Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Sheriff - I Love Killing Unarmed Citizens

Message 1 of 85

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Wow.....waht misinformation.  At no point is he weaving in and out of traffic!!!  And throughout the video the police are trying to force him off the road.  Just dininformation or lies.

And apparently, you biased assumptions are wrong.  My definition on a TROLL includes making the same claim over and over with absolutely no understanding or no supporting documentation; just as your lame "police hater" comments.

Nowhere in the video does it show Dial weaving in and out of traffic.  In fact it was on the open road with no traffic on the side of the divided highway he was on.  Of course the police was trying to force him off the road, but apparently you see what you want to see, in no instance was the public in any danger when they were doing this.  And he eventually went off the road on the right side into the ditch.

And your information about his wanting to kill people comes from a transcription on the media, no voice at all.  Therefore again, its what you want to believe.

And finally, as usual its what you want to hear, not what was given on the internet  from the Urban Dictionary site.  But one thing is from sure about trolls and that is about your continuing to make the same accusations over and over without any basis and continual denial.

And what is your definition of baiting?  From google:  deliberately annoy or taunt (someone).  Now who would do that?  Someone who resorts to that when they see that the argument isn't going their way and makes the discussion personal?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 85

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Of course the DA doesn't mention the victims car was pushed into the opposing traffic lane by the deputies, nor does it point out the deputies failed to use stop sticks.  Many Conservatives seem to be challenged with a lack of objectivity.

To the contrary the statement says that Dial was weaving in and out of traffic, and the video shows that he went off the road on the correct side of the divided highway.  But perhaps you can show where it was that the Deputies was forcing him into oncoming traffic?  You can't because the dash cam doesn't show.  Wow.....waht misinformation.  At no point is he weaving in and out of traffic!!!  And throughout the video the police are trying to force him off the road.  Just dininformation or lies.

Of course it did give you the opportunity as a continuing episode to spread the 'hate police' rhetoric didn't it?  I see you support the sheriff who just "loves" killing innocent people.  No answer on the stop sticks I see that almost every police department in the US uses.

Dash Cam Video Shows Chase Of Michael Dial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGTLpGVF2pg

And in regards to your comment to the poster saying he was a 'troll', apparently your definition of that is anyone who responds to your posts in disagreement?  And apparently, you biased assumptions are wrong.  My definition on a TROLL includes making the same claim over and over with absolutely no understanding or no supporting documentation; just as your lame "police hater" comments.

Was the poster disrupting your post in a provocative way?   Who frequently does that by actually insulting posters they don't like?  More baiting from Tex....how precious.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 85

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Of course the DA doesn't mention the victims car was pushed into the opposing traffic lane by the deputies, nor does it point out the deputies failed to use stop sticks.  Many Conservatives seem to be challenged with a lack of objectivity.

To the contrary the statement says that Dial was weaving in and out of traffic, and the video shows that he went off the road on the correct side of the divided highway.  But perhaps you can show where it was that the Deputies was forcing him into oncoming traffic?  You can't because the dash cam doesn't show.

Of course it did give you the opportunity as a continuing episode to spread the 'hate police' rhetoric didn't it? 

Dash Cam Video Shows Chase Of Michael Dial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGTLpGVF2pg

And in regards to your comment to the poster saying he was a 'troll', apparently your definition of that is anyone who responds to your posts in disagreement?  Several uses that the same way.  So could we label you as a troll for your replies to others? 

Here is the Urban Dictionary's definition:

"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument"

Was the poster disrupting your post in a provocative way?   Who frequently does that by actually insulting posters they don't like?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 85

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

Following is a partial statement of the White County (Tennessee) District Attorney regarding this case which occurred  in April 2017. 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 85

Following is a partial statement of the White County (Tennessee) District Attorney regarding this case which occurred  in April 2017. 

http://herald-citizen.com/stories/da-explains-decision-in-white-county-shooting,25945?

"Regarding the April 2017 officer-involved shooting incident in White County, TN, which resulted in the tragic death of Mr. Michael Dial, I would like to make absolutely clear that the District Attorney’s office does not condone or support the behavior and comments of the White County sheriff. The public’s outrage over the sheriff’s behavior and the community’s sympathies for Mr. Dial’s family are shared by this office.

The decision not to bring charges against the responding officers was based on an evaluation of the individual actions of Mr. Dial and the individual actions of those officers under the circumstances in which those officers found themselves. The sheriff was not present during the pursuit; he did not make the offensive comments until well after the conclusion of the pursuit.

Over the course of a lengthy pursuit through two counties, Mr. Dial repeatedly, willingly and directly endangered the lives of civilian drivers and law enforcement officers.

A complete review of the multiple pursuit videos show Mr. Dial’s truck and trailer driving at times on the wrong side of the roadway directly into oncoming traffic and forcing citizen drivers off the road, proceeding from highways to city streets past schools and businesses, and colliding with police vehicles, all the while indicating no intent to stop.

In the nearly 10 months that have elapsed since this incident, this office has proactively shared information with the public, beginning with our office petitioning the Chancery Court to authorize the release of the TBI investigative files to be made available to the public, and the distribution of a detailed news release on May 17, 2017. "

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 85

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:

so post what the sheriff said then.prove he didnt say he loves killing unarmed citizens. You ae the one arguing the topic..the proof is up to you.

so it has been posted - see post #1

MIseker, once again Conservatives defend senseless murders. It's what they do....

Can you point to any defense of any senseless murders? Sure.  "He was mentally ill."  Note the quotation marks....  What Conservative has said that? I have heard it offered as a possible defense but it certainly was not a "Conservative thing". That does seem like a rather offensive charge that should be dealt with with substantiation.  You'd have to open your eyes first.They are open - please substantiate your offensive comment.

What has been posted on this topic is an asinine effort  by one poster to obfuscate the hideous words of the Sheriff.  Looks like the family will be collecting "bigly". 

And the fraud continues starting with misrepresenting the Sheriff's words and now adding the word "asinine" (above) as if it was mine.

And the fraud continues in defending the words of the sheriff.

Have you seen anyone defending the actual words of the Sheriff or did you just feel an overwhelming need to attack regardless of the topic?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 85

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:

so post what the sheriff said then.prove he didnt say he loves killing unarmed citizens. You ae the one arguing the topic..the proof is up to you.

MIseker, once again Conservatives defend senseless murders. It's what they do....

Can you point to any defense of any senseless murders? Sure.  "He was mentally ill."  Note the quotation marks....  What Conservative has said that? I have heard it offered as a possible defense but it certainly was not a "Conservative thing". That does seem like a rather offensive charge that should be dealt with with substantiation.  You'd have to open your eyes first.They are open - please substantiate your offensive comment.

What has been posted on this topic is an asinine effort  by one poster to obfuscate the hideous words of the Sheriff.  Looks like the family will be collecting "bigly". 

And the fraud continues starting with misrepresenting the Sheriff's words and now adding the word "asinine" (above) as if it was mine.

And the fraud continues in defending the words of the sheriff.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 85

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 85

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:

Can you point to any defense of any senseless murders? Sure.  "He was mentally ill."  Note the quotation marks....  That does seem like a rather offensive charge that should be dealt with with substantiation.  You'd have to open your eyes first.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 85

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:

Can you point to any defense of any senseless murders? That does seem like a rather offensive charge that should be dealt with with substantiation.

What has been posted on this topic is an effort to point out the fraud that the title is and, in the post you are responding to , an effort to help a poster understand what is being discussed.

Kudos
Views