Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

Message 61 of 470

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I believe there is some confusion here. The issue is not the question she asked - it was how and when (after the session had ended) that points to the rudeness.

You said "I believe", which clearly is not synonymous with reality.

O.K. - I'll rephrase - The issue is not the question she asked - it was how and when (after the session had ended) that points to the rudeness.

The issue is "Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator".

....and the discussion is the reporter.

Trump is the one "being rude", and banning the press. 

The discussion is about all of the signs of trump's desire to be a dictator, including banning members of the press.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 470

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Image result for cartoon trump supporters

A thought - if we are so stupid, how come we have all the money?  After all, we are the Oligarchs are we not?

Don't you get it? YOU are not one of the Oligarchs. You're just a peon who actively supports their agenda. Trump loves the poorly educated because they embrace all his lies.

So how do we uneducated have all the money we do? We are the beneficiaries of the effective running of an economy that created jobs.

Now, you can call those creating the jobs "Oligarchs" if it floats your boat but remember, even under your preferred system there are those who own the dachas and those required by the government to push the brooms.

I don't know... embezzling? How would I know how you got all your money? Are you saying you got "all the money" you have since January 20, 2017?

What, in your opinion, is my "preferred system"? 

That was not a response to you.

Really? Well then who do you think you were you talking to?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 470

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

A rational person would stand behind the protection of the free speech rights of American citizens regardless of the issue or the side - period.

Do you stand behind the protection of the free speech rights of all American citizens, regardless of the issue? Or are you saying that you're irrational? Because I seem to remember you saying that you have a problem with the First Amendment.

When was that?

07-27-2018 05:19 AM

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 470

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I believe there is some confusion here. The issue is not the question she asked - it was how and when (after the session had ended) that points to the rudeness.

If Rk hadn't said 'I believe' then without doubt you'd had something to say about Trump being dictatorial and the public's need to know. 

And surely you have proof of your sordid and erroneous opinion?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 470

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Except for Trump's Cult members,  everyone else knows Comrade Trump admires dicators, tries to act like one, and wants to be just like them. If you are not a member of the cult, this is a no brainer.

There is no "Comrade Trump" so who is this person you keep talking about.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

Message 66 of 470

Except for Trump's Cult members,  everyone else knows Comrade Trump admires dicators, tries to act like one, and wants to be just like them. If you are not a member of the cult, this is a no brainer.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 470

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

O.K. - I'll rephrase - The issue is not the question she asked - it was how and when (after the session had ended) that points to the rudeness.

....and the discussion is the reporter.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 470

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No you are comparing a melee in C-Ville with a presser and comparing Kluxers to a reporter. Really going out there aren't you.

I am comparing an irRational Right Winger whining about the KKK having the right to hate speech, yet supporting a news reporter having the right to ask questions (free speech) taken away by his cult leader trump.

No you are comparing a melee in C-Ville with a presser and comparing Kluxers to a reporter - invalid comparisons.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 470

@ChasKy53 wrote:

If Rk hadn't said 'I believe' then without doubt you'd had something to say about Trump being dictatorial and the public's need to know. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 470

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

You'll need to ask your bud from Tex; as he was the one who claimed he was being censored by Libs here so he changed parties.

Speak for yourself pardner.  I haven't changed any party, but continue to be as before.  You do seem to have a problem with my posts don't you?  No doubt goes back to our first posts about Alexandria, Va

I left the liberal crowd here because of the turmoil and instance of following lockstep with the wannabe leaders of the pack....

But of course you have posted that you are not serious about these discussions so apparently this forum is just a game to you.

So don't bring me into your other discussions.

Got anything on the topic? Oh, besides claiming that a reporter asking legitimate questions pertinent to current events is being rude?

Kudos
Views