Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

Message 461 of 470

Dictators emulate the success of Hitler:

• The press is the enemy of the people
  • Don't trust law enforcement, trust me
  • Anyone in the party who disagrees with me will be punished severely
  • Eliminate oppostion
  • Listen to judge's rulings? Why when you can listen to me!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Signs of Trump's Desire To Be A Dictator

Message 462 of 470

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Ignoring his defense secretary and taking actions without his knowledge is one sign. Trump has taken Mattis out of the loop and is acting on his own. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/mattis-out-loop-trump-doesn-t-listen-him-say-officials...

Another most recent sign is his wanting immigrants returned to where they come from without the protections our Constitution provide. Trump disregards the Constitution, will his base follow suit?

What say you?

When the bully gets angry because he just can't get his way, he reveals his desire to be a fascist dictator, or cult leader as often described.  He certainly doesn't respect our democratic system and the rule of law and the Constitution.

Not accepting the advice of an adviser makes one a fascist dictator?

I worked for a lot of them fascists in my working days. Those rotten dictators gathered information and suggestions from a variety of sources and then exercised their responsibility of making decisions. I never realized all those federal managers were fascists. Or maybe the definition has changed in recent days.

I wonder what part of the Constitution they were violating.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 463 of 470

All one has to do is watch what the dictator does when a Republican disagree's with him.  NEVER have we seen the vitriol from a president publicly attack those in his own party.  This isn't a leader; this is a bully, a fascist like dictator.  We CAN do better; we NEED to do better.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 464 of 470

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
I think his base will follow almost anything he does. If this is his way of keeping immigrants out and that was his promise , yes I think they will go for it.

They just don't seem to realize a dictator is what he wants and what he is working towards, what a shock they would be in for if he becomes one, we will be one. No Rep. No Dem. just one Heil Trump.

Possibly if you got all the words in you wouldn't have to quiver and quake under the covers while praying for Divine intervention. The issue is not "immigrants" - add the word "illegal". Add the word, "asylum" and illegal doesn't apply.

Come over here to the right side - the sun is shining and the birds are singing.  That's what the Nazi's would say in the late 30's and early 40's.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 465 of 470

@angeleyes64 wrote:
I think his base will follow almost anything he does. If this is his way of keeping immigrants out and that was his promise , yes I think they will go for it.

They just don't seem to realize a dictator is what he wants and what he is working towards, what a shock they would be in for if he becomes one, we will be one. No Rep. No Dem. just one Heil Trump.

Possibly if you got all the words in you wouldn't have to quiver and quake under the covers while praying for Divine intervention. The issue is not "immigrants" - add the word "illegal".

Possibly the nervous state is created by believing all that Hitler nonsense put out by the blind haters influenced by the Russian efforts to divide and weaken out nation.

Come over here to the right side - the sun is shining and the birds are singing.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 466 of 470

Trump doesn't hide his admiration for dictators around the world. He would love to be in the same position and he's trying his best to emulate them. They include:

• Vladimir
  • Erdogan of Turkey
  • Kim Jong Un
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 467 of 470

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Ignoring his defense secretary and taking actions without his knowledge is one sign. Trump has taken Mattis out of the loop and is acting on his own. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/mattis-out-loop-trump-doesn-t-listen-him-say-officials...

Another most recent sign is his wanting immigrants returned to where they come from without the protections our Constitution provide. Trump disregards the Constitution, will his base follow suit?

What say you?

Not following an advisor's advice and wanting to assure the integrity of our borders makes one a dictator - interesting definition? As always - hate based not fact based.

BTW - that separating children from their mothers is following Court orders, hardly dictatorial.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 468 of 470

@ChasKy53 wrote:

What say you?

When the bully gets angry because he just can't get his way, he reveals his desire to be a fascist dictator, or cult leader as often described.  He certainly doesn't respect our democratic system and the rule of law and the Constitution.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 469 of 470

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 470 of 470

What say you?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors