But thanks for asking.....

It seems that some on the right can't be shamed into being honest.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 470

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

If no one claimed he censored in this case (as you stated) - how did he get into the post - was it just so you could throw "fascist" in again?

EZ, giving you another example of a fascist who wants to censor others.....just as you do.

But, no one claimed he censored in this case so where is the basis for your "fascist" jazz?

Well, if the President isn't censoring anyone, The President wants to censor anyone who doesn't drink his Kool-aide, e.g. the press....and Caitlan from CNN, and those who aren't willing to take his loyalty pledge.  she was barred from one event for rudeness, hardly "censoring" (I imagine CNN sent someone else) who are you complaining about. As to me - I am certainly not in a position to censor anyone.  You were the one who claimed you wouldn't pring the letter. Stick to your claim - who did the President "censor"? No one was stopped from broadcasting or printing anything.

So it would appear to be not all that EZ.  You'll need to ask your bud from Tex; as he was the one who claimed he was being censored by Libs here so he changed parties. But it is you claiming censorship and fascism  on the part of our President- why would you want someone else to defend your claims?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 470

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Are you saying I lied? Free speech exists regardless of the perspective of the speaker.

If that is so, surely you have a quote to prove it. Not worth the effort.  When you're shown to be wrong, you distort the issue again or just ignore it.  So why bother? Well, if it is not worth the effort to prove your point, your point can't have much value.

Does that mean anything other than, "New person - please kudo me"? Nope, it means again you post nonsense and can't prove what you post....almost 100% of the time.  But thanks for asking.... Again - what is the "untruth" you are accusing me of?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 470

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Speak for yourself pardner.  I haven't changed any party, but continue to be as before.  LOL.....You do seem to have a problem with my posts don't you? Nope, just the hypocrisy. No doubt goes back to our first posts about Alexandria, Va  Nope, long before that when you claimed I was a Conservative.

I left the liberal crowd here because of the turmoil and instance of following lockstep with the wannabe leaders of the pack....  There was no turmoil; just a few who disagreed with you.

But of course you have posted that you are not serious about these discussions so apparently this forum is just a game to you.  Yep, just like your friend from SC.  Entertainment.

Have a good day, not engaging in a playground type baiting session.

Kudos
Views