Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Senate Unanimous Resolution Media Not Enemy

Message 61 of 74

In view of Trump's efforts to silence anyone or any entity that speaks out against him, maybe D's should make the First Amendment their cause the same way R's use the Second Amendment for theirs. This resolution was introduced by three D's, so that's a start.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 74
TemperMental67 posted...

He's got all his followers thinking that anything they don't agree with = "fake news."

=================================================================

I see you are one that is following Trump so that would make you and others "Trump Followers". That is a good thing everyone should be following what are leaders are doing and why...I question if you follow the why...it seems that you and your fellow left wing Trump hatters are blind to the why...posts indicate that.

Wake up and be thankful for the good things ...be happy!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Senate Unanimous Resolution Media Not Enemy

Message 63 of 74

TemperMental said, "He's got all his followers thinking that anything they don't agree with = "fake news."  

Of course he does, that's why it's a cult. In a cult, the members never question, challenge, nor disagree with anything their leader says or does. That's a perfect description for Trump's low IQ followers.

Trump also has cult members believing the FBI, Justice Department, and some of our Intelligence Agencies are also an enemy of the people. Don't trust them, trust me!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 74

He's got all his followers thinking that anything they don't agree with = "fake news."  

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Senate Unanimous Resolution Media Not Enemy

Message 65 of 74

The real issue here is Trump's blatant assault against the free press. One of our cult members completely ignores that horrendous attack on one of our cherished freedoms and does what he always does, he changes the subject. 

When Hitler rose to power in Germany, one of his first targets was the press. Once HItler knew there would be no more criticism coming from the press, he was on his way to becoming a dictator. Every dictator understands the power of a free press.

Of course Trump's Cult members try to ignore his assault, but intelligent people know what Trump's trying to do.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 74

@afisher wrote:

Oh my, the ignoblers are a lazy bunch.    They have been on this site for how long and still don't know how to use the tools available to a writer of a thread.    Is it laziness or incompetence.    

Fortunately for the remainder of the readers / bloggers here, we can all laugh or shrug at the type of person who apparently only knows how to whine.     I wonder if they know that CSpan may have a video, so that they can figure out which turncoat republican supported this resolution.   hee hee

As always it is difficult to figure out what you are talking about. But let me see if I can decode - are you claiming that the article did say - US Senate Statement Asserts Once Again - Trump is Unfit for Office?

Or are "ignoblers" and "hee-hee" the extent of your point?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 74

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152: 

I saw nothing in the Huffington item about that.

Why do you make this stuff up?

Please don't tell us you're suddenly worried about making stuff up? *dying laughing*

What do you find funny in the dishonesty of someone making stuff up in a supposedly honest discussion??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 74

President Trump on Thursday clarified that not all members of the media are the "enemy of the people," just the "FAKE NEWS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By KATHRYN WATSON CBS NEWS August 2, 2018, 5:30 PM
Trump says only "FAKE NEWS" is the "enemy of the people"
President Trump on Thursday clarified that not all members of the media are the "enemy of the people," just the "FAKE NEWS, which is a large percentage of the media."

Mr. Trump tweeted that in response to comments his daughter and top aide Ivanka Trump made earlier in the day, when she said she didn't believe the press is the enemy of the people, contradicting her father's past statements.

"They asked my daughter Ivanka whether or not the media is the enemy of the people. She correctly said no. It is the FAKE NEWS, which is a large percentage of the media, that is the enemy of the people!" the president tweeted Thursday.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 74

Oh my, the ignoblers are a lazy bunch.    They have been on this site for how long and still don't know how to use the tools available to a writer of a thread.    Is it laziness or incompetence.    

Fortunately for the remainder of the readers / bloggers here, we can all laugh or shrug at the type of person who apparently only knows how to whine.     I wonder if they know that CSpan may have a video, so that they can figure out which turncoat republican supported this resolution.   hee hee

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 74
Just another painful reminder, that the times we live in, are not normal times....
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors