Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
174
Views

Re: Sending immigrants to sanctuary cities: costlly & illegal

174 Views
Message 41 of 162

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You should be first in line to ask for Trump's wall in your area. Make sure it's at least 30 feet high and electrified at the top. Make sure to vote Republican next time!


You are not paying attention. He is already dumping them in my area. I live in the borderlands and we have processed 1,600 asylum seekers that Trumps incompetence has dumped onto our streets. If he starts hauling them across the country, it would actually  take some of the pressure off here.

 

 has not come up with a new and brilliant plan. He just wants to spend more of your tax dollars to move the impact of his incompetence to other parts of the nation. if he used the money to reimburse us for cleaning up the mess he is creating, it would be a better use of funds.  Don't hold your breath. He is not smart enough to realize it. 

 

Oh.  And I assure you, the Republicans are making no friends along the border with this level of incompetence. THAT is the only positive note.  This whole exercise has been one big "Vote Democratic" campaign for the borderlands. 


I'm paying attention - you aren't!

 

You should be first in line to ask for Trump's wall in your area. Make sure it's at least 30 feet high and electrified at the top. Make sure to vote Republican next time!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
174
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
173
Views

Re: Sending immigrants to sanctuary cities: costlly & illegal

173 Views
Message 42 of 162

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You should be first in line to ask for Trump's wall in your area. Make sure it's at least 30 feet high and electrified at the top. Make sure to vote Republican next time!


You are not paying attention. He is already dumping them in my area. I live in the borderlands and we have processed 1,600 asylum seekers that Trumps incompetence has dumped onto our streets. If he starts hauling them across the country, it would actually  take some of the pressure off here.

 

 has not come up with a new and brilliant plan. He just wants to spend more of your tax dollars to move the impact of his incompetence to other parts of the nation. if he used the money to reimburse us for cleaning up the mess he is creating, it would be a better use of funds.  Don't hold your breath. He is not smart enough to realize it. 

 

Oh.  And I assure you, the Republicans are making no friends along the border with this level of incompetence. THAT is the only positive note.  This whole exercise has been one big "Vote Democratic" campaign for the borderlands. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
173
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
173
Views

Re: Sending immigrants to sanctuary cities: costlly & illegal

173 Views
Message 43 of 162

@Richva wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
No, I don't think that anyone wants to see illegals, I just want to see them come in and really piss off those whose name you won't say and realize how much they are being hated...........@rker321..........I didn't call them illegals because some on this board twist that and say I said, "brown people" and call it racist." Now, your statement and reasoning is a really strange one to me. Why in the world would you want this to happen to "piss someone off" as you put it?

Let's be clear These are not "illegals". As incompetent as the Trump administration has shown itself to be, not even they would drive asylum seekers who did not win their rulings across the nation to dump them in the interior. 

 

In terms of "pissing off" the cities which refuse to enforce federal laws without compensation, why are you so intent on "pissing off" those of us on the border? Trump and his incompetence have dumped 1,600 legal asylum seekers into my small community. Again, without compensation.  Those of us in the borderlands are getting tired of cleaning up the Trump messes. 


You should be first in line to ask for Trump's wall in your area. Make sure it's at least 30 feet high and electrified at the top. Make sure to vote Republican next time!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
173
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
160
Views

Re: Sending immigrants to sanctuary cities: costlly & illegal

160 Views
Message 44 of 162

@Soosie wrote:
No, I don't think that anyone wants to see illegals, I just want to see them come in and really piss off those whose name you won't say and realize how much they are being hated...........@rker321..........I didn't call them illegals because some on this board twist that and say I said, "brown people" and call it racist." Now, your statement and reasoning is a really strange one to me. Why in the world would you want this to happen to "piss someone off" as you put it?

Let's be clear These are not "illegals". As incompetent as the Trump administration has shown itself to be, not even they would drive asylum seekers who did not win their rulings across the nation to dump them in the interior. 

 

In terms of "pissing off" the cities which refuse to enforce federal laws without compensation, why are you so intent on "pissing off" those of us on the border? Trump and his incompetence have dumped 1,600 legal asylum seekers into my small community. Again, without compensation.  Those of us in the borderlands are getting tired of cleaning up the Trump messes. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
160
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
164
Views

Re: Sending immigrants to sanctuary cities: costlly & illegal

164 Views
Message 45 of 162
No, I don't think that anyone wants to see illegals, I just want to see them come in and really piss off those whose name you won't say and realize how much they are being hated...........@rker321..........I didn't call them illegals because some on this board twist that and say I said, "brown people" and call it racist." Now, your statement and reasoning is a really strange one to me. Why in the world would you want this to happen to "piss someone off" as you put it?
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
164
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
176
Views

Re: Sending immigrants to sanctuary cities: costlly & illegal

176 Views
Message 46 of 162

@Soosie wrote:
..........................I think I finally see what the problem is. You, in the border towns want these very large numbers of people (I fear putting a name on them because some go nuts)   OH please!!!! do call them by the name you really want to call them, we are all in pins and needle to know what is the name that you have designated to those people.

to come in, it is you just don't want them in your cities and towns. Well, well, well. In other words, let someone else take care of this problem that the left is allowing to happen. By the way, where do you get the number is less? It seems the numbers increase every day. No, I don't think that anyone wants to see illegals, I just want to see them come in and really piss off those whose name you won't say  and realize how much  they are being hated

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
176
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
163
Views

Re: Sending immigrants to sanctuary cities: costlly & illegal

163 Views
Message 47 of 162
Trump is dumping them on the streets of border cities and local governments have to take care of them. No other president ever was so incompetent. The numbers are far less than they were in 2000 yet Trump is overwhelmed. @Richva..........................I think I finally see what the problem is. You, in the border towns want these very large numbers of people (I fear putting a name on them because some go nuts) to come in, it is you just don't want them in your cities and towns. Well, well, well. In other words, let someone else take care of this problem that the left is allowing to happen. By the way, where do you get the number is less? It seems the numbers increase every day.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
163
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
170
Views

Re: Sending immigrants to sanctuary cities: costlly & illegal

170 Views
Message 48 of 162

@cm9889168 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


NO Democrat has advocated "Open Borders" - that is another Republican LIE designed to rev up the lofo base of the GOP.

Your representatives in Congress are doing just that for you by denying money for Trump's border walls and your platform to eliminate ICE!

 

Now who is lying to prop up the lofo Democrat base???????????


All fact check organizations and even FOX has shown that trump has told thousands of lies and you ask "who is lying"??????    ROFLMAO !!!!


Here we go again with the Alt-Left's favorite talking point.  This really is getting tiresome - mainly because it's all 'lies' and no one will post the...whatever number they're pushing today.  You Libs know the drill - post a VF link and not just a Liberal's explaination, but ONLY a list of ALLLL those supposed lies that keep you awake with Pres Trump living in your minds 24/7.

 

LOL At least prove with a VF link that (as you claim) 'even FOX has shown that Trump has told thousands of lies'.  THAT is the funniest one Libs have come up with....just empty words.

 

"The media has only one job to do, and they fail at it every day."...kind of like the Alt-Left


I am not sure who you mean by the alt left.  Trump's lies and misleading statements have been documented and your "is not" argument would need to address that tallly.  We here in the borderlands have asylum seekers showing up at the CBP officers doorsteps to turn themselves in and ask for a day in court. You can stop calling that illegal. It is not. Other presidents have not encouraged these flows. Trump keeps tweeting he is going to shut down the borders which puts more asylum seekers on the road.  Trump is dumping them on the streets of border cities and local governments have to take care of them. No other president ever was so incompetent.  The numbers are far less than they were in 2000 yet Trump is overwhelmed. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
170
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
175
Views

Re: Sending immigrants to sanctuary cities: costlly & illegal

175 Views
Message 49 of 162

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


NO Democrat has advocated "Open Borders" - that is another Republican LIE designed to rev up the lofo base of the GOP.

Your representatives in Congress are doing just that for you by denying money for Trump's border walls and your platform to eliminate ICE!

 

Now who is lying to prop up the lofo Democrat base???????????


All fact check organizations and even FOX has shown that trump has told thousands of lies and you ask "who is lying"??????    ROFLMAO !!!!


Here we go again with the Alt-Left's favorite talking point.  This really is getting tiresome - mainly because it's all 'lies' and no one will post the...whatever number they're pushing today.  You Libs know the drill - post a VF link and not just a Liberal's explaination, but ONLY a list of ALLLL those supposed lies that keep you awake with Pres Trump living in your minds 24/7.

 

LOL At least prove with a VF link that (as you claim) 'even FOX has shown that Trump has told thousands of lies'.  THAT is the funniest one Libs have come up with....just empty words.

 

"The media has only one job to do, and they fail at it every day."...kind of like the Alt-Left

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
175
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
181
Views

Re: Sending immigrants to sanctuary cities: costlly & illegal

181 Views
Message 50 of 162

The only fair way to do this is to make lil donny's attempt to punish those who dare defy his authority SAVE money for the Government. So every immigrant released into a scancuary city should receive 90% of the cost of holding them in the Republican run for-profit prisons and kid cages, which would be $270 per adult per day and $697.50 per kid per day, or $1,935.00 PER DAY for a family of 4.

 

That is only 90% of what lil donny's policy of "zero tolerance" is costing us RIGHT NOW. Under President Obama, those costs were cut to near zero because the immigrants were given ankle bracelets and a court date which over 96% showed up for and in the meantime they got jobs and supported themselves or were taken in by friends and family. The total nonsense the GOPers spew about these people "costing taxpayers millions" is more GOPerBS. There may be a computed cost per student for our schools, BUT think for just a second: Does the school budget INCREASE when more students show up during the year? NO IT DOES NOT.

 

The "cost per pupil" is calculated after the fact - school SPENT $XXX, had YYY students, so cost per student is $xxx/yyy. If a class of 30 becomes a class of 33, no real increase in the cost, no additional teachers hired, no classrooms built and PERHAPS there's some additional cost for lunches but not sure the immigrant kids qualify and see no evidence the cafeteria added any more offerings.

 

Bottom line is neoRepublicans are spreading their lies about immigrant kids "overwhelming the schools and welfare system" because they hate brown people and poor people and these kids are both.

 

DEBUNK THE LIES!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
181
Views