From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Senate Unanimous Resolution Media Not Enemy

Message 51 of 74

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Of course he does, that's why it's a cult. In a cult, the members never question, challenge, nor disagree with anything their leader says or does. That's a perfect description for Trump's low IQ followers.

Trump also has cult members believing the FBI, Justice Department, and some of our Intelligence Agencies are also an enemy of the people. Don't trust them, trust me!

It takes a truly low IQ person to think that anyone ever made that claim. It's just another case of the left making something up and fighting with themselves over it.

Perfect Example of the Trump Effect

Now we have a Regular on our Forum who regardless of our Political & Ideological differences.............................. Never do I recall them questioning anothers Intelligence - using the Trump Term - Low IQ

Since he declared his candidacy for the presidency, no group has been deemed “stupid” by Donald Trump more frequently than America’s “leaders.”

There are “stupid people” running the country, he said over and over and over again on the campaign trail — making stupid deals with Iran and stupid deals on trade.

Everyone in charge was dumb and he wasn’t — except that he was stupid for self-funding his campaign.

That, in broad strokes, was Trump’s rhetoric in 2015 and 2016.

“I really don’t think [George W. Bush] has much of an IQ. I can’t imagine he has any IQ at all. He’s the worst president in the history of the United States, he’s a disaster.”

“You can’t call these dopes — they’re dopes! They’ve got IQs that are low, believe me — you can’t call the leader of the dopes ‘a mastermind.’ You can’t do it!”

“They glamorize them. They call this thug in Paris ‘the mastermind.’ What’s the master — He’s a guy with a very low IQ, I guarantee. I call him ‘the guy with the dirty hat,’ because he had this horrible disgusting filthy hat on.”

Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike!

An analysis of the Trump Twitter Archive website shows that the US president has used the words “dumb” or “dummy” 236 times since 2011, and on 14 occasions since becoming taking office in January last year. He has targeted men and women, black and white.

Trump has reportedly referred to Waters as “low IQ” seven times already this year, often at high-profile campaign rallies, most recently in Ohio, where he called her “a seriously low-IQ person” before a cheering crowd. He has had little to say about other aspects of Waters’ personality or policies.

“Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received to many shots to the head by real boxers in movies.”

The "low IQ" was at the end of ct's first para.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 74

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

US Senate Statement Asserts Once Again - Trump is Unfit for Office

I saw nothing in the Huffington item about that.

Why do you make this stuff up?

Oh.........................so - ADD - my name to the list of Americans who are not allowed to have a Opinon...................................

The Thread title is - Senate Unanimous Resolution Media Not Enemy.....................

The Forum Software Limits the Characters allowed in the Title Bar

So I always have to practice a little - Artisitic License - with that

But my own comments are always my own - you can usually tell them apart from the sourced material becuase of all the Spelling & Grammar Errors

I provided a summary of the actual story and added my own Commentary

Got it - you only wanted it to look like your article supported that vile, unsubstantiated comment.

BTW - that was in the message not the title bar so that excuse doesn't hold water.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 74

@KidBoy2 wrote:
TemperMental67 posted...

He's got all his followers thinking that anything they don't agree with = "fake news."

=================================================================

I see you are one that is following Trump so that would make you and others "Trump Followers". That is a good thing everyone should be following what are leaders are doing and why...I question if you follow the why...it seems that you and your fellow left wing Trump hatters are blind to the why...posts indicate that.

Wake up and be thankful for the good things ...be happy!

I know the “why.” He’s narcissistic and that blinds him.  He also seems to be in a state of mental decline. Dementia perhaps.  So I think he’s being manipulated by people who know how to play narcissists. And their agenda is to stave off whites becoming the minority as long as possible by enacting policies and laws that disproportionately hurt immigrants most of all, but also other people of color, as well as religious minorities, and LGTBQ. This administration mirrors the very bottom of the GOP barrel that cares only to support Constitutional rights for  wealthy white Christian males and people who benefit from their staying in power. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 74

@rk9152 wrote:

But  of  course Rk  the Russian medding in our elections never happened.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 74

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Of course he does, that's why it's a cult. In a cult, the members never question, challenge, nor disagree with anything their leader says or does. That's a perfect description for Trump's low IQ followers.

Trump also has cult members believing the FBI, Justice Department, and some of our Intelligence Agencies are also an enemy of the people. Don't trust them, trust me!

It takes a truly low IQ person to think that anyone ever made that claim. It's just another case of the left making something up and fighting with themselves over it.

Perfect Example of the Trump Effect

Now we have a Regular on our Forum who regardless of our Political & Ideological differences.............................. Never do I recall them questioning anothers Intelligence - using the Trump Term - Low IQ

Since he declared his candidacy for the presidency, no group has been deemed “stupid” by Donald Trump more frequently than America’s “leaders.”

There are “stupid people” running the country, he said over and over and over again on the campaign trail — making stupid deals with Iran and stupid deals on trade.

Everyone in charge was dumb and he wasn’t — except that he was stupid for self-funding his campaign.

That, in broad strokes, was Trump’s rhetoric in 2015 and 2016.

“I really don’t think [George W. Bush] has much of an IQ. I can’t imagine he has any IQ at all. He’s the worst president in the history of the United States, he’s a disaster.”

“You can’t call these dopes — they’re dopes! They’ve got IQs that are low, believe me — you can’t call the leader of the dopes ‘a mastermind.’ You can’t do it!”

“They glamorize them. They call this thug in Paris ‘the mastermind.’ What’s the master — He’s a guy with a very low IQ, I guarantee. I call him ‘the guy with the dirty hat,’ because he had this horrible disgusting filthy hat on.”

Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike!

An analysis of the Trump Twitter Archive website shows that the US president has used the words “dumb” or “dummy” 236 times since 2011, and on 14 occasions since becoming taking office in January last year. He has targeted men and women, black and white.

Trump has reportedly referred to Waters as “low IQ” seven times already this year, often at high-profile campaign rallies, most recently in Ohio, where he called her “a seriously low-IQ person” before a cheering crowd. He has had little to say about other aspects of Waters’ personality or policies.

“Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received to many shots to the head by real boxers in movies.”

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 74

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh.........................so - ADD - my name to the list of Americans who are not allowed to have a Opinon...................................

The Thread title is - Senate Unanimous Resolution Media Not Enemy.....................

The Forum Software Limits the Characters allowed in the Title Bar

So I always have to practice a little - Artisitic License - with that

But my own comments are always my own - you can usually tell them apart from the sourced material becuase of all the Spelling & Grammar Errors

I provided a summary of the actual story and added my own Commentary

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 74

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 74

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The real issue here is Trump's blatant assault against the free press. One of our cult members completely ignores that horrendous attack on one of our cherished freedoms and does what he always does, he changes the subject. 

When Hitler rose to power in Germany, one of his first targets was the press. Once HItler knew there would be no more criticism coming from the press, he was on his way to becoming a dictator. Every dictator understands the power of a free press.

Of course Trump's Cult members try to ignore his assault, but intelligent people know what Trump's trying to do.

The real issue here is that we do not have a truly 'free press". We have a press totally committed to one particular ideology and disguises it's efforts to tell us what to think (thank you Mika) as supposed news. That is the fake news. That is what the President is fighting against in an effort to give the American people what they need and deserve - a free press.

Of course, part of the sales pitch for fake news comes packaged with "cult" and "Hitler". An obvious attempt to use emotionalism where logic does not exist.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 74

umbarch64 posted...

So, when does the press actually become 'the enemy of the people' kid? When a liar declares something? 'The donald' is a liar, you know?

As you well know...I'm not a fan of any media that cannot or will not separate fact from opinion. Whether done on purpose, out of ignorance or sheer incompetence doesn't matter much. The consequences are nearly indistinguishable. Fact checking tells the tale about that, not duplicity.

'Gossip over the back-yard fence" is not something to be admired. The probability those who indulge 'get it right' is slim to non-existent. Gossip is more often than not intended to damage....not inform. You do think gossip is reprehensible, do you not?

Gossip amounts to a lie you can deny you ever said. Do so and that would be another lie. Sure raises serious question[s] about character. So....when is someone 'entitled' to accept representations of a proven liar? That issue is often used in court. So what say you, kid? Hmmmmm?

A person who has lied has shown their character. Everything they now say is suspect and has to be substantiated before 'believed'.

Fact checking sources I've seen uniformly show 'the donald' has lied. He continues to lie as demonstrated by his abysmal daily performances. I'd say there is no rational reason to think he will not continue to lie and do so without any compunction what-so-ever.

I am more than a bit puzzled about why you think letting a liar declare what is or is not 'Fake News' makes sense. Not rational, so it is. Makes a person into a fool, so it does.

Control access to information allows the dishonest a tool to be used against the honest. 'The donald' has shown himself to be dishonest. You willingly bought it and now defend it. You own it and all the implications that go with it.

=====================================================================

I posted..

I see you are one that is following Trump so that would make you and others "Trump Followers". That is a good thing everyone should be following what are leaders are doing and why...I question if you follow the why...it seems that you and your fellow left wing Trump hatters are blind to the why...posts indicate that.

Wake up and be thankful for the good things ...be happy!

And you post this about me.." You willingly bought it and now defend it. You own it and all the implications that go with it."

That is a great example of false news and posting lies about another poster never have defended Trump when he says things that are not true. I say shame on you!!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 74

So, when does the press actually become 'the enemy of the people' kid?  When a liar declares something?  'The donald' is a liar, you know?

As you well know...I'm not a fan of any media that cannot or will not separate fact from opinion.  Whether done on purpose, out of ignorance or sheer incompetence doesn't matter much.  The consequences are nearly indistinguishable. Fact checking tells the tale about that, not duplicity.

'Gossip over the back-yard fence" is not something to be admired.  The probability those who indulge 'get it right' is slim to non-existent.  Gossip is more often than not intended to damage....not inform. You do think gossip is reprehensible, do you not? 

Gossip amounts to a lie you can deny you ever said.  Do so and that would be another lie.  Sure raises serious question[s] about character.  So....when is someone 'entitled' to accept representations of a proven liar?  That issue is often used in court.  So what say you, kid?  Hmmmmm? 

A person who has lied has shown their character.  Everything they now say is suspect and has to be substantiated before 'believed'.   

Fact checking sources I've seen uniformly show 'the donald' has lied.  He continues to lie as demonstrated by his abysmal daily performances.  I'd say there is no rational reason to think he will not continue to lie and do so without any compunction what-so-ever.

I am more than a bit puzzled about why you think letting a liar declare what is or is not 'Fake News' makes sense.  Not rational, so it is.  Makes a person into a fool, so it does.

Control access to information allows the dishonest a tool to be used against the honest. 'The donald' has shown himself to be dishonest.  You willingly bought it and now defend it.  You own it and all the implications that go with it.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors