Honored Social Butterfly

‘Shut up, man!’ Biden refuses to answer court-packing question during presidential debate

https://nypost.com/2020/09/29/biden-refuses-to-answer-court-packing-question-during-presidential-deb...

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Tuesday told President Trump to “shut up, man!” while refusing to say if he wants to add justices to the Supreme Court during the first presidential debate.

Biden declined to tell debate moderator Chris Wallace of Fox News whether he would support adding justices to the court if Trump’s conservative pick, Amy Coney Barrett, is confirmed to replace liberal icon Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

“Whatever position I take on that, that’ll become the issue. The issue is the American people should speak. You should go out and vote. You’re in voting, now vote and let your senators know how strongly you feel. But vote now,” Biden said.

Trump interjected: “Are you going to pack the court? Are you going to pack the court? He doesn’t want to answer.”

“I’m not going to answer the question, because the question is, the question is, the question is —” Biden said, as Trump continued to press him to answer.

“Will you shut up, man?” the former vice president said.

Trump persisted: “Who is on your list, Joe? Who is on your list? He’s going to pack the court.”

After telling the president to shut up, Biden scoffed, “This is so unpresidential.”

“Keep yapping, man!” Biden said in a parting shot.

======================================

I just watched NBC nightly news with Lester Holt and his interview with Meet The Press's Chuck Todd.

It was all about bashing what Trump said that they did not like.  Not one word about the nasty things Biden said. Biden's name was not even brought up. 

It shows that the news you get is left wing.  And Meet The Press is just another left wing rag with Chuck Todd, 

Honored Social Butterfly

My cousin pointed out that Trump had responded "well, he did it too" to the moderator when called out for violating the rules he had agreed to. 

Honored Social Butterfly

‘Shut up, man!’ Biden refuses to answer court-packing question during presidential debate

==========================================================

And if Biden had been on this board and had said that to another poster he would have been banned.

Yet the left wing news media give Biden a pass and posters on this board do not want to talk about how left wing our major news media has become....instead they try to make it about Trump....very telling.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

And if Biden had been on this board and had said that to another poster he would have been banned.  Are you sure?  Prove it!

Yet the left wing news media give Biden a pass and posters on this board....LMAO!  The right-wing extremists clearly have given trump a pass for his loud interrupting and boorish behavior.  You don't seem to like it when Biden hits back; though the defense of trump is filled with lame excuses "he was just hitting back"!   do not want to talk about how left wing our major news media has become.... Of course not, because a Centrist view looks too much like a biased view to the far, far-right extremists.  When was is SO far right, anything left of them, even those still right of center, only appear to be leftest.  Perfect example is Chris Wallace!  Very typical of the extremists!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

Again...

I just watched NBC nightly news with Lester Holt and his interview with Meet The Press's Chuck Todd.

It was all about bashing what Trump said that they did not like. Not one word about the nasty things Biden said. Biden's name was not even brought up.

It shows that the news you get is left wing. And Meet The Press is just another left wing rag with Chuck Todd.

NBC nightly news and the other of " the big three" news we got are not like today. Today they slant the news toward their right wing beliefs and they are effecting the way people vote. I can understand why the left think that is fine.

And Meet the Press with Cuck Todd shows how easy it is to slant the news.

Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Again... AGAIN?  

I just watched NBC nightly news with Lester Holt and his interview with Meet The Press's Chuck Todd. Good for you....

It was all about bashing what Trump said that they did not like.  It's what MOST of the country is talking about...  Not one word about the nasty things Biden said. Biden's name was not even brought up. : > /

It shows that the news you get is left wing.  No it doesn't! It's left wing because it pointed out trump badgering Biden?  Really? And Meet The Press is just another left wing rag with Chuck Todd, (sic)  Well, that's your opinion!  Many Americans say otherwise...

NBC News’ ‘Meet the Press’ Wins Every Ratings Category Across the Board This Quarter 

Doh!!!  AGAIN!

tenor (13).gif

Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Again...

It was all about bashing what Trump said that they did not like. Not one word about the nasty things Biden said. Biden's name was not even brought up.

It shows that the news you get is left wing. And Meet The Press is just another left wing rag with Chuck Todd.

NBC nightly news and the other of " the big three" news we got are not like today. Today they slant the news toward their right wing beliefs and they are effecting the way people vote. I can understand why the left think that is fine.

And Meet the Press with Cuck Todd shows how easy it is to slant the news.

Because, you know, Trump can only succeed if other people just stand there and take whatever he dishes out.  This explains the $Billions in losses he has racked up in his career.  Other people would not support him. 

Honored Social Butterfly

I think that there was some scuttlebutt, that part of the WH prep was for trump to be disruptive, and not give Biden time to speak on subjects that he wanted to present to the viewers...what does this prove? That trump is a paranoid, weak person who in panic mode and will cheat to win...just like he did in 2016!

Honored Social Butterfly

Kidboy2, the simple truth is that Biden couldn't answer hardly any questions because the Rude Red Toad butted in and talked over Biden every time it was his turn to talk.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kidboy2, the simple truth is that Biden couldn't answer hardly any questions because the Rude Red Toad butted in and talked over Biden every time it was his turn to talk.

Matthews took them both to task re interrupting... so please... going forward...

rumppuddles immediate INTERRUPTION was....

HE DID IT MORE THAN ME - says a four year old child.

Matthews said, "No, he did not".

Realistically, rumpshod is beyond personal redemption.  He sees no need.  

Honored Social Butterfly

It was all about bashing what Trump said that they did not like.  It's what MOST of the country is talking about... 

Wearing T-shirts telling drumpy to "Shut Up".

That has to be the perfect example of Instant Karma we've just witnessed.

Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

I just watched NBC nightly news with Lester Holt and his interview with Meet The Press's Chuck Todd. Good for you....

It was all about bashing what Trump said that they did not like.  It's what MOST of the country is talking about...  Not one word about the nasty things Biden said. Biden's name was not even brought up. : > /

It shows that the news you get is left wing.  No it doesn't! It's left wing because it pointed out trump badgering Biden?  Really? And Meet The Press is just another left wing rag with Chuck Todd, (sic)  Well, that's your opinion!   Many Americans say otherwise...

NBC News’ ‘Meet the Press’ Wins Every Ratings Category Across the Board This Quarter 

Doh!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

I just watched NBC nightly news with Lester Holt and his interview with Meet The Press's Chuck Todd...  It was all about bashing what Trump said that they did not like.

I haven't heard any good reports at all about "what Trump said".  Good thing right? - that measures are being taken so it won't be so horrific next time?  Not sure what the means will be but there will be means to cut through chaos.  When that happens.  Reinstatements of Order - OUT OF RESPECT for your vote, is thankfully being addressed.

Gosh Kid, may be post next debate dt will be receiving praise for how respectfully he conducted himself, for your benefit.  But I don't think so.

Honored Social Butterfly

Get_Smart-Cone-of-silence.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Actually, he was trying to answer the question and Trump continued to act like a five year old in Walmart who needed a nap. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

Actually, he was trying to answer the question and Trump continued to act like a five year old in Walmart who needed a nap. .........

...... And a 70+ year old who needed a diaper change!

trump poop in pants.png

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@myexper wrote:

Actually, he was trying to answer the question and Trump continued to act like a five year old in Walmart who needed a nap. .........

trump poop in pants.png

I just thought it was just another case of miscommunication in SWAMPY DON'S world.

..... Just like when the guy with his arm around SWAMPY DON thought that SWAMPY DON was just tired when SWAMPY DON told him and I quote "I'M POOPED".

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png