Shots fired into Volusia County Republican Party satellite office, police say

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Shots fired into Volusia County Republican Party satellite office, police say

Message 1 of 11

@Richva wrote:

So, bombs and targeted attacks don't scare Republicans but THIS does? Wimps

Who said anyone was "scared". More made up stuff to attack Republicans.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Shots fired into Volusia County Republican Party satellite office, police say

Message 2 of 11

@jimc91 wrote:

At least four shots were fired into the Volusia County Republican Party’s office in South Daytona, police said Monday.

No one was injured, according to South Daytona police Capt. Mark Cheatham, but the shooting broke the offices’ front window and caused some damage to the drywall inside.

Cheatham said a volunteer reported the incident on Monday, which could’ve happened between Sunday afternoon and Monday morning at the office located at 2841 South Nova Road.

No eyewitnesses have been identified and investigators are in the process of tracking down surveillance footage from neighboring businesses, Cheatham said.

Volusia County Republican chair Tony Ledbetter, told WFTV that “some sick person,” which he identified as “Democrats,” took their anger out on his office.

“You’ve got some sick person, and I’ll call them out, they’re Democrats. No Republican has any reason to come attack our location,” Ledbetter said.

Police have not released any information about potential suspects, their political affiliations or motive for the incident.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ne-volusia-county-republican-hq-shots-20181029...

Here is a question for you. Why did not you respond the same way when a serial killer was sending bombs to people all over the country, or when a person shot 2 customers in a KY Supermarket, or when a person killed 11 in Pittsburgh. There was total silence from all the far right. Now after we have the information all of these acts were far right created you post about windows being shot out in FL. In FL with no gun laws people are shot everyday and the far right thinks that is fine. You only got some improvement in your gun laws after the Kids forced the far right to do something.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

Volusia County Republican chair Tony Ledbetter, told WFTV that “some sick person,” which he identified as “Democrats,” took their anger out on his office.“You’ve got some sick person, and I’ll call them out, they’re Democrats. No Republican has any reason to come attack our location,” Ledbetter said.

Everybody has said it already.  This whole episode at the OK Corral sounds like a bit of Republican espionage to me.  Yep.  The republicans have rooked up and crooked up a scheme to have "something" to "pin" on the Democrats so they can declare another "false equivalency!" But shooting up an empty campaign office and "wounding" some drywall does NOT compare to the bomb threats against two former Presidents and more or the murders of our fellow Jewish American citizens while attending church service!  NO COMPARISON REPUPPIES!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

So, bombs and targeted attacks don't scare Republicans but THIS does? Wimps

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

At least four shots were fired into the Volusia County Republican Party’s office in South Daytona, police said Monday.

No one was injured, according to South Daytona police Capt. Mark Cheatham, but the shooting broke the offices’ front window and caused some damage to the drywall inside.

Cheatham said a volunteer reported the incident on Monday, which could’ve happened between Sunday afternoon and Monday morning at the office located at 2841 South Nova Road.

No eyewitnesses have been identified and investigators are in the process of tracking down surveillance footage from neighboring businesses, Cheatham said.

Volusia County Republican chair Tony Ledbetter, told WFTV that “some sick person,” which he identified as “Democrats,” took their anger out on his office.

“You’ve got some sick person, and I’ll call them out, they’re Democrats. No Republican has any reason to come attack our location,” Ledbetter said.

Police have not released any information about potential suspects, their political affiliations or motive for the incident.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ne-volusia-county-republican-hq-shots-20181029...

Sounds like the Republicans are trying to take a little heat off their violent supporters. I hope the police check ask the guns of Volusia County Chair Tony Ledbetter.

Absolutily! Who else would kknow for sure the place was deserted so not only would no GOPers be harmed, nobody would be there to call the cops immediately and perhaps nab the GOPers who did the fake shooting?

Sorry Trumpettes, the only ones you'll fool are other Trumpettes.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

Hell, EVERYBODY in Florida is armed. But the true nutjobs, AKA "Florida man", are most assuredly not Democrats.

It could have been a mischievous 5-year-old, for god's sake.

Meanwhile, I send my thoughts and prayers to the damaged drywall, since that is the GOP-approved response to the slaughter of men, women, children and building materials.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

Who knows who did it? Maybe joyriding teens. But I know what would help. Gun control. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

"I’ll call them out, they’re Democrats."

Image result for lmao gif

To quote one of your allies, Jim, "ANYBODY who believes ANYTHING before the facts are in or who ignores the facts is foolish."

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

@jimc91 wrote:

Sounds like the Republicans are trying to take a little heat off their violent supporters. I hope the police check ask the guns of Volusia County Chair Tony Ledbetter.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

@jimc91 wrote:

The important part of the article above is where the REPUBLICAN CHAIR states that he knows for a FACT that the shooters were DEMOCRATS.

Yeah, right.

Knowing how POLITICAL MACHINES work in Florida, I wouldn't be surprised if authorities find out that the shooters were hired by THE REPUBLICAN PARTY to CREATE this incident.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors