Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
100
Views

Re: Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

100 Views
Message 31 of 470

Critical Thinking ,

Well I could check 0 on the creditable list you posted.  Thank Goodness. I guess I am not a Trump Cult member. Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
100
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
104
Views

Re: Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

104 Views
Message 32 of 470

@ChasKy53 wrote:


Erroneous because you made a wrong assumption about what I would say. Sordid because you made your comment in a mean spirited way. Have trouble understanding English?


No, do you?  And in what manner are you posting? 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
104
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
109
Views

Re: Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

109 Views
Message 33 of 470

@CriticalThinking wrote:

 

He was presented with the definition of a Trump Cult member and now he wants to talk about everything other than the definition. No surprise there. 


To the contrary, you are avoiding what I said that your definition also applies to the liberals here, like you.  You are attempting to avoid discussing that because you know that I am right in describing your not wanting to be wrong.

 

So far you continually avoid and stonewall any attempt that it applies to your dogmatic posts about others while avoiding unpleasant posts.  In other words don't discuss your opinions.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
109
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
106
Views

Re: Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

106 Views
Message 34 of 470

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Another Trump Cult member in denial.

 

By the way, I think Trump wrote more Executive Orders in one year than President Obama did in 8 years. But when Obama wrote them, he was circumventing the constitution. When their Supreme Leader wrote all those Executive Orders, he was a great President. I'm LOL.


You're starting to sound like a communist symphatizer out of the McCarthy Era.  No substance only accusations.  I'm questioning who was attempting to rule by decree Obama when directing political correctness to the American public or Trump.

 

Of course you are LOL, especially your continuing to denigrate those that don't subscribe to your partisan political beliefs..  From what we can gather you are saying no one is entitle to a political opinion you don't agree with.a

 

So who is in denial?


You are in denial and being accusatory, nothing "communist' or even close to it in Critical's posting. Critical pointed out double standards. trump supporters think trump is a great president when he has made more executive orders than Obama did ...... but when Obama made EO's the right said that he was circumventing the Constitution.  What do you say about the double standards?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
106
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
119
Views

Re: Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

119 Views
Message 35 of 470

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


If Rk hadn't said 'I believe' then without doubt you'd had something to say about Trump being dictatorial and the public's need to know. 


And surely you have proof of your sordid and erroneous opinion?


In other words I my post was correct!!!  

 

Sordid?  Because I have a contrary opinion? 


Erroneous because you made a wrong assumption about what I would say. Sordid because you made your comment in a mean spirited way. Have trouble understanding English?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
119
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
121
Views

Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

121 Views
Message 36 of 470

Tex always changes the subject. He can deny that all day long, but does anyone really care?

 

He was presented with the definition of a Trump Cult member and now he wants to talk about everything other than the definition. No surprise there. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
121
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
121
Views

Re: Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

121 Views
Message 37 of 470

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Thanks Tex for completely ignoring the definition of a Trump Cult member and doing what you always do, changing the subject. I knew you would ignore the definition and I couldn't care less. But at least you cannot say I didn't provide a description of a Trump Cult member. It should look very familiar to you.


As I posted, you are never, never wrong.  But I didn't change the subject, just expounded on your definition and pointed out that you completely described the liberal element posting here.   How many times here has the liberals jumped up with indignation when something is mentioned Hillary or Obama is mention.

 

What you are doing is accusing others without looking in the mirror at your own opinions.

 

How did the song go?  Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
121
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
126
Views

Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

126 Views
Message 38 of 470

Thanks Tex for completely ignoring the definition of a Trump Cult member and doing what you always do, changing the subject. I knew you would ignore the definition and I couldn't care less. But at least you cannot say I didn't provide the description of a Trump Cult member. It should look very familiar to you.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
126
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
121
Views

Re: Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

121 Views
Message 39 of 470

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Tex was wrong yet again when he said, "You are the one propagating the term, so what is your definition.  So far you have avoided discussing any definition."

 

I never avoid the definition, all you have to do is ask.

 

A Trump Cult member:

  • Never criticizes his leader
  • Never disagrees with his leader
  • Never says anything negative about his leader
  • Believes everything Trump says
  • Defends everything Trump says and does
  • Takes criticism of his leader personally
  • etc.

So are you saying that you are a Trump Cult member since you are the one who is coming up with this definition? 

 

If that defines a 'cult' member, then should we say that liberals here are cultists also since anytime Obama or Hillary is mentioned a good number of them jump up and down objecting because of any reference to them?  And they defend anything that either of them has done or says.

 

They take any comment about the two personally.  All of this very seriously.  Does anyone else get heartburn when Trump or anyone else is mentioned?

 

Remember you set the definition that applies to the Hillary/Obama crowd more so.

 

Oooops, my bad!!!  I forgot that you were never, never wrong.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
121
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
120
Views

Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

120 Views
Message 40 of 470

Tex was wrong yet again when he said, "You are the one propagating the term, so what is your definition.  So far you have avoided discussing any definition."

 

I never avoid the definition, all you have to do is ask.

 

A Trump Cult member:

  • Never criticizes his leader
  • Never disagrees with his leader
  • Never says anything negative about his leader
  • Believes everything Trump says
  • Defends everything Trump says and does
  • Takes criticism of his leader personally
  • etc.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
120
Views