Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
51
Views

Re: Senate Unanimous Resolution Media Not Enemy

51 Views
Message 1 of 74

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

trump attacks the free press because he knows his ignorant followers will believe his idiocy. Each time he says,”fake news,” those of us with any common sense—or a brain—know what he means is he doesn’t like news outlets that print the truth about him. The real” fake news,” the real “enemy of the people.” is trump and the propaganda outlets that continue to pump out the lies he peddles and/ or the lies picks up from their entertainment units. 

Extremely sad that this old tactic of discrediting the press is believed bu the fools who follow the pig in the WH—even sadder that the Senate had to take time to pass a resolution to tell the American people a truth that should be self-evident. 

trump and his followers have brought such a blight of darkness and corruption upon this nation—have shown us the dark and disgusting underbelly of this country—one wonders how many decades it will take our country to recover.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


You have been missing for a while so you probably missed the clarification - the President has never attacked the free press. He has expressed support of the free press by attacking the biased press.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
51
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
60
Views

Re: Senate Unanimous Resolution Media Not Enemy

60 Views
Message 2 of 74

trump attacks the free press because he knows his ignorant followers will believe his idiocy. Each time he says,”fake news,” those of us with any common sense—or a brain—know what he means is he doesn’t like news outlets that print the truth about him. The real” fake news,” the real “enemy of the people.” is trump and the propaganda outlets that continue to pump out the lies he peddles and/ or the lies picks up from their entertainment units. 

Extremely sad that this old tactic of discrediting the press is believed bu the fools who follow the pig in the WH—even sadder that the Senate had to take time to pass a resolution to tell the American people a truth that should be self-evident. 

trump and his followers have brought such a blight of darkness and corruption upon this nation—have shown us the dark and disgusting underbelly of this country—one wonders how many decades it will take our country to recover.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
60
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
68
Views

Re: Senate Unanimous Resolution Media Not Enemy

68 Views
Message 3 of 74

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Alfrerd, I say the following all the time. Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality where the truth and factual documentation are totally irrelevant.


Yes you do. You have it as a "copy&paste" to be used whenever you have no logical response - a common occurrence.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
68
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
76
Views

Senate Unanimous Resolution Media Not Enemy

76 Views
Message 4 of 74

Alfrerd, I say the following all the time. Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality where the truth and factual documentation are totally irrelevant.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
76
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
129
Views

Re: Senate Unanimous Resolution Media Not Enemy

129 Views
Message 5 of 74

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's an easy lesson for one of our Trump Cult members. When the President of the United States calls the free press "An Enemy of the People", he's attacking freedom of the presss. I realize in Trump World, he makes up excuses and vague definitions for his hero. But that's not the real world. 

 

We just experienced a nationwide protest against Trump from newspapers all over the country. Our resident Trump Lover will also try to change the meaning of that protest.


The President never called the free press "An Enemy of the People". Ergo, no matter how many times you type cult and Trump Lover and Trump World and the rest of your repertoire, your claims are without meaning.




Tell all the disingenuous "trump truths" necessary to reinforce that conservative cognitive dissonance...
The irrefutable fact is that trump IS the enemy of the People of the United States of America.
44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
129
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
136
Views

Re: Senate Unanimous Resolution Media Not Enemy

136 Views
Message 6 of 74

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


But is that not definition of the Progressive Movement? And do you not think that the government owns all money and decides who gets what?

 

And - what is this "vile racism" you see??

 

But  Rk  you just told us that you didn't believe that the media was not the enemy just the biased media was, but you have not told us who do you think is the biased media So how are we to know who is biased and who is not if you don't tell us


This has been a discussion for years. Are you playing a game here?


This  post is requesting  asking Rk, Nothappening and any other that says that there is or there are biased media and newspapers that are not telling the truth and that employ Fake NeWS.
Please, be clear on this subject. and let me know according to you all which are the biased media and the bias newspapers so that I can read what you are reading that you say that is not biased media.  There is now a need to name the names of those propagating Fake news. and we should all want to see the answer to that.

 


This has been a discussion for years and "we all" know that . Are you (singular) playing a game here?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
136
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
140
Views

Re: Senate Unanimous Resolution Media Not Enemy

140 Views
Message 7 of 74

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Trump himself told reporters why he attacks the media.

President Donald Trump told veteran television reporter Lesley Stahl that he attacks the press to "demean" and "discredit" reporters so that the public won't believe "negative stories" about him.

It works with his lofo base so he will never stop, just like he'll never stop trying to discredit all the Government agencies that have evidence of his and his families treason in conspiring with Russia to rig his election.

 

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER - end the lies.


If you expect a supposed quote to have any value, you should really include the entire quote within the quotation marks. Otherwise it looks like selective editing rather than truth.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
140
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
144
Views

Re: Senate Unanimous Resolution Media Not Enemy

144 Views
Message 8 of 74

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's an easy lesson for one of our Trump Cult members. When the President of the United States calls the free press "An Enemy of the People", he's attacking freedom of the presss. I realize in Trump World, he makes up excuses and vague definitions for his hero. But that's not the real world. 

 

We just experienced a nationwide protest against Trump from newspapers all over the country. Our resident Trump Lover will also try to change the meaning of that protest.


The President never called the free press "An Enemy of the People". Ergo, no matter how many times you type cult and Trump Lover and Trump World and the rest of your repertoire, your claims are without meaning.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
144
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
161
Views

Re: Senate Unanimous Resolution Media Not Enemy

161 Views
Message 9 of 74

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Trump himself told reporters why he attacks the media.

President Donald Trump told veteran television reporter Lesley Stahl that he attacks the press to "demean" and "discredit" reporters so that the public won't believe "negative stories" about him.

It works with his lofo base so he will never stop, just like he'll never stop trying to discredit all the Government agencies that have evidence of his and his families treason in conspiring with Russia to rig his election.

 

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER - end the lies.


Vote out the KKKDEM in November and end the witch hunt!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
161
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
175
Views

Re: Senate Unanimous Resolution Media Not Enemy

175 Views
Message 10 of 74

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


But is that not definition of the Progressive Movement? And do you not think that the government owns all money and decides who gets what?

 

And - what is this "vile racism" you see??

 

But  Rk  you just told us that you didn't believe that the media was not the enemy just the biased media was, but you have not told us who do you think is the biased media So how are we to know who is biased and who is not if you don't tell us


This has been a discussion for years. Are you playing a game here?


This  post is requesting  asking Rk, Nothappening and any other that says that there is or there are biased media and newspapers that are not telling the truth and that employ Fake NeWS.
Please, be clear on this subject. and let me know according to you all which are the biased media and the bias newspapers so that I can read what you are reading that you say that is not biased media.  There is now a need to name the names of those propagating Fake news. and we should all want to see the answer to that.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
175
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors