Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

Message 91 of 470

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

I LOL because your brainy quotes are hilarious.....

And btw, there is absolutely no reason you should take me seriously; I don't.    But thanks for asking.....

If you don't take yourself seriously then do you post here to irritate others?  I'm sure the majority of posters gave that up in grade school.

So why haven't you?

Since I shouldn't take you seriously why don't you just enjoy the weekend?  Or you could just post to others and not me? 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 470

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes, I believe you did.

You said  "[...]getting us to the point where a letter like that could bet [sic] in the paper."

When I asked you if you'd even read the letter or the paper's response, you said "Does the letter not indicate hatred for our President?"

The obvious inference being that you don't think newspapers should print letters from readers that "indicate hatred" for the president.

True - such hate filled letters should not be selected for publication.

Why not?  Want to continue to silence what Americans think about your fascist prez?

A certain right wing poster here whined and supported the KKK having the right to free speech yet wants to restrict the free speech of the press and an individual criticizing trump. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Are you by any chance referring to that Rational Wing individual who pointed out that the Kluxers have the same rights as citizens as the BLM people - as all Americans?

A rational person wouldn't falsely claim the Kluxers were protesting the removal of a statue, that the counter protesters didn't have a permit or that the they were the one's who initiated the riot. Facts matter!

Just saying.....

A rational person would stand behind the protection of the free speech rights of American citizens regardless of the issue or the side - period.  I would agree, PERIOD!  But rational people don't have to lie to make their point.  PERIOD!!!

No one was defending any riot initiation - try to focus.  You blamed "the other side".  FOCUS!

If that is so, surely you have a quote to prove it.

Yes, facts do matter and I have just offered you some. Nope, just one; the other is another untruth.....PERIOD!!!

Does that mean anything other than, "New person - please kudo me"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 470

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes, I believe you did.

You said  "[...]getting us to the point where a letter like that could bet [sic] in the paper."

When I asked you if you'd even read the letter or the paper's response, you said "Does the letter not indicate hatred for our President?"

The obvious inference being that you don't think newspapers should print letters from readers that "indicate hatred" for the president.

Why not?  Want to continue to silence what Americans think about your fascist prez?

If I send a letter to the editor using the dreaded "N"-word" should that opinion be printed? Why not?  The word can be edited as necessary.  The point is about publishing opinions; not just those you approve.  Censoring, as trump does, is a fascist norm.

How do you see the President censoring in this case? Or was that just kudo harvesting from the klatch?

No one claimed trump censored in this case.  Again, why do you have a need to distort what others post?

Then how did he get in to the post? EZ, giving you another example of a fascist who wants to censor others.....just as you do.

If no one claimed he censored in this case (as you stated) - how did he get into the post - was it just so you could throw "fascist" in again?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 470

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

And btw, there is absolutely no reason you should take me seriously; I don't.    But thanks for asking.....

If you don't take yourself seriously then do you post here to irritate others?  I'm sure the majority of posters gave that up in grade school.

So why haven't you?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 470

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Comrade Trump banned a reporter from the White House because he didn't like the questions she was asking. Trump is acting just like his hero in the Kremlin where they control the press.

That is not true - she was banned from one event due to her rudeness at the previous one. And it wasn't the press - it was one rude woman.

Rude?  LOL!  Doing her job asking questions.

Rudeness is not a job requirement. Nothing funny in that, but thanks for asking.

Lying and distorting facts is far more "rude" than shouting out questions, doing one's jobs, regardless of what you heard from Fox.  It's why her competors came to her defense.  But fascists don't understand....

What have Fox and fascists to do with rude behavior?

Ah but, it will get you a kudo!!!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

Message 96 of 470

Any time RK. Now you can resume defending your idol and hero in the White House 100% of the time.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 470

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Thank You RK for changing the subject and ignoring all of the wanna be dictator behavior by Comrade trump that I listed. I wouldn't expect any thing less.

Thank you ct for permitting me to respond to another poster. I'm sure that he/she/it also appreciates it.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 470

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Image result for cartoon trump supporters

A thought - if we are so stupid, how come we have all the money?  After all, we are the Oligarchs are we not?

Don't you get it? YOU are not one of the Oligarchs. You're just a peon who actively supports their agenda. Trump loves the poorly educated because they embrace all his lies.

So how do we uneducated have all the money we do? We are the beneficiaries of the effective running of an economy that created jobs.

Now, you can call those creating the jobs "Oligarchs" if it floats your boat but remember, even under your preferred system there are those who own the dachas and those required by the government to push the brooms.

I don't know... embezzling? How would I know how you got all your money? Are you saying you got "all the money" you have since January 20, 2017?

What, in your opinion, is my "preferred system"? 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 470

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

So you don't think newspapers should print any letters from readers that "indicate hatred" for the president?

Did I say that?

Yes, I believe you did.

Why not? Do you have a problem with Amendment I of the U.S. Constitution?

I do. Are you opposed to "hate speech" rules?

If you mean laws, then yes, I am. Why wouldn't I be?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 470

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

I can think of someone here who still does that... and only that.

Kudos
Views