Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Sgt. James Brown, 26, Survived Two Tours in Iraq Only to Die Begging for His Life in Texas Jail

Message 1 of 5

Watched family member grow up.  Scared me something terrible.  After schooling, he joined police force.  I wondered how in the world this person could be rightfully effective in this work.  He finished training with very good recommdations.  First placement lasted all of three months and was fired.  Deemed unfit.  Course I could have told them that.  He went on to join the military.  As expected, no branch wanted anything to do with this character.   Some persons just never make it to being a "human being."

Saying "thank you for serving" to all those who kept us safe.  Not only on or near a holiday for you either.  All the time!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Sgt. James Brown, 26, Survived Two Tours in Iraq Only to Die Begging for His Life in Texas Jail

Message 2 of 5

This video for me ranks up there with seeing the photos from the Rape of Nanking. I retched a bit.

I also don't understand why they didn't get him to a hospital. I guess they thought he was 'lying' about his symptoms, though it is obvious something is seriously wrong. Instead of getting medical help, they brutalized him.

For those who don't know, a sickle cell crisis is extremely painful.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Sad, messed up, wrong ............. why didn't they just call a EMT and get him in a hospital.

I find it kind of shocking to discover police are injecting prisoners with Haldol and Adderall, that drug cocktail can have serious side effects.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

The incompetency of police forces across the nation, where it appears that playing "cowboys and indians" - aka - SWAT and Terrorist (protester) put-down is their reason for joining "the force".  the knee-jerk cover-up:  pre-existing medical condition.    The police intake process is flawed and what do they do:   double down.    Very Sad.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Sgt. James Brown, 26, Survived Two Tours in Iraq Only to Die Begging for His Life in Texas Jail

Message 5 of 5
Tags (4)
Kudos
Views
Replies