Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

Message 51 of 470

"Of course you are LOL, especially your continuing to denigrate those that don't subscribe to your partisan political beliefs"

I'm LOL again. The author accused President Obama of circumventing the Constitution when writing Executive Orders. However, when I brought up the fact that his hero, Comrade Trump, wrote more EOs in one year than Obama did in 8, he completely ignored that fact. Centrist, you can't make this stuff up if you tried.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

Message 52 of 470

@rk9152 wrote:

How typical. Accuse a fellow poster of an "untruth". when asked what that "untruth" is - play the rabbit-hole game. Do you have anything on the topic to discuss?

Only if you wish to discuss how you post falsehoods, it's pointed out to you, and 5 pages of posts later you play the "what untruth?" game.  As said before, you'll have to go back and figure it out....I'm no longer keeping track of all the untruths you post.  I'll point them out as I'm apt to do, but I'm not playing your rabbit hole game....it's not necessary.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 470

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Another Trump Cult member in denial.

By the way, I think Trump wrote more Executive Orders in one year than President Obama did in 8 years. But when Obama wrote them, he was circumventing the constitution. When their Supreme Leader wrote all those Executive Orders, he was a great President. I'm LOL.

You're starting to sound like a communist symphatizer out of the McCarthy Era.  No substance only accusations.  I'm questioning who was attempting to rule by decree Obama when directing political correctness to the American public or Trump.

Of course you are LOL, especially your continuing to denigrate those that don't subscribe to your partisan political beliefs..  From what we can gather you are saying no one is entitle to a political opinion you don't agree with.a

So who is in denial?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 470

Another Trump Cult member in denial.

By the way, I think Trump wrote more Executive Orders in one year than President Obama did in 8 years. But when Obama wrote them, he was circumventing the constitution. When their Supreme Leader wrote all those Executive Orders, he was a great President. I'm LOL.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 470

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Despite RK's vehement denials, Comrade Trump displays all the signs of a budding dictator.

What are those signs?   Or is it that you want to continue your communistic sounding 'comrade' and accusations of wanting to be a budding dictator?

Have you compared Trump's actions with Obama's liberal use of executive orders to bypass the constitutional legislation of Congress?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 470

Despite RK's vehement denials, Comrade Trump displays all the signs of a budding dictator.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 470

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I believe there is some confusion here. The issue is not the question she asked - it was how and when (after the session had ended) that points to the rudeness.

You said "I believe", which clearly is not synonymous with reality.

O.K. - I'll rephrase - The issue is not the question she asked - it was how and when (after the session had ended) that points to the rudeness.

The issue is "Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator".

....and the discussion is the reporter.

Trump is the one "being rude", and banning the press. 

The discussion is about all of the signs of trump's desire to be a dictator, including banning members of the press.

Not "memberS of the press" - one rude woman. The press as a whole was not effected. Hence, no support for your dictator fantasy.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 470

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Image result for cartoon trump supporters

A thought - if we are so stupid, how come we have all the money?  After all, we are the Oligarchs are we not?

Don't you get it? YOU are not one of the Oligarchs. You're just a peon who actively supports their agenda. Trump loves the poorly educated because they embrace all his lies.

So how do we uneducated have all the money we do? We are the beneficiaries of the effective running of an economy that created jobs.

Now, you can call those creating the jobs "Oligarchs" if it floats your boat but remember, even under your preferred system there are those who own the dachas and those required by the government to push the brooms.

I don't know... embezzling? How would I know how you got all your money? Are you saying you got "all the money" you have since January 20, 2017?

What, in your opinion, is my "preferred system"? 

That was not a response to you.

Really? Well then who do you think you were you talking to?

cent

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 470

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

A rational person would stand behind the protection of the free speech rights of American citizens regardless of the issue or the side - period.

Do you stand behind the protection of the free speech rights of all American citizens, regardless of the issue? Or are you saying that you're irrational? Because I seem to remember you saying that you have a problem with the First Amendment.

When was that?

07-27-2018 05:19 AM

There is no post at that time on this topic - do you mean another topic?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 470

@ChasKy53 wrote:

If Rk hadn't said 'I believe' then without doubt you'd had something to say about Trump being dictatorial and the public's need to know. 

And surely you have proof of your sordid and erroneous opinion?

In other words I my post was correct!!!  

Sordid?  Because I have a contrary opinion? 

Kudos
Views