From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Senate Report findings: Russian election meddling even more extensive than known previously

Message 21 of 53

Hilarious, the RW has devised their own set of false narratives and then is shocked when they are caslled out for their faux choices -   only in winger world would people be gullible enough to buy that cowpie.   

Meanwhile the Select Senate committee commissioned 2 analysis.    They are both linked via this article....https://abcnews.go.com/US/michael-flynn-trump-ally-turned-key-mueller-witness/story?id=59873492

Perhaps someday the RW will discuss the information instead of false narratives and false choices.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Senate Report findings: Russian election meddling even more extensive than known previously

Message 22 of 53

@mandm84 wrote:

The wilfully blind logic is just that !!!

Got it - you have no answer, just insults.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

rk9152 , sorry but I'm not the one who needs help , my friend !!!

O.K. let's analyze this:

a. Trump vs the entire FBI

b. Trump vs a small element of the FBI that acted in a partisan way.

Pick one.

rkTX6eP.png

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 53

The wilfully blind logic is just that !!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 53

@mandm84 wrote:

O.K. let's analyze this:

a. Trump vs the entire FBI

b. Trump vs a small element of the FBI that acted in a partisan way.

Pick one.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 53

The trump family spawn - crooks, liars and knowingly and willfully feloniously dishonest - one and all.

Daddy trump taught his spawn to be dishonest crooks...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 53

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 53

@mandm84 wrote:

The Republican's are known as the Law & Order Party , but are a bit hypocritical of late and wilfully blind !!

Trump vs. FBI , Trump vs. Republican Prosecutor Mueller , Trump vs. Justice Dept., Trump vs. Top17 Intelligence Agencies , etc , etc , etc.........

When does reality set in ?

Alternate view - Trump vs certain corrupt elements in the Obama DoJ (and intel). Again "elements" not "Agencies".

There is the reality you requested. Glad I could help.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 53

The Republican's are known as the Law & Order Party , but are a bit hypocritical of late and wilfully blind !!

Trump vs. FBI , Trump vs. Republican Prosecutor Mueller , Trump vs. Justice Dept., Trump vs. Top17 Intelligence Agencies , etc , etc , etc.........

When does reality set in ?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 53

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Although we have a Trump Cult member constantly trying to change the subject, it's a fact that virtually every U.S. Intelligence Agency has confirmed the headline of this thread. It's not even debatable.

It's also a fact that our president is doing nothing about the cyberattacks from Russia, other than pretending they never happened.,

No change of subject but a constant commingling of topics. No one is disagreeing with the statements of the Intel people. However, some then say, "See, Trump colluded". That is the problem.

If you think our President isn't doing anything about it - first, how do you know; second, our President wasn't our President when the events generally under discussion occurred.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors