Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Serious JAIL time for Cohen and Manafort

Message 1 of 19

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

So Jim, your headline is correct, but the rest is....well....not so much....  Do you think their jail time is consistent with the charges?  Are they appropriate in your opinion?  And do you really think they don't implicate the mob boss?

You know the answers you'll get, more especially to the last question?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19

Jimc91,

I think you may be out numbered by Many fellow Americans in your personal beliefs.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

So far, I see no crime that has been committed by President or Candidate or Citizen Trump...  

You "saw no crime" committed by Cohen or Manafort either but they are going to jail.

Don't count your chickens yet.

Yeah, but he did claim they were "only" process crimes....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

@jimc91 wrote:

Read the documents for yourself.  Please feel free to show me where I am wrong...

Those who can read the documents because their heads are not in the sand, know the documents aren't charging documents about trump, they're about his cronies and the illegal activities of the mob boss'es crew..I doubt you'll hear that from Fox....

And for the first time, prosecutors publicly endorsed Cohen's earlier statements in court that he acted at the direction of Trump when he committed two crimes in 2016: making payments to the two women alleging affairs with Trump in order to keep them silent.

The court documents provide new insights into the Mueller probe itself, including why the proposed Trump Tower Moscow project was relevant to Russian election meddling and potential new contacts between Cohen and Russian officials seeking to arrange a meeting between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin. They reveal that a Russian national who claimed connections to the Russian government spoke with Cohen in 2015 and offered "political synergy" with the Trump campaign.

In addition, the documents also detail how Manafort was directly in touch with a senior Trump administration official earlier this year as well as his contact with Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian national who Mueller's team says has ties to Russian intelligence services, though the details of those interactions are redacted.

Trump Tower Moscow is relevant to meddling
Mueller's memo lays out how the Trump Tower Moscow project is relevant to Russia's election meddling during the 2016 campaign.

The fact that Cohen continued to work on the proposal through June 2016, not ending in January as he falsely testified -- and he discussed it with Trump -- was material to both the ongoing congressional and special counsel investigations, the special counsel said.

Mueller said that the continued work on Trump Tower Moscow "occurred at a time of sustained efforts by the Russian government to interfere with the US presidential election."

The special counsel memo states that Cohen's false statements to investigators about the Moscow project "obscured the fact that the Moscow Project was a lucrative business opportunity that sought, and likely required, the assistance of the Russian government."

The argument in Cohen's filing underscores that the overlap of business and politics is relevant to the special counsel's inquiry.

So Jim, your headline is correct, but the rest is....well....not so much....  Do you think their jail time is consistent with the charges?  Are they appropriate in your opinion?  And do you really think they don't implicate the mob boss?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 6.35.11 PM.png

Oddly enough, that is also the evolution of the evidence in the Mueller investigation. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19
Preet Bharara @PreetBharara

Inspiring reminder: In America anyone can grow up and become Individual-1

Sean Hecht @seanhecht

"Who is Individual-1?" is the mystery we all want to solve. I was able to narrow the possibilities, based on the charging document for Michael Cohen! It's someone who "had become the President of the United States" by January 2017. You're welcome.

Rob Williger @robertwilliger

The level of stupidity or brainwashing it would take to believe this tweet from #Individual1

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Totally clears the President. Thank you!

No, thank you dt for confirming the fact that you don't - can't read beyond the level of a child whose made it all the way to the 2nd grade.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 6.35.11 PM.png

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

@jimc91 wrote:

Read the documents for yourself.  Please feel free to show me where I am wrong...

Well today his own JD tells us he is an unindiated co-conspirator with Cohen. If he were not President he would join Cohen in orange. Sorry but that is now fact.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

@jimc91 wrote:

"The Documents" are about Manafort and Cohen. Of course you don't see where Trump committed crimes in those documents.  I got a speeding ticket once and Trump was not mentioned there. Neither was Manafort or Cohen but they are both going to jail. 

When Mueller has all the evidence wrapped up in a bow and presented to the judge, you will see it. Be patient, be patient. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19

@jimc91 wrote:

Read 'em, and here's what they show.

Trump was negotiating to build the tallest building in Europe in Moscow.

Trump could not borrow from ANY western bank

Suddenly Trump gets $450M from Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank was convicted of laundring billions for Russian Mob, Oligarchs and Government (often those are the same people)

Trump offers Putin $50Million penthouse in Moscow Tower, VSB (major Russian bank once run by Putin) agrees to lend Trump money for Moscow tower.

Trump can't take money from VSB because of sanctions on Russia for invading Ukraine and annexing Crimea.

Trump lies repeatedly, claiming he has NO business interests in Russia

Trump senior aid Flynn goes to Moscow and discusses ending sanctions with very senior Russian officials. Later Flynn lies to the Press, the Congress and the FBI about the meetings.

Trumpjr, Manafort and Jared meet with KGB operatives in Trump Tower to discuss getting Russian help in Trumps presidential election.

Russian GRU agents hack the DNC and pass 20,000 emails to Wikileaks.

Russian agents hack several voter data bases, extract information on potential Trump voters who haven't voted in a long time, and use the millions of files they hacked from Facebook to tailor literally millions of posts designed to enrage those seldom voters using a massive slander campaign against Hillary on social media, concentrating on 4 swing States Trump later carries by a total of 20,000 votes while losing the General Election by over 3,000,000 votes.

Manafort is connected to Trump and Russia and lies about it

Cohen is connected to Trump and Russia and lies about it

Flynn is connected to Trump and Russia and lies about it

Jared is connected to Trump and Russia and lies about it

Trumpjr is connected to Trump and Russia and lies about it

TRUMP is connected to Russian Oligarchs and Government and lies about it

PUTIN knows all those people lied, and can easily prove it

PUTIN has TOTALLY COMPROMISED TRUMP AND HIS SENIOR STAFF AND FAMILY.

So when Putin gets Trump elected, he has a puppetPOTUS at his beck and call.

Then Trump trashes our NATO Allies, repeatedly sides with Putin against our own intelligence services and his business interest use that $450M  from DB to pursue real estate deal all around the World.

The only mystery remaining is why the Republican Caucus has not abandoned this gutless TRAITOR - his base is to dumb to connect the dots, but several of the GOPers in the House and Senate have proven to be smarter than the average 5th grader and can easily see their POTUS is a treasonous toad.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22