Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

Message 41 of 470

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening was wrong yet again when he said, "Anyone NOT in the Obama/Hillary cult is referred to as a Trump cultist"

You are the one propagating the term, so what is your definition.  So far you have avoided discussing any definition.

According to your posts anyone disagreeing with your partisan views is a 'Trump Cultist'.   You use the term as a generalization.  And that is all you have been posting and nothing else.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

Message 42 of 470

Not Happening was wrong yet again when he said, "Anyone NOT in the Obama/Hillary cult is referred to as a Trump cultist"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 470

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@Critucal Thinking

Didn't he call and congratulate a couple of the dictators when they won their elections.? Why on GODS green earth would he do that? He has lost his marbles, and the Rep, just sit back and let him do what ever he wants, they are useless.

A responsible world leader does that sort of thing. It is a matter of developing a basis upon which to conduct foreign affairs.

Before Der Trumper, the dignity and power of the American Presidency was such that a tin-pot dictator had to actually give up his despotism to be recognized. Democratic leaders were treated with difference and respect and our mutual defense and trade agreements were honored without equivocation or hesitation.

Now the PupPetPOTUS quakes and quivers before the new Tzar of Russia and has nothing but praise for any leader who will kill his people to stay in power. Our allies are told we will only defend them for money and trade agreements will be torn up on a whim or imagined slight.

Trump is an egomaniacal bully with the emotional and intellectual powers of a ADHD 6-yearold. To his base, that seems stable and intelligent.

Allowing that base to determine the future of America is National Suicide.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 470

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist, that is so true, that's why I was LOL a 2nd time. You cannot bring up facts with Trump Cult members because they ignore facts and then change the subject to President Obama or HIllary. I can't stop LOL when I see that.

What are your "facts"?  So far all you have been posting is your "opinions".  Why don't you post your "facts" instead of your opinions?

Apparently your 'CULT' references is only your opinion instead of a fact.  If it is factual, then that word would apply to liberals like you and your good buddy or anyone with a partisan view.

Anyone NOT in the Obama/Hillary cult is referred to as a Trump cultist and of course they use no facts or logic(?) but only their opinion.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 470

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist, that is so true, that's why I was LOL a 2nd time. You cannot bring up facts with Trump Cult members because they ignore facts and then change the subject to President Obama or HIllary. I can't stop LOL when I see that.

What are your "facts"?  So far all you have been posting is your "opinions".  Why don't you post your "facts" instead of your opinions?

Apparently your 'CULT' references is only your opinion instead of a fact.  If it is factual, then that word would apply to liberals like you and your good buddy or anyone with a partisan view.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

Message 46 of 470

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 470

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

43 pages and counting.....

Heeding Critical Thinking's call for help?   How quaint!!!

So what is your biased opinion on his/her allegations that Trump has a desire to be a dictator?  What about 'your hero, Obama' coming to the aid of Democrats in the 2018 elections.  He didn't get the message that voters was tired of liberal policies?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 470

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"Of course you are LOL, especially your continuing to denigrate those that don't subscribe to your partisan political beliefs"

I'm LOL again. The author accused President Obama of circumventing the Constitution when writing Executive Orders. However, when I brought up the fact that his hero, Comrade Trump, wrote more EOs in one year than Obama did in 8, he completely ignored that fact. Centrist, you can't make this stuff up if you tried.

Can't carry on a discussion without getting another poster to back you up?  You still haven't said what signs you are saying that indicates Trump has a desire to be a dictator.  Your continuing to say you're LOL indicates you can't carry on a serious discussion.  Additionally you keep talking around topics.

43 pages and counting.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 470

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"Of course you are LOL, especially your continuing to denigrate those that don't subscribe to your partisan political beliefs"

I'm LOL again. The author accused President Obama of circumventing the Constitution when writing Executive Orders. However, when I brought up the fact that his hero, Comrade Trump, wrote more EOs in one year than Obama did in 8, he completely ignored that fact. Centrist, you can't make this stuff up if you tried.

I'm lol'ing too, CeeTee.  It is truly laughable to read someone claim your positions are "partisan".  It's clear some misguided posters just post nonsense just because they're in front of a keyboard and can.  The forum trolls....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 470

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Can't carry on a discussion without getting another poster to back you up?  You still haven't said what signs you are saying that indicates Trump has a desire to be a dictator.  Your continuing to say you're LOL indicates you can't carry on a serious discussion.  Additionally you keep talking around topics.

Kudos
Views