Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: She's My Favorite Trumpette

Message 1 of 10

donald will be known for this two-fer:   NDA and Waivers ( to protect him and others ( GOP)  from prosecution.    followers are drooling waiting to sign up.   sigh.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 10

All the Trumpettes are air heads .... just like their incompetent leader!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 10

@Roxanna35 wrote:

"My prayers are will all the mothers that will have to make the decision to send their children to school. Prayers for all their safety. and their families."

I, too, offer prayers for these mothers and their children.  But this may be the time for parents to seriously think about home-schooling.  I know it may be difficult and even a hardship, but the alternative could very well cost a child's life or the lives of the family from COVID-19 exposure.  

It is clear that neither Trump or his henchwoman Devos care about the health and well-being of any of us.  Trump is really only concerned with the optics.  Get all segments of the country up and running in order to positively boost his potential for re-election.  They're determined not to let a little thing like the loss of American lives dissuade them--not even the lives of our youngest citizens. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 10

@Roxanna35 wrote:

My prayers are will all the mothers....

Trump rally attendees must sign waiver, can’t sue if they get coronavirus - 

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 10

@williamb39198 wrote:

I think that we need to protect the children from devos!

I watched her interview...wow!?

Later, one commentator noted that she certainly is not a medical expert, nor does she have any expertise in the field of education. 
She is certainly good at maintaining the trump line of confusion, and being devoid of factual information. 

I know!  That's why it took me a minute to realize the article in the OP was satire.  In fact, I made it through the second paragraph before I went, "Wait..." 😂

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 10

I think that we need to protect the children from devos!

I watched her interview...wow!?

Later, one commentator noted that she certainly is not a medical expert, nor does she have any expertise in the field of education. 
She is certainly good at maintaining the trump line of confusion, and being devoid of factual information. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 10

My prayers are will all the mothers that will have to make the decision to send their children to school. Prayers for all their safety. and their families.

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 10

What will be remembered of the tRump administration is the level of stupidity and incompetence he placed at the head of all our Federal Departments, Agencies and Bureaus, and the incredible harm those morons did while carrying out the wished of their Toad and Master.

Yes, the destruction of so much by so few will be the legacy Donny Bonespurs leaves behind after he's rotted away in his cell and is buried in a cardboard box because after Putin forecloses on all the tRump property, his family won't be able to afford anything better, nor will that disturb them much.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 10

@Loulit wrote:

Betsy DeVos Promises to Protect Children from Education

(The Borowitz Report)

SATIRE!!!

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist

She's My Favorite Trumpette

Message 10 of 10

Betsy DeVos Promises to Protect Children from Education

WASHINGTON, D.C. (The Borowitz Report)—Betsy DeVos vowed on Sunday to do everything in her power as Secretary of Education to protect the nation’s children from education.

In an interview on CNN, DeVos said many parents were “understandably concerned” that, if their children return to school in the fall, they might be exposed to learning.

“That will not happen on my watch,” she promised. “We are working around the clock at the Department of Education to keep your children safe from comprehension.”

DeVos said that her staff had drafted strict distancing measures to ensure that America’s students are as distanced as possible from anything resembling a curriculum when they return to school.

“If it means eliminating books, computers, or even teachers, your kids will be distanced,” she said.

Raising a worst-case scenario, DeVos said that, if knowledge is somehow transmitted to students, “I will shut down that school in a minute.”

“We will be doing a lot of testing,” DeVos said. “If students’ test scores somehow go up, then I have failed.”

91 Days
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a health tip to share or a health question to ask?

Check out the Health Tips discussion board today!

Top Authors