Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

Message 21 of 470

Trump's goal is to silence a free and independent press. When Trump refers to Fox, he claims "WE" are winning the media war. Have you ever seen an American President identify with one news network? Incredible and scary. 

Anyone who criticizes Comrade Trump will receive a torrent of attacks from the Supreme Leader. 

Trump's obsessed with the Mueller team because they're conducting an INDEPENDENT investigatiion. 

Trump admires Putin, Kim Jong Un, the new dictatior in Turkey, etc. Until Trump came along, I've never seen an American President express admiration for vicious dictators.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

Message 22 of 470

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump's goal is to silence any independent criticism of the Supreme Leader. This includes the free press plus the Mueller investigation. Sounds very much like Stalin and Hitler.

You are certainly welcome to your OPINION but most people know that Trump's goal is to accomplish what he promised his constituents when he was elected despite the "resistance", Antifa, the radical left, and most Democrats while the Mueller witch hunt is going on. Sounds like he is doing quite well in my OPINION!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

Message 23 of 470

Trump's goal is to silence any independent criticism of the Supreme Leader. This includes the free press plus the Mueller investigation. Sounds very much like Stalin and Hitler.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 470

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Before Der Trumper, the dignity and power of the American Presidency was such that a tin-pot dictator had to actually give up his despotism to be recognized. Democratic leaders were treated with difference and respect and our mutual defense and trade agreements were honored without equivocation or hesitation.

Now the PupPetPOTUS quakes and quivers before the new Tzar of Russia and has nothing but praise for any leader who will kill his people to stay in power. Our allies are told we will only defend them for money and trade agreements will be torn up on a whim or imagined slight.

Trump is an egomaniacal bully with the emotional and intellectual powers of a ADHD 6-yearold. To his base, that seems stable and intelligent.

Allowing that base to determine the future of America is National Suicide.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER.

What is your point - international negotiations are off the table??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 470

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

I'm lol'ing too, CeeTee. 

Oh course you are. That and "rabbit-holes" and Judge Judy are your alternatives to discussion.

But, the good thing about silly laughing - it gets kudoes.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 470

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

How typical. Accuse a fellow poster of an "untruth". when asked what that "untruth" is - play the rabbit-hole game. Do you have anything on the topic to discuss?

Only if you wish to discuss how you post falsehoods, it's pointed out to you, and 5 pages of posts later you play the "what untruth?" game.  As said before, you'll have to go back and figure it out....I'm no longer keeping track of all the untruths you post.  I'll point them out as I'm apt to do, but I'm not playing your rabbit hole game....it's not necessary.

....or, rather than discuss differences in opinion, just post "rabbit-hole", Judge Judy, "LOL" or something equally inane.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 470

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Another Trump Cult member in denial.

By the way, I think Trump wrote more Executive Orders in one year than President Obama did in 8 years. But when Obama wrote them, he was circumventing the constitution. When their Supreme Leader wrote all those Executive Orders, he was a great President. I'm LOL.

The Trump EOs undoing the Obama EOs were merely bringing things back into alignment with the Constitution.

I'm sure you understand that and fake a laugh to cover up.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 470

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Despite RK's vehement denials, Comrade Trump displays all the signs of a budding dictator.

1. There is no "Comrade" Trump - it is "President" Trump.

2. rk vehemently denies the "signs" since there is no existence of any proof - only hatefilled claims.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 470

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Erroneous because you made a wrong assumption about what I would say. Sordid because you made your comment in a mean spirited way. Have trouble understanding English?

No, do you?  And in what manner are you posting? 

In this instance it was educational and informative. Hope it wasn't wasted.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 470

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

He was presented with the definition of a Trump Cult member and now he wants to talk about everything other than the definition. No surprise there. 

To the contrary, you are avoiding what I said that your definition also applies to the liberals here, like you.  You are attempting to avoid discussing that because you know that I am right in describing your not wanting to be wrong. Since you "flipped' to the right you have simply become accusatory. The list provided for you applies to trump supporters and you cannont debunk that. I often criticized things Obama did as POTUS. I criticized Obama for bring forward the ACA, written originally by a Republican/Conservative think tank. I supported a Medicare for all type plan. At least the ACA was a step towards getting helath care to more people, hopefully and universal health care plan will come later. One thing is for sure, it won't with the likes of trump or the Republicans.

So far you continually avoid and stonewall any attempt that it applies to your dogmatic posts about others while avoiding unpleasant posts.  You say this while making a dogmatic post about me, LOL!  In other words don't discuss your opinions.  You can discuss your opinions here as much as you desire ...... and others can criticize them as much as they desire.

Now ......... do you care to address the things on the list individually? Of course you don't, many of them apply to you.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views