Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

Message 11 of 470

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Hey Centrist, the fact that Trump Cult members deny Comrade Trump's goal of creating a dictatorship, proves they live in an alternate reality. 

Calling on your 'good buddy' for assistance?  When are you going to start discussing issues instead of throwing barbs at those you disagree with?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

Message 12 of 470

Trump Cult members, don't let the facts confuse you because you prefer believing every lie Comrade Trump tells.Talk about Fake News!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 470

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Hey Centrist, the fact that Trump Cult members deny Comrade Trump's goal of creating a dictatorship, proves they live in an alternate reality. 

An interesting approach. Someone creates "Comrade Trump" and some nonsense about a dictatorship and considers anything other than that an "alternate reality".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 470

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

How typical. Accuse a fellow poster of an "untruth". when asked what that "untruth" is - play the rabbit-hole game. Do you have anything on the topic to discuss?

Only if you wish to discuss how you post falsehoods, it's pointed out to you, and 5 pages of posts later you play the "what untruth?" game.  As said before, you'll have to go back and figure it out....I'm no longer keeping track of all the untruths you post.  I'll point them out as I'm apt to do, but I'm not playing your rabbit hole game....it's not necessary.

....or, rather than discuss differences in opinion, just post "rabbit-hole", Judge Judy, "LOL" or something equally inane.

The post you are responding to included no difference of opinion, nor did contain Judge Judy, but your response once AGAIN contained nothing but untruths.  But that's par for the course for one supporting the Liar-in-Chief!!!

Image result for trump lies cartoon

I did say "or something equally inane". Thanks for the silly, lying cartoon making my point.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 470

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Another Trump Cult member in denial.

By the way, I think Trump wrote more Executive Orders in one year than President Obama did in 8 years. But when Obama wrote them, he was circumventing the constitution. When their Supreme Leader wrote all those Executive Orders, he was a great President. I'm LOL.

The Trump EOs undoing the Obama EOs were merely bringing things back into alignment with the Constitution.

I'm sure you understand that and fake a laugh to cover up.

So when trump overturned Obama's executive order preventing coal companies from dumping their solvent and contaminate ridden sludge into our streams and waterways it was "bringing things back into alignment with the Constitution"? I'm sure you don't know the difference between a fake laugh and a real one ............ nor how overturning this particular EO could possibly be "in line" with the Constitution.

So when Trump issues EOs to undo Obama's EOs, that explains the disparity in numbers of EOs - the issue that seemed to bother you and which I was responding to.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 470

I'm not sure why they do it, but Trump's blindly loyal cult members repeatedly prove they are allergic to facts.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 470

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump's goal is to silence a free and independent press. When Trump refers to Fox, he claims "WE" are winning the media war. Have you ever seen an American President identify with one news network? Incredible and scary. 

Oh, joy - we have another poster quivering and quaking in the corner. But I suspect that this one isn't praying for Divine intervention.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 470

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 470

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

How typical. Accuse a fellow poster of an "untruth". when asked what that "untruth" is - play the rabbit-hole game. Do you have anything on the topic to discuss?

Only if you wish to discuss how you post falsehoods, it's pointed out to you, and 5 pages of posts later you play the "what untruth?" game.  As said before, you'll have to go back and figure it out....I'm no longer keeping track of all the untruths you post.  I'll point them out as I'm apt to do, but I'm not playing your rabbit hole game....it's not necessary.

....or, rather than discuss differences in opinion, just post "rabbit-hole", Judge Judy, "LOL" or something equally inane.

The post you are responding to included no difference of opinion, nor did contain Judge Judy, but your response once AGAIN contained nothing but untruths.  But that's par for the course for one supporting the Liar-in-Chief!!!

Image result for trump lies cartoon

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 470

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Another Trump Cult member in denial.

By the way, I think Trump wrote more Executive Orders in one year than President Obama did in 8 years. But when Obama wrote them, he was circumventing the constitution. When their Supreme Leader wrote all those Executive Orders, he was a great President. I'm LOL.

The Trump EOs undoing the Obama EOs were merely bringing things back into alignment with the Constitution.

I'm sure you understand that and fake a laugh to cover up.

So when trump overturned Obama's executive order preventing coal companies from dumping their solvent and contaminate ridden sludge into our streams and waterways it was "bringing things back into alignment with the Constitution"? I'm sure you don't know the difference between a fake laugh and a real one ............ nor how overturning this particular EO could possibly be "in line" with the Constitution.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors