WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Sessions: FBI’s Handling Of The Dossier ‘Will Be Investigated’

Message 1 of 12

@rk9152wrote:

The source was rejected, therefore the content of the post was rejected. So, I posted Sessions in his own words and the result - sighing, talking about fellow posters and the Benghazi bumper sticker.

Sessions RECUSED himself..because of his OWN knowledge and actions. He is a partisan hack, running interference. Remember, this has gone on for years..and if you think the dossier in the only thing that got the FISA warrant..i have this property....

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

It is painfully apparent that each of the allegations in the dossier, which have been substantiated by multiple sources, should be investigated by an independent counsel. 

I agree with the addition of the words, "Indicating illegal actions". Also the acquisition, use and handling of the dossier needs the light of day.

You seem to believe there were alligations in the dossier that did NOT indicate "illegal actions". What, pray tell, might those be?

The things investigated and proven are all relating to Der Trumper's minions conspiring against the United States in various ways and the flow of Russian money into Der Trumper.

The only thing that wasn't "illegal" was Donny's getting peed on by a Russian hooker, so it's pretty obvious why no good NRAGOPer would want THAT brought into "the light of day".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

The source was rejected, therefore the content of the post was rejected. So, I posted Sessions in his own words and the result - sighing, talking about fellow posters and the Benghazi bumper sticker.

So do you not think that Sessions could be somewhat biased?

The source of his words was questioned, not his words. So I offered his words directly from the source.

Oh, and you forgot to mention Emails and Dossier to go along with Benghazi.

No, I didn't forget. I thought the "Benghazi" part covered the pettiness on it's own.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

@Richvawrote:

It is painfully apparent that each of the allegations in the dossier, which have been substantiated by multiple sources, should be investigated by an independent counsel. 

I agree with the addition of the words, "Indicating illegal actions". Also the acquisition, use and handling of the dossier needs the light of day.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

@rk9152wrote:

So do you not think that Sessions could be somewhat biased?

Oh, and you forgot to mention Emails and Dossier to go along with Benghazi.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

Benghazi !!! Benghazi !!! Benghazi !!!  Emails !!! Emails !!! Emails !!!   Dossier !!! Dossier !!! Dossier !!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

nctarheel:  It now seems to be @jimc91's media outlet of choice now.

He goes with whoever comes closest to telling him what he wants to hear. For us, it's funny and crazy to watch this daily parade of misinformation on this forum, but for him, it's sad because he's in for a massive shock when Mueller is finished. Double sad that he won't believe it and it will birth a new flood of conspiracies of how the diabolical left ruined poor Trump. *sigh*

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

@nctarheelwrote:

@jimc91wrote:

BY:    CHUCK ROSS

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/18/sessions-fbi-dossier-investigated/

See another thread.... I am too tired to explain what a phony, fake, and fraudulent media outlet THE DAILY CALLER is.

It now seems to be @jimc91's media outlet of choice now.

Sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpXoLeP3wys

Kudos
Views